Cry Again ... Cry Some More (Part 2)

미안하다...사랑한다 (I'm sorry ...I love you)

 

                    Jongyup slightly opened his eyes again and with a weak voice, he said: 'hyung...,' as he remembered some memories from few years back when he was a first year in middle school when he was constantly bullied by older guys and one day....

----FLASHBACK----

"Give me your bag ...you rascal...", as one of them grabbed him from his colar. Then, two others took him each from the arm while the other started throwing countless punches. Jongyup fought and kicked back but he was outnumbered. He fell down from the weight of the punches and just covered his face as they strted kicking him hard.

"let him go..." screamed Jay taking the lollipop out of his mouth as he smirked confidently, and added: "bunch of hopless idiots..." as he spat on the floor seeing two of them heading towards him.

"Get lost...it's not your business," said the shortest of them as he pushed him.

"Aish...you've got no guts for gearing up against one...I see." he remarked looking down towards the injured Jonyup. 

"ya...just run while I'm giving you the chance..." threatened the tall ugly guy as he approached the others around Jay. But Jay stood there firmly till one of them urged to attack him. Jay avoided it and attacked back punching and kicking whoever came his way. He got them all down and went towards Joyup, lift him up helping him walk when he saw more of the gang members  running towards them. Jay conviced Joyup to run: "just go...run..." Joyup remembers refusing first but seeing how Jay scarily stared at him made him change his mind.

               Jongyup had no other choice than leaving Jay to face dozens of othe guys. Jay fought with all he had but he felt like all the energy he had was fading away giving up at the end. He hit and hit over and over again till he was left unconscious and was left laying there full with bruises and bloody spots all over his body, he was injured very badly. Jongyup restless came back to find laying there thinking he was dead as he called for help till Jay was taken to the hospital. Eventhough they were strangers, Jongyup could never forget about Jay deffending him but somehow he felt bad because he couldn't go with him to the hospital, as he felt bad even more for not knowing his name or not having the opportunity to thank him.

---Jay doesn't remember that as he doesn't know that Jonyup was that young boy he saved few years back.---

Jongyup let escape his tears as he closed his eyes once more.

 

********************************************************

 

                        Arriving at the hospital, Jay called for help and Jonyup was taken to be checked on. Waiting in the cold hall, Jay tried to understand what happened but he was struck by the coldness of this place, its senistre . He waited and waited till he saw Chaerin running towards him hugging him so hard, followed by worried Taemin and Minzy  as they walked hand in hand, anxiously towards them.

"Taeminah, don't you know someone from his family, someone to call?" asked Jay as he held Chaerin's hand.

"Yes, I'll call his mother...right now..." answered Taemin.

"You should go home...both of you...I'll stay here..." advised Jay to Chaerin and Minzy.

"No, i won't leave you alone..." insisted Chaerin as she grabbed his arm. But jay tool her hand into his and kissed it gently: "go..."

Chaerin didn't want to argue more 'cause she knew he was having a hard time and left with Minzy.

As Taemin returned, Jay told him to go with the girls because it was really late while he waited there. 

               

               A short moment later, a sobbing woman came in running asking the nurse about her son. the nurse looked at his direction telling the woman where to find her son. The woman rushed in whiping her tears and Jay lifted his head to look at her and at that moment, the bit of a second everything around was swept in back, moving in slow motion. Even his heartbeat became slower, the place got colder, it felt like the world started to freeze around him, he thought deep down as if the world was about to come to an end:

"It can't be...this ain't happening..." as blood rushed to his head, he felt dizzy like about to faint and drown in this darkness which seemed to haunt him forever, could he surrender now? could he let himself be consummed by this pain at last?

                                      ---Jay was not someone who would easily show his tears but he was bleeding inside. The sight of this woman made him bleed even more.---

          Somehow, now, more than living  -for once-  he wished to die, just dying in peace. Somehow, he wished to go back in time and to never have to go through all of this: what did he do to deserve this? What did he do? he kept asking himself.

 

**************************************************

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN? AND WHY IS JAY SO TROUBLED AND SADDENED? 

LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT^^

---THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE AND BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER. IT IS A PICTURE FROM 5DOLLS MV IN WHICH JAY STARRED IN---