I promise that wasnt our last kiss

Our 30 Promises

Nichkhun's POV
I could see the sunlight crept through the blinds . As I turned my head I saw Taeyeon and she was asleep. She looked so cute . Her soft skin and her . . . LIPS .  Aish Stop being erted Khun .

I hit myself in the head , Pabo . I seriously had to stop thinking about her lips and how much a wanted to kiss them . I slowly leaned in closer to her face  . What am I doing ? Why can't I stop ? As I got closer I felt my heartbeat increase .
 

End of POV


Taeyeon's slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see Nichkhun so close to her . Nichkhun quickly jumped back blushing . Taeyeon was blushing too and the room got quite .

"ummm I-I-m s-s-sor-r-ry " Nichkhun stuttered still hiding his face. Taeyeon smiled at his cuteness . " so what were you trying to do Khunnie " she teasing said poking his head .


Taeyeon's POV


Since he was being so shy I wanted to a little . " So what were you trying to do Khunnie " I teasingly said poking his head . I could see him blush again SO CUTE .

" I-I was looking at you " Nichkhun said as he hid his face . I couldn't help but blush and I think he noticed because he had a goofy smile . " Oh ByunTae , what were you thinking?" he said patting my head.

I slightly blushed " w-well I don't know " . Nichkhun got close to me again and we were face to face . " Did you think I was trying to kiss you?" as I heard him say , I felt my heart start beating fast .

Than he started to lean in closer . I slowly closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine but than ....


Nichkhun's POV


I leaned in closer , I saw Taeyeon close her eyes . I could feel her breath but than " RIIIINNNNG " my phone went back . We both jumped back with our faces red .

" helllo" I said kinda angrily as I answered the phone . " ya where are you , you didn't come home last night " I could here my members screaming at me .

" Araso . I'm coming back " I said hanging up . I looked over to Taeyeon , she looked so cute embarrassed .

" s-s-so you have to leave " I heard her voice sound sad . I felt my heartbreak hearing her voice do unhappy . I just nodded . I could see her slightly smile as she waved bye to me .

" Hey I'll be back later , okay ? " I smiled and got up . I saw her smile brightly and I felt happy again. As I was about to walk out the door i remembered something .

I quickly ran over to Taeyeon and gave her a quick kiss . " Happy White Day " i waved her bye and left . As I was walking I felt so happy. Even if it was a quick kiss I was satisfied . I wonder how Tae feels ?


Taeyeon's POV


Right as Nichkhun was leaving he turned around and came over to me . He leaned in a have me a quick kiss

" Happy White Day " . Before I could react he left . I was still in shock , all I could was sit there . I slowly put my fingers on my lips . " he kissed me " was all that ran through my mind .

i was still a bit in shock but i could help but smile .


Back to Nichkhun’s POV


As i was in the taxi i kept thinking about Taeyeon . “ Taeyeon i promise that wasnt our last kiss”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi everyone Im so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating . Its just i had so many things happen and i didnt really have a chance to be on my laptop . Dont worry ill start updating on a regular bases . Please keep supporting and i hope you understand my Haitus ^_^ "