I Promise I'll Be Back Tomorrow

Our 30 Promises

Just like any other month Nichkhun was at the hospital vistiting sick fans . He really cared for his fans and hoped they'd get better . As he was about to leave he saw a large group of fan girls and started to run .

The girls ran right after him sreaming stuff like " I love you Oppa " and " I want you to bare my children . Nichkhun paniced and entered a random room . He locked the door and tried to catch his breath .

" What are you doing in hear " asked a voice from behind him . Nichkhun slowly turned around seeing a very beautiful girl .

 

 

 

 

He bowwed and apologized to the still shocked girl . Even thoguh Nickkhun was in panic he couldn't stop glancing at the girl . He slowly aproached her outting out his hand " Hello I'm Nichkhun " . She gave him a slight smile and shook his hand " I'm Kim Taeyeon ".

Nichkhun was still tired so he sat in the chair by Taeyeon's hospital bed . Still looking at Taeyeon Nichkhun noticed all the IVs attched to her . " Are you alright " she asked seeing he was in pancic . Nichkhun nodded . Even with Nichkhun there Taeyeon just stared out the window like any other day . Nichkhun feeling a little akward started a conversation " So are you sick " he asked her hinting at the IVs .

" You can say that but I'm always sick so it doesn't really bother me " said Taeyeon . As Nichkhun heard this he felt his heart hurt . Hearing that she is always sick sound really sad he thought . " By any chance do you know who I am " he tired asking knowing the answer would be yes as always .

But Taeyeon shook her head "no" . He was superized so tired sowing her some of 2pm's songs and dances . Nichkhun tired singing Heartbeat and Again & Again but Taeyeon just shrugged not know what he was doing . AS Nichkhun showed her the zombie dance from Heartbeat , Taeyeon laughed . " So you can smile " he said smiling brightly. Taeyeon crossed her arms " I just never had a reason to smile until just now " .

Taeyeon noticed that Nichkhun was a little shocked by her words. " Hey It's okay anyway I'm really happy you ran into this room " she said kinda shyly . He smiled and from there they ended up talking nonstop. Taeyeon was enjoying hearing Nichkhun talk about being an idol  until she heard his phone ring . He smiled and picked up the phone . Taeyeon could hear he was getting but Nichkhun just kept smiling .

" Okay hyung I'll be there in a bit " she heard him say before he hung up . He slowly sat by Taeyeon who was little sad to see him go . " Well it was nice to get to meet you . I wish you the best of luck " she slowly said . Nichkhun smiled and looked Taeyeon straight in the eyes . " Babo your acting like we'll never see eachother " He said about to leave the room . Taeyeon tired to say something but was interuped by Nichkhun      

 " I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW " he said waving bye .

Hello Kyung_Mi here thank you for reading . Please tell me what you think and subscribe . I'm sorry if the chapter is short . I might not update it for a while ( Going to Mother Russia ) But I'll try to put out another chapter .