Taeyeon I promise you I’ll always be here right by your side

Our 30 Promises

 

Nichkhun P. O .V

It’s been 2 weeks since I first met Taeyeon .  I’ve been going to see her everyday even when I’m busy .

My manger doesn’t really approve , he says I’m wasting my time . It’s not Taeyeon that worries him , it’s her condition .

 Her condition worries me too but it can’t stop me from loving her . Oh yeah I’ve fallen for Taeyeon , well who wouldn’t she’s the perfect girl wrapped up in that tiny body of her’s ^-^

 

Taeyeon’s P. O . V

Nichkhun has come to visit me everyday since we first met . Whenever he come he’ll bring me food or a surprise .

It makes me happy but at the same time it worries me . What if I end up getting sick again than what’ll happen .

He’ll worry and probably never come see me again . And I can’t loose the person I love . I guess I have fallen but who wouldn’t have you seen the guy . He’s got everything a girl wants in a guy and a personality to match . O///O

 End of P.O.Vs

 

Taeyeon heard a knock at her door . “ come in “ she called out but the knocking continued . “ I said come in “ Taeyeon said as she opened the door .

When she opened the door she saw a big bouquet of flowers . Right than Nichkhun’s head popped out from behind them .

Taeyeon smiled and took the flowers .  “ What are these for “ Taeyeon asked looking lovingly at the flowers .

 Nichkhun sat beside her and leaned in toward Taeyeon . “ They’re a present “ he whispered making chills go down Taeyeon’s spine .

She loved the flowers especially because they were from Nichkhun .

While Nichkhun was looking out the window taeyeon leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek .

Nichkhun became red and slowly turned to face Taeyeon . “ W-what was that for “ he asked trying to keep his cool .

Tayeon was looking at the ground . “ Well you gave me a present so I think It’s fair I gave you one to “ she quietly said .

Nichkhun smiled “ Yeah I guess now we’re even “ .

“Hey isn’t tomorrow White Day “ Taeyeon asked slightly blushing . Nichkhun chuckled at her expression and nodded

.The room became silent . “ Should I say something “ thought Taeyeon as she play with her hands .

Nichkhun was thinking the same thing and disited to say something . “ Hey since it’s white day tomorrow , I’ll sing you a song like I promised “ Nichkhun said ruffling his hair .

Taeyeon smiled , she was wondering when he was gonna sing her a song . “ Sounds like a deal “ Taeyeon put her hand out and Nichkhun shook it .

They both laughed .

A couple hours passed and Taeyeon fell asleep . Her head was on Nickhun’s shoulder .

Nickhun’s P. O . V

I stared at Taeyeon sleeping she looked so peaceful . I can’t believe this is happening to me .

 “ Nickhun you’ll always be here right ? “ I heard Taeyeon mumble . Was she awake ? NO she must be talking in her sleep .

 “ Taeyeon I promise you I’ll always be here right by your side “ I said out loud .

I think she heard me because I saw I smile appear on her face . 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guise ! I hope you'll like this chapter . Sorry it's short and sorry for not updating ( Bows 360 degrees <------ LOL if only I could ) . I've been having keyboeard issues . Thank you for reading and please subscribe . 

OH AND PLEASE COMMENT , DON'T BE A SILENT READER !