I Promise I'll Sing you a Song

Our 30 Promises

 

“ So what would you be doing if you weren’t here “ Nichkhun asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon scratched her head and shrugged .

“ I never thought of it “ she replied after awhile. “ Well just think harder “ said Nichkhun smiling. Taeyeon thought and thought until something popped into her head .

 “ I would want to be a singer like you “ she said looking at the ground with a frail voice . Taeyeon always loved music but never thought of herself being the one singing them .

“ Let’s hear you sing than “ Nichkhun encouraged her . Taeyeon shook her head  “ I can’t “ . Nichkhun patted Taeyeon’s head . “ Come on . Please “ he pouted . Taeyeon smiled and nodded .

( The Song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTTtGq-xOOM

the wind is shaking the windows,and over my small room,
the stars fill up the sky, shining brightly too many to count,

the stars reassure tired me
they wipe away the many tears that are deep inside me
don’t be hurt too much..they hug me tight and pamper me
and comfort me,
telling me to go to sleep
though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk
though my tears blur my vision
I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get
Even though our happy times were short, I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart
like those countless number of stars, forever
My dream is coming. though it is unusual that my one star is bright
it is very bright, even blinding..it comes down to my shoulder
stop being so sad..it holds my hand as it touches me
and gives me a warm hug
though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk ,though my tears blur my vision
I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get
Even though our happy times were short, I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart
like those countless number of stars, forever
Only for today, I won’t cry though my eyes fill with tears
I want to laugh like those stars
Oh~ I want to cherish all my happy moments deep inside my heart
Like those countless number of stars, forever

This song is really beautiful especially when Taeyeon sings it please check it out . I wanted to add the lyrics because they really match well ith the moment  ^-^

 

As Taeyeon sang Nichkhun just stared in amazement . Her voice was amazing and every word sounded like she meant it .

As Taeyeon finished Nichkhun clapped like a little school girl . “ Wow you have an amazing voice Taeyeon , you should become a singer “ Nichkhun complimented her .

 “ Thanks Nichkhun “ Taeyeon said shyly . She never thought anything of her voice until now . They were quit for a couple of minutes until nichkhun said something .

“ Hey Taeyeon are you allowed to leave the hospital ? ‘ . Taeyeon shrugged she never thought about leaving the hospital so she didn’t know . “ Come on let’s go somewhere “ said Nichkhun pulling Taeyeon out of bed . Taeyeon just smiled .

After making sure the coast was clear the two ran out the hospital . “ Wow it’s really nice out here “ Taeyeon shouted spinning in a circle . “ Yeah after it rains it’s usually like this “ he smiled pulling taeyeon’s hand . As they walked Taeyeon saw an arcade .

“ WAAH can we go in there “ she pouted . Nichkhun nodded not able to resist her Aegyo . The first thing Taeyeon saw when she walked in was a DDR machine . Her eyes lit up and she pulled Nichkhun towards the game . “ Can we play “ Taeyeon asked pouting her lips .

 Nichkhun smiled “ Okay but I’ll pick the song “ . TAeyeon smiled when she saw Nichkhun pick I’ll be back by 2pm . “ It’ll be sad seeing you fail at you own song “ teased Taeyeon . Nichkhun smirked “ Will see “ . Taeyeon and Nichkhun started to play . They both shouted and laughed . “ I WON  “ shouted Taeyeon jumping around the arcade . Nichkhun was sad but at the same time happy .

He was glad that Taeyeon was enjoying herself but couldn’t believe he lost during his own song . While they walked Nichkhun pouted and put his hands in his pockets .

Taeyeon say his expression and tried cheering him up . She grabbed onto his hand . Nichkhun slightly blushed . “ You know I let you win right ‘ Nichkhun smirked. Taeeyon giggled “ Yeah I know you did “ . After seeing an ice cream shop Nichkhun and Taeyeon stopped to have some Ice cream .

 After that they continued to walk around and sight see . As it started to get dark they headed back to the hospital . “ Thanks for today Nichkhun . I never had so much fun before “ Taeyeon said to Nichkhun .

 “ I’m glad you had fun . I had a lot of fun too “ said Nichkhun stopping when Taeyeon gave him a kiss on the cheek . Taeyeon waved bye to Nichkhun .

“ OH AND NICHKHUN SINCE I SANG YOU A SONG , YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TO SING ME ONE “ Taeyeon shouted walking bback to the hospital . “ I promise Nichkhun “ said still surprised by the kiss .

“ Good Night Taeyeon “ Nichkhun slowly said walking away.

Yes I finished . Thanks for reading ! I worked hard on this chapter and hope you liked it . Tell what you like and don't I love to hear what you think . And like I said before please check out the song it's amazing .