Deadlock

My Stranger Guy

Yeonhee's POV

 

The first time I opened my eyes, I realized he was cuddling me, ruffling my hair and my head was resting on his hard chest. 

"Good morning honey." then I felt a kiss on my forehead. "Just continue sleeping honey."

 

I closed my eyes. I tried to laugh at his 'honey' words but I felt really comfortable in his arms and I slept again. My mind can still picture out what happened last night. We said I love you to each other, he leaned closer and kissed me. Then I kissed him back. I felt comfortable being kissed by him. I felt safe. I slowly realized that I really love him. He taught me to love him. And I'm happy with it. Then the next time I opened my eyes, I found myself alone in his bed again. I hate him when he's leaving me without a permission. I turned my eyes and I saw him sitting on the couch, watching a television. 

 

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why are you always leaving your bed? For how many times should I tell you, you should be resting here." I gently scolded him.

"I don't want. I easily get bored." he said.

I jumped at my feet. I walked closer to him and reached for his hand. "Get up there, and go to your bed." I dragged him. We're now beside the bed.

"I don't like." he pleaded. I laughed.

"No, get up there." 

"Okay, in one condition. You have to kiss me." he said naughtily.

I slightly slapped him and laughed. "No. Stop being naughty Joonmyun."

"Just one. Please?" he said. How can I resist you?

"Okay, just one." I gave him a peck on his cheek. "Now, get up there."

He just looked at me. "Only on the cheek? I want here." he pointed at his lips. I laughed again.

"No Joonmyun, get on to your bed now." I continously tapped him on his side. 

"Awwwwwwwww!" he shouted. I realized I was tapping him a little close to his wound.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I looked up to him but I got surprised when he moved his head swiftly and kissed me. I tried to push him but he was stronger. Stronger than me even though he's wounded. I closed my eyes and gave in to the kiss. His lips were moving full of love. Slowly then passionately. I felt his hands trailed down from my back to my waist. I got surprised and pulled back. I was catching my breath.

 

"I don't want to end it." he said.

"What do you want? To get my lips swollen?! Go, get up." I yelled at him. Good thing he did, at last. Then I saw him smirked. 

"Aiiiiish Joonmyun." I rolled my eyes. I heard someone opened the door. I saw a fine man, followed by a beautiful woman. I looked at Joonmyun who became silent.

 

"How do you feel Joonmyun?" said the woman and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" His voice was strong. 

"Of course we're worried about you." the man said.

"Mom, dad, you don't have to be here." he stayed calm. So they're his parents.

"Stop being a naughty boy, Joonmyun. I told you not to engage yourself on that gang. See what happened to you?" I examined her face. Joonmyun got his eyes from his mother. And he really looked like his father. 

"Mom, you can't tell what should I do." and he got his character from her. A smile was formed on my lips.

"You're really like your father. You won't follow what you're told to do so." his mother said.

"What are you talking about? Don't talk about those things infront of her." said his father. I realized he was talking about me. They were a cute family, but an illegal one though.

"So, she's your girlfriend?" she asked. She looked at me from head to toe. I gulped. I smiled and bowed.

"I'll let you talk to each other. Excuse me for a while." I bowed and walked towards the door. I took a last glance to Joonmyun and fully closed the door.

"So you've already met them." I jumped to my surprise. Mother of a frog, I told myself. I turned and I saw Kris, standing against the wall, arms folded. I sighed.

"You and your brother never failde to shock me!" I put my hands on my chest. I still feel my heart pumping hard. I heard him laugh. 

"Haven't he told you, you look cute when you get shocked." 

I glared at him. "Why don't you get inside?" 

"Maybe later, I'll let them finish first." 

"Okay, I'll just go downstairs. Excuse me." I turned to my back to start walking but he reached for my shoulders and he placed me infront of him. My back, resting against the wall. His hands were sandwiching me. "What are you doing Kris?"

"Do you really love him? Suho, I mean." he said, then he leaned closer. I stopped him.

"Kris, I'm a decent girl. I have a boyfriend, and I love him." I said.

"But you told me you never said yes to him? I know you like me Yeonhee." he leaned again but I slapped him on his face.

"It was a crush. But you proved me your true self Kris." I glared and started walking off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suho's POV

 

Mom and dad went to the canteen to have a coffee. I haven't been this happy, seeing them together. But I know it was temporary. I couldn't remember the last time we enjoyed talking together. I realized I've already forgiven my mother. And my father. Then someone opened the door. It was kris. He sat down on the chair beside my bed.

 

"I heard you got stabbed while going to my house." he said. I didn't answer. I was avoiding myself to be angry. I don't want Yeonhee to know if that happens. I saw him smirked. "I can't help thinking it was my fault." he laughed sarcastically.

I smirked too. "Your fault was taking Yeonhee away from me, knowing that I already own her."

"I'll go straight to the point. I like her." Our eyes met. My fist was ready to punch him.

"You will never get her."

"Yeah. She said she relly loves you. And I'm not that kind of guy that is ready to do anything just to get what he wants. I'm not like you, Suho. Now you have her. But I'm telling you, once I got a chance, she will be mine."

"Well, I'm sorry, but you'll never have any chance." then we laughed.