Strangers First

My Stranger Guy

Yeonhee's POV

 

I went to the canteen to refresh by drinking tea. I was really pissed with Kris. When I finished my cup, I saw Joonmyun's mother on the other table. She smiled and waved at me. I walked towards her table. 

 

"Sit darling. You're Yeonhee right?" she gently asked. I sat down, facing her.

"Yes I am." I smiled back. "Where is.."

"His father? Oh, he went off. He got a lot of things to work on." she said. 

"Oh." was the only expression I made.

"You know what, I like you. I really really like you." she said. I was so flattered.

"You didn't like Yewon for your son?" I didn't know why I've asked about that.

"Oh, that girl is the real drama queen. He doesn't like her, so I don't like her too. Don't worry about her. She'll go to Japan next week. She wouldn't be bugging you anymore. She got depressed. I told you, certified drama queen." she laughed. I laughed too. "You know why I like you?" she continued.

"Hhhhm?"

"I see myself on you. Way back to our teenage years, his father and I were just like you and Joonmyun. His father was a gangster, and I fell in love with him when he saved me from erts that time. We were happy but his parents didn't like me. After our graduation, I heard he got married. Forced marriage. I became his mistress. That's because I love him. We had Joonmyun, then he and his wife had Kris. I realized it was a big mistake that we still see each other knowing that he's already married. So we broke up. But until now, we remained friends." she said. I really look up onto her. She's a strong woman. 

"Whoa. I adore you. I can't say anything else!" I exclaimed.

"You're a funny girl." she laughed. "Oh well, thank you. Yeonhee-ah, I want you to take care of my son. He wouldn't listen to me. So you take my responsibility instead, okay?" she laughed. And I nodded. She's a cool mom. 

"Okay." I smiled and bowed.

"You can always call me whenever you need help." then we walked to Joonmyun's room. We found the guys there. Laughing and talking. 

"Oh my God! You guys are here! Sehun!" 

"Mom, calm yourself." Joonmyun said, laughing.

"I'm sorry. By the way, I'll go now. Take care of yourself. Next time you'll see that Xiumin, don't hesitate to call me. I'll kick him off for you. And, listen to Yeonhee, okay?" I can't help myself from laughing.

"Okaaaay." he said. She kissed him on his cheek and pinched the boys' nose. While she pinched Sehun's cheeks. All of us laughed and she went off.

"Sehun is her crush." he said. We continued to laugh.

"Joonmyun, you heard your mother? You should listen to me." I said. Like a boss.

"Whoa, Joonmyun?! He let you call him that?!" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah why?"

"He never let us!" he exclaimed.

"I only let people who are close to me to call me that." Joonmyun said.

"Aren't we close?!" Sehun asked too. Joonmyun slid his tongue out. Then we all laughed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Three months later. He got totally recovered from his last accident. Our relationship went okay. At school, I always hear other students talk about how lucky I was to get Joonmyun. But they were wrong. He's lucky he got me ^^ I often hear them talk about Chanyeol and Hyesung too. Hyesung really did her make-over. Joonmyun and I had some misunderstandings like other couples got. But we can't resist each other. The day won't end for us not being reconciled when we got problems. We act normal when we're on public places. Unlike our first days. I remembered how I wanted to vomit him in my life that time. One time, I joked at him, I told him I was thinking that he just gave me a love potion that's why fell in love with him deeply. He got annoyed and left me in a middle of a date. I got angry and walked to my house alone. That night, he visited me and bought a lot of foods for a peace offering. But I said I would only forgive him if he would dance. He was really pissed off but he did. I burst in laughing. I didn't get to say any word. His face became red in shame. But I found him really cute.

 

As I passed through the gate, I saw him waiting. He took my books on my arms, and carried them in just one hand. Then we went inside his car. He got a new one. A convertible. He pushed a button, then in a flash, we already have a top cover. Then he moved closer and kissed me. So, he put the top cover on just to hide our kissing moment from all people out there. I was smiling while kissing him. He placed his hand on my lap, so I slapped his hand away. He smirked. As usual, I was the first one to pull back. 

 

"I want to kiss you again." he said.

"You've just kissed me this morning, I'm afraid my lips get swollen." I answered.

"Aiiiiish, fine." then he started driving. We were in a bridge when we realized a car was following us. So, this is another gang thing. I held on my seat as he drove faster. He drove and drove until the car which was following us lost its way. We were laughing. Then he parked the car on a lake side. The sunset was present. We went out of the car. He hugged me from the back and we laughed. 

 

"I love you Yeonhee-ah."

"I love you too." I answered. Then I changed the topic. "Have you heard the news? Yewon is now a model in Japan. I'm envious." 

"Oh really?" he laughed.

"Yeah! She's pretty you know." I defended her.

"Real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world. They love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful." he told me. I didn't answer. I turned to him and hugged him. Under that sunset.

 

 

-Fin

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did you like it? Uhhh -___________-

You know what, this fic should be a oneshot. But it became chaptered. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey juggle_seoul!!!! OMMA~ <3

Thanks to Cla. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and subscribing! :)))))

P.S, read my next fanfic okay? :)))))

Ahh, thank you nippon-ebi for the wonderful poster!!!!! I LOVE YOU :*