I’m Sorry

My Stranger Guy

 

“Chanyeol, speak up. What happened?” I said to the other line.

“Yeonhee, Suho got stabbed.” Chanyeol finally said. I want to say something but no words came out from my mouth. I ran out of Kris’s house and hailed a cab to the hospital. Tears running down on my cheeks, I didn’t stop praying. Hoping that he’s fine. Hoping that once I get there, he would be like his normal way. After a few minutes, I reached the hospital. There I saw the guys, waiting for the doctor to come out of the operation room.

“Yeonhee-ah.” Kyungsoo was the first one to recognize me.

“What happened?” Another tear fell down.

“He was driving to Kris’s house to get you. But on his way, he was put into a fight. A gang war. And they stabbed him. Good thing we followed him. We immediately brought him here. But the doctor said he’s critical.” He said, his voice mixed of sadness and pain. My feet became weak but he caught me and brought me to a seat.

“This is your fault. If you just followed him and went to his house, he shouldn’t be here.” The guy standing against the wall said. It was Kai. His words were like arrows being struck to my heart. I felt a big guilt in me. He’s right. Kai’s right.

“Stop that Kai. There’s no one here who’s in fault. No one of us wanted this.” Baekhyun spoke up. But Kai went off. My feeling got heavier. I burst into tears.

“He’s right. This is my fault.”

“No, don’t blame yourself on this.” Baekhyun sat beside me and tapped my shoulder. I covered my face with my hands to hide my tears. Real tears. I heard the door opened. I quickly ran to the doctor.

“How is he now doctor?” I asked.

“He’s still not that safe. He lost a lot of blood. We’ll still check his vital signs. You’ll have to wait until he wakes up. I’ll go now.” The doctor said and walked away. I didn’t say any word. I sat again on my seat. Feeling the guilt slowly eating my heart.

 

 

I went home to change my clothes and went back to the hospital. I headed to Suho’s room and found Sehun there, sitting beside the bed of Suho who’s in very deep sleep.

“Yeonhee.” He said as a sign of greeting.

“Where are the others?” I asked. There was weakness in my voice.

“Some of them went home, the others are eating.” He answered. I sat on a chair on the other side of the bed, facing him.

“Why aren’t you with them?”

“I don’t feel like going home or eating or whatever.”

I smiled at him. I looked around the room. It was a private one. There’s a television in there and some other things that Suho needs when he wakes up. But the room was silent. I wished to hear his voice. Even though I hate the way he talks. His mocking and teasing voice in his words. I missed his naughtiness. Even though it was really annoying to me. But since he started annoying me, I always expect him to do that. I unbelievably look for it when he’s just quiet. I missed them all a lot.

“You know what, I never had a friend.” Sehun broke the silence.

“Hhmm?”

“Not until hyung got me. I’ve always been bullied by the others but he fought with them. And he let me join his gang. After that I became friends with them. And no one dared to bully me again. Hyung helped me a lot. He’s like a real brother to me.” I was touched by his storytelling.

“I never thought he’s kind like that.” I slightly chuckled.

“He is. He really is. He may be scary to the others, but he’s really kind-hearted.” No wonder why he’s respected and well-loved by the others. I was blind that I didn’t notice it in the first place.

 

 

Sehun received a phone call from his parents so he had to go home. There I found myself alone with Suho. My….. boyfriend. This is my first not denying it. Because I realized even though how many times I deny it, he won’t stop bugging me. I held his hand. It was as soft as the first time he held me. It was unbelievably soft for a man like him.

“Yah! Suho! Wake up soon! I don’t want to see my boyfriend like that! You understand?” I laughed at myself, realizing what I said. “Did you hear that Suho? I’ve just called you my boyfriend. Are you happy? You should be! So wake up now! Okay? I’m sorry.” I laughed again. I looked around the room, assuring that I am stil alone with him. I am. I felt my eyelids became heavy. I climbed up on his bed and laid myself beside him. I didn’t know what crossed my mind when I did that. I thought of climbing off but I was too lazy to do it. My lids were getting heavier. “Goodnight Suho. Can I sleep beside you? I’m sleepy now. I want you to wake up tomorrow, okay? I lov—“ but that was all I afford to say when my eyes shut.

 

 

Suho’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw everything in white. I blinked a few times and I saw white walls. And a television, some other things and apparatuses. Am I in a hospital? I think so. The last thing I remember is that Xiumin and his gang were punching me so hard. I felt something was pushed in my stomach then I collapsed. I looked at my side and I widened my eyes when I saw someone lying beside me. I leaned closer and I saw Yeonhee. I gasped. I felt my heart beat fast. This is my first time lying in bed with a girl. I’m seriously nervous. Why is she here? And why is she sleeping in my bed? My eyes were stuck on her. Then I suddenly felt comfortable beside her. The over pumping in my heart went normal again. I sighed. She’s the first girl who ever caught my attention. The first one kissed me. The first one I had a relationship with. But I guess I was the only one thinking that we’re together. She said she didn’t like me at all. She’s the first one that I loved romantically. And the first girl who rejected me. She chose Kris than me. Wait no. she’s not the first one, but second. Right after my mother.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the type errors guys -________-