Happy Birthday

My Stranger Guy

 

I was glad to see no trace of him and his gang when I passed the gate. I just want to rush to my bed and sleep. I want to get rid of him, of all awkward people out there.

“Why are you not in the gate?”

“Mother of a frog!” I was walking quietly when I heard his voice. He was standing against a wall. “I’m going to die because of shockness!”

“Is that really what you say when you’re shocked? Mother of a frog!” He imitated my voice. Tsss. So annoying.

“Stop that!”

“Let’s go.” He held my hand. I tried to let go but he didn’t let me.

“I’m not going. “ My voice was serious.

“You are.” He dragged me.

“Stop, no!” It was too late. I realized I was already inside a car, sitting beside Suho and Kyungsoo. And the other guys were there too. Baekhyun was the one driving the car.

“Why are you all here?! I said I only want Baekhyun to drive for us right?” He sounded like a real leader.

“Hyung, I want to come too. Just let us all come!” Sehun pleaded. I never thought he was like a kid like that.

“Aiiiiiish, fine!” Is their group really a gang? I’m now thinking of them as simple brothers. It was my first time seeing them gagging all around. A few more minutes and the car was already parked. I looked outside.

“What’s this?! An amusement park? You grow up girly, Suho.” Kai teased.

“Shut up punk.” He flashed a glare. Kai walked a little far from him. Maybe he got scared. I chuckled. He looked at me. “Let’s go to another place.”

“No! I mean, I’m okay here.” I smiled. “Let’s go there!”

 

 

We rode the merry-go-round, space shuttle, anchor’s away, roller coaster and a lot more. Kai, who was the one complaining a while ago rushed to the comfort room to vomit all of his organs. I mean, all of his dizziness. I won’t deny that I liked this trip. But one thing I’ve realized. Suho never released my hand. For the first time, I felt comfortable beside him. Then something caught my eyes. An ice cream shop. Suho followed my gaze.

“Let’s go inside.” He said. I nodded. We went inside. “What do you want?”

“All of them.” He looked at me. “I’m just kidding, chocolate.” He bought one for me. He has a sweet side. I wonder why he became a bad boy. “Thank you.” I softly said. We walked towards the door but we stopped when someone opened it.

“Oh, K-Kris?!” I said. Yes. Kris, my long-time crush. Ever since I’ve been to Kyungwon Academy, he was my crush. He looked at my hand. The other hand. I quickly took my hand off of Suho’s. It was good that he let me do that.

“What are you doing here?” He wasn’t talking to me. He was talking to to Suho.

“You know each other? “ I asked dumbfoundedly. But neither of them answered me. I looked at Suho. He was death-glaring Kris. What’s going on? He grabbed my hand and went out of the shop. We were walking fast to the car. He took me inside it.

“Drive her home.” He said to the guys. “Come to my house tomorrow.” Now to me.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Baekhyun-ah, go now.” Before I could ask another question, the car moved and left Suho standing there. While in the car, neither of us dared to talk.

 

 

I still don’t get what happened yesterday. Do they hate each other? My phone rang. It was Hyesung.

“Hi Hyesung.” My voice was usual.

“”Yo Yeonhee, do you remember what day is today?” She asked.

“It’s Saturday. 6th. Duhh?”

“I know! Duhh you too! What else?”

“What else?” I don’t remember anything.

“”Aiish, today is your crush’s birthday. DUHH.” She’s gently scolding me.

Oh yeah. Today’s Kris’s birthday! “Oh yeah! How come I forgot!”

“And he said that I can go to his house. He told me to invite you too.”

Oh my God. This is something great. Really great. “What?! He really said it?”

“Of course! So fix yourself. I’ll fetch you later. Bye Yeonhee-ah!”

Damn. I’ll get to attend my long time crush’s birthday for the first time. But I remembered Suho told me to go to his house today. But, who is he to tell me what I have to do? I fixed myself. I didn’t go off infront of the mirror. Assuring myself that I look good at least. After an hour, Hyesung came. Then we went to Kris’s house. The house was bigger than I thought. He’s really rich. When we entered the house, Kris greeted us. Hyesung elbowed me.

“H-happy birthday… Kris.” I said shyly.

“Thank you.” He smiled. “By the way, you look beautiful.” I blushed. I felt my ears get hot. This time, Hyesung pinched me.

“Awwwww!” I was surprised too. Hyesung mouthed sorry.

“You okay?” He asked me.

“Y-yeah.” I wonder if my face gone full tomato red. We walked to the living room. He got many visitors. We sat down.

“I’ll just go get food for you guys.” Hyesung said, and walked away.

“So, you’re Suho’s girlfriend?” I got surprised by his question.

“No! I mean, he thinks that I’m his girlfriend, but I never said yes.”

“Suho’s really funny.” He laughed.

“So you really know each other?” I asked.

“Of course. That gangster is my brother. Stepbrother.”

I got more surprised by that fact. I didn’t get to say any word. Then my phone rang. “Excuse me for a while.” I walked away. “Hello?”

“Yeonhee-ah! Where are you?” It was Sehun.

“Why?” I asked.

“You better go here at Suho’s house.”

“And why would I?”

“Today is his birthday. You don’t know?” Oh.

“Why aren’t you here yet? I said you come here right?” It’s Suho now. With his usual serious tone.

“You don’t care. Who are you to tell me what I have to do? Well, happy birthday, at least.” I said.

“Where are you?”

“Why do you care—“

“Where are you?!” He broke me off. His voice was threatening.

“I’m at Kris’s house.” Then the line was cut.

 

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

“Where are you?!” I broke her off.

“I’m at Kris’s house.” When I heard his name, I cut the call. I felt my anger boiling up to my veins. I stood up.

“Where are you going?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I’ll bring her here.” I headed to my car. I looked at the rear view mirror, I saw them get in another car. Why do Kris have to get everything I have away from me? I can let him get everything but not Yeonhee. Not my Yeonhee. I was driving fast to Kris’s house when a car stopped infront of mine. I had no choice but to stop the engine. I went off of my car to see who was the punk driver who parked infront of mine. Then the driver went off of his too. I wasn’t surprised to see Xiumin. The guy that I knocked down a few days ago. But this time, he isn’t just by himself. He’s with his gang.

“I’m glad to see you again, Suho.” Xiumin said.

“I don’t have time for you Xiumin, you better take off of your car there.” I was about to get inside my car when he turned me and punched me hard on my face. I smirked. I punched him back. Then I felt a knock on my stomach. They were a gang. I was only one. They held me and punched me all over my body. But those were nothing when I felt something sharp pushed in me. I looked at my stomach and saw blood. My blood.

“Suho!” I heard Chanyeol shouted my name. They knocked Xiumin’s gang down. While I fell on my knees. Gasping on my breath. Then I saw nothing but darkness.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry for not updating these past few days! Okay, I've read your comments. Thanks! I appreciate them all :))))