Emergency

Out Of Reach

The low humming of the jet’s engines was the only sound that engulfed the whole interior of the plane, excluding the occasional snoring that came out from some of the passengers. Seohyun did not mind it one bit. It was rare to see everyone not being their usual active self. As much as she loves having fun with her non-blood related sisters, she still needs to catch a breather once in a while and reflect on the day’s events. They’ve been in and out of their homeland in a span of only one week that, if ever there was a Guinness world record for the amount of flights taken in that short amount of time, that title would be awarded to their group. Seohyun couldn’t help but be worried for her other members.

Their schedules were hectic.

Day by day, all of them had to rush off from one place to another, tired as can be, just to get to their destination on time. Even if that destination was halfway across the Earth. It wouldn’t come off as a surprise to them if they have to perform on the Moon next.

Now that they had just done a performance in Thailand, here they are now in their private jet which was charted for the land of the rising Sun, exhausted as ever. Not wasting time to get some much needed rest, the girls passed out the moment they landed on their seats. The youngest was the only one that decided to put off her sleep for some last minute revision of the Japanese language. Occasionally, she would turn around and face her members who were sleeping peacefully, lost somewhere in their dreamland.

She too was tired. Dead tired. But as long as she and her members are able to give their 110% in all their performances and everything they do, they won’t ever regret choosing this as their goal, no matter how exhausting it can be. All of them were ready to face the hardships that come along the way up to the top. As long as all nine of them are together, everything will be fine. That was how they managed to overcome their obstacles in the past.

Because they were together as one.

But will they be able to do that for what’s to come next?
Something that does not involve the hatred of anti-fans, scepticism of the public, or even the ignorance of critics.
Something so unexpected that you’re every being was at risk. Seohyun would’ve never thought that anything like that could ever happen to them. Never.

It took just a look outside the window to make Seohyun realise that she was in a nightmare that came true.

Thick, black smoke was spewing out from the jet’s right wing.

Seohyun knew something was wrong.

Very wrong with this plane.







A/N:*gasp* Cliffhanger! Oh no! O_O