Awkward

Fly To You

In the Room

"Ugh, let me die please..." Sooyoung said as she clasped her hands while sitting on a bed. "Who are you talking to?" A voice said. "Ohh.. S-ssiwon..it's nothing.." She sttutered. "Here let me cover you.." Siwon placed a towel on Sooyoung's shoulder. "So, are you alright?" He continued. "Yeah.. a lot better.." She smiled weakly.

"Hmm.. okayy.." 

"SOOYOUNG-AH! SOOYOUNG-AH!" A voice screamed.

What the.. what the heck is his problem?" 

"SOOYOUNG-AH! SOOYOUNG-AH!" The same voice screamed again. Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw a light causing her to jerk up on the wood she's sleeping on. She yawned and squinted her eyes to the direction of the voice. Her eyes began to widen and stood up to see the boat like-figure on the sea. 

"SOOYOUNG-AH! SOOYOUNGG!!" Siwon screamed as soon as he hopped off the boat. "Ah.. Siwon oppa?!" Sooyoung exclaimed before running towards him. "Oppa!!!!" Sooyoung hugged him tightly. "It's alright.. I'm here now.. " Siwon hovered his hands on Sooyoung's hair down to her back.

"What the heck is the commotion about?!" Kyuhyun mumbled as he started to get pissed because of all the shouting. 

"KYUHYUN OPPA!" Seohyun shouted as she went near him. "S-s-seohyun?!?!" His eyes began to widen before he stood up. "AH SEOHYUN-AH!" He shouted as soon as Seohyun hugged his body. "Oppa, are you alright?! Have you eaten already?! Did something happen to you?!" Seohyun uttered looking straightly at his eyes.

"I-i-i'm okayy.. don't worry. I'm fine." He replied. "Where's Soo- oh." He said before turning his direction to Sooyoung who hugging Siwon. "What oppa?" Seohyun asked curiously. "Ah.. nothing." He smiled weakly before staring back to Sooyoung.

Meanwhile to SooWon

"Siwon.." She tugged to his t-shirt tightly. "Hush.. hush.. It's alright I'm here.." Siwon tapped Soo's back. "Let's hurry back to the resort, you seem cold." He said after pulling off the hug. "Hmm.. okay, but how 'bout my-" Her speech got cut off. 

"They will handel it." He replied nonchantly. 

"Oh.."

"Seohyun-ah! Let's go now!" Siwon shouted while giving a gesture. "Okayy.." She replied. Seohyun pulled off the hug and interwined her fingers with Kyuhyun while walking towards the boat they're going to ride Sooyoung and Kyuhyun took a glance at each other. Coincidentally, at the same time too. Kyuhyun ignored about what happened last night and act normally. Thus, he gave a reassuring smile to her causing her to look at him weirdly.

HOLY CRAP JUST LET ME DIE..

30 Minutes Later

In One of the Famous resort in Jeju

Both couples went off to the boat when it hit the land. As soon as they entered the resort lobby, a couple welcomed them in worry and anxious face. 

"Hey?! Are you guys alright?!" A voice suddenly heard. "They're okay Leeteuk hyung.." Siwon replied nonchantly. "How 'bout you Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Taeyeon butted in. "Yeah kiddo, don't worry." Kyuhyun teased. "Aish.. you seriously.." Taeyeon replied bluntly. 

"Ah.. Leeteuk-ssi & Taeyeon-ssi, mianhe for causing trouble.." Sooyoung said before bowing slightly. "It's okayy, we can always pospone our wedding.." Leeteuk said sarcastically, receiving a smack on his shoulder. "What?" Leeteuk smiled innocently to Taeyeon. "Heh, you jerk.." Taeyeon said furiously. "C'mon, it's just a joke.. sweetie.." Leeteuk said before following Taeyeon who is walking away from them. "You guys must be tired, get some rest first. Don't worry, I'll handel these two dorks.." Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile before running and chasing the couple.

"Okay, thanks.." Siwon replied while holding my luggage. "Oppa, you should rest.." Seohyun tugged Kyuhyun shirt. "Ah yeah.." He replied.

Both of the couples went to their own respective rooms but before that, Kyuhyun looked back and went near Sooyoung. "Hey, wait here.." Kyuhyun said before running away from her grip.

"Hey, Sooyoung-ah!" Kyuhyun shouted from behind. Soo heard her name. She took a glace back along with Siwon and saw no other than Cho Kyuhyun. "Hey, don't forget about our bet." Kyuhyun smirked before running back to Seohyun who was dumbfounded.

.. HE STILL REMEMBER..    

Soo's eyes got widen making her partner look at her curiously and left dumbfounded. 

"Oh the bet.." She mumbled. "Oppa can I borrow your phone?" She continued. "Yeah sure, here." Siwon gave his phone to Soo. Sooyoung quickly looked for her bestfriend's number which is Tiffany. She pressed the green button and waited for her call. 

"Tiff-"

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO SOOYOUNG HOLY CRAP DID YOU FIND HER OR WHAT ANSWER ME PLEASE." Tiffany muttered continuously without breathing as she stood up. "Yah! Calm down.. it's me.." Soo chuckled.

"HOLY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR LIKE NONSTOP WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN ANSWER ME?!" Tiffany exclaimed causing her co-workers in the office look at her weirdly. "Ooops, sorry.." Tiffany mumbled and gave her sweetest eyesmile to everyone.

"Hey, I'm still not done to you! Why didn't you answer my calls?" She shouted in front of the mic which caused pain to Soo's dear ears. "Ah, HELLO. Did you forget that I left my phone in the apartment?!" Soo replied at her annoyingly. "Oh right..No wonder Jessi told me you're not answering too.." Tiffany replied innocently. Giving her innocent eyesmile. 

"Seriously, you're weird.."

"Yeah, I know. Heyy, I miss youu.." Tiffany pouted. "I miss youu too.. Hey, I'm giving you a virtual hug right now." Soo smiled. "Look whose calling me weird..weirder." Tifafny scoffed. "Anyways, I'm giving you my eyesmile too." Tiff added. "You're weirder." Sooyoung teased. "No, you're weird." "Nu-uh you are." "You're the weirdest!" "What?! It's you!" "No-uh you're the weirdest!!" Both continued bickering until Siwon butted in. 

"Sooyoung, are you fighting with Tiff? AGAIN." Siwon said emphasizing the word again. "Oppa, we always fight." Sooyoung replied bluntly. "Oh well, hey. This is your dress for tonight's wedding." Siwon showed off a simple but elegant beach dress. "Oppa, you don't need that.. you already bought me a dress remember? the package?" Sooyoung protested.

"Nah.. It's okayy.. This looks good on you." Siwon smiled charmingly. "Hmm.. thanks.." Soo gave him a weak smile.

"Yah, PedoFany? PedoFany, still there? YAH PEDOFANY ANSWER ME!!!" Soo groaned. "WHAT SOODERP?!" Tiffany replied while drawing a gown on a paper.

"Times up! All the designers should submit their works right now." A lady commanded. "WHAT?! WAITT.." Tiffany exclaimed still drawing the last features of the design. "Pass your papers in the count of 3." 1... 2... "YES I'M DONE. HERE." Tiffany placed her paper on the desk before panting still holding her phone on his left.

"So, what are you saying Sooyoung?" Tiffany smiled. "What.the.heck.are.you.doing...??" Sooyoung asked curiously. "Duh, what do you think? I'm working!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Oh. Cool." Sooyoung was amused to her best friend's performance. "So hey, can you check my phone later and tell me the time that Kyuhyun sent me." Soo asked a favour.

"Sure, I'll text it to you laterr. Bye, have funn!" Tiffany squealed. 

"mmkayy.." Soo replied bluntly. She lay her head on the bed to rest, putting her arms on her forehead. 

Ugh.. Why can't you forget it.. why can't I forget it too.. Gosh seriously.. just kill me already please..

_________________________________________________________

ohmahgas what is happening here..

still tired from our trip last friday.. .gdi omfg cut my neck already.. i'm dying here.

oh btw, thanks~