Hello & Goodbye

Fly To You

Inside Siwon's car

Oh My God what the hell should I do?!?!?!

"Hey.." They both started. "You go first.." Siwon smiled innocently. "N-n-noo.. you go first.." Sooyoung resisted. "Look, I'm sorry a while ago.. I really didn't mean to do that.." Siwon sighed. "Its just..."

S-s-siwonn..

"Its okay.." Sooyoung suddenly blurt out. "You know Siwon.." She started. "..love is about considering each other.." 

"..consider your partners and their decisions in life.."

Siwon was just speechless. He knows that Sooyoung was right.

"I know.. i'll remember that." He just smiled charmingly. It was a smile of defeat. "I hope you remember that." Sooyoung still didn't look at him. "I'm going now. Thanks for the ride."

She went outside quickly before Siwon might say something back that will make her more guilty. "I'm really sorry.," 

Inside Siwon's car

"I guess it really is my fault.." He said before he left the place.

Back to Sooyoung

"Yah, Jessica Jung, I'm off today!" She shouted at her room. "Then, why did you come here if you're off?!" Jess shouted back as she groogily sat down on her portable chair. She heard no response from the latter. "Yah! I'm still talking to you!" Jess started shouting again.

".."

"Seriously, she's weird.." Jess scratched her back before she continue reading magazines.

In Kyuhyun's Office

"What the heck?! Does she know the meaning of punctuality?!" Kyuhyun tapped his table impatiently. "Oh God.."

At the same floor of Kyuhyun's office

"Darn, I'm lateeeee!" *DING

"Ah finally!" *BUMP

"Awwwwwwwwwwww..." Sooyoung slouched on the floor as she massage her .

"Oopsie! Sor- Sooyoung?!" Ahra gave a puzzled look as she took a step closer to the latter.

"Oh, Good Afternoon Ahra unnie.." Sooyoung slowly stood up and bowed. "Hey, why are you here? Did Soojin send you here?" Ahra continued asking. "Hmm.." Sooyoung didn't know what to answer to her sister's bestfriend. "Oh, is she here?" Ahra asked excitedly. "Ahh.. Ahra unnie.."

"Hey, what's happening he-"

Kyuhyun wasn't able to finish his sentence as he saw Sooyoung and Ahra talking outside his office.

"Oooh! Kyuhyun!" Ahra dragged Kyuhyun excitedly.

Meanwhile, at Choi's company

"OMG I'm winning!" Soojin pressed the keys on her latop.

Suddenly.. 

"HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!" Mr. Choi entered Soojin's office wearing a golf attire.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah, dad! I'm working here!" Soojin stood up quickly. "Oh hey, nice outfit by the way." Soojin weirdly added.

"Oh thanks! Glad you like it." Mr. Choi smiled happily after receiving a compliment. "This worth golds." He sarcastically added.

"Dad, everything you wear worths gold!" Soojin laughed. "So, why are you wearing that?"

"Oooh! Me and Mr. Cho are going to play golf! Isn't that fun?" Mr. Choi went near her daughter. "Dad, you and Uncle Cho always play golf." Soojin sternly said. "And that is the fun part!" Mr. Choi screamed joyfully ignoring his daughters remarks.

"I'm going now! Tell Sooyoung I love her! " Mr. Choi shut the door merrily. "Oh great I have a weird father.." Soojin said before sitting down. "Oooh! I love you too Soojin! Continue your work!" Mr. Choi shouted loudly outside of her office.

"Yeah.. work my .." Soojin smiled sheepishly before looking at her laptop. "Wait.. what the.."

[Tetris: Computer won! Please try again next time.]

"NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Soojin exclaimed.