Just the two of us...

Fly To You

In the middle of nowhere

They have successfully landed on the water without crashing down like the scene in titanic. Both of them started to panted heavily. Eyes widen while sitting on the seat bluntly. "OH MY GOD, I'M ALIVE. I'M ALIVE." She started as she touched her body.

"UGH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He started shouting again. "

HOW THE THAT BECAME MY FAULT?!" 

"AHH CRAPPP!" Kyuhyun sighed as he went outside the plane stepping on the floats."AH TELL ME HOW DID THAT BECAME MY FAULT?!" She kept on shouting as she followed what Kyuhyun he did.

"LOOK IT'S YOU'RE FAULT OKAY, FIRST YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR 3 HOURDS, SECOND YOU CAME HERE LATE AND IF YOU DIDN'T COME LATE, WE SHOULD BE NOW IN JEJU RIDING MY PLANE AND NOT THIS STUPID PLANE!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted angrily pointing at the plane.

"HUH?! WAS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU SWITCHED YOUR PLANE?! AND LOOK WHO TEXTED TO COME HERE BY 1 PM!" She defended.

"YOU WANT SOME PROOF?! HERE LOOK AT MY CELL.." He confidently took his phone out of his pocket fast making it slip off his hand. "HERE LOOK- WHAT NOO!!!! UGHH...." He shouted in anger and frustration making him curl down. 

"Wow, such an idiot.." she mumbled softly. "Great, where now stuck in the middle of nowhere! Isn't that great?" She said sarcastically. 

"FINE WHATEVER, GO SUITE YOURSELF!!!" He groaned before he jumped into the sea. 

"YAHH! WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!" Sooyoung shouted. "YAHHHHH ANSWER ME YOU!!!" Sooyoung pointed at the swimming Kyuhyun. "WHATEVER. FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT I DON'T GIVE A ." He shouted back at her. 

"YAH WAIT FOR ME!!!!!" She shouted before jumping into the sea, following Kyuhyun who is almost at the shore.

By the time he reached the shore, he removed his polo revealing his plain black t-shirt on top, throwing it on the shore. "AISHHH." He uttered as he threw and kicked his polo which is on the sand. Meanwhile Sooyoung, who panted as she reached the shore soaked with water all over her body. 

"Yah, I said wait! Are you deaf or what?!?" She exclaimed as soon as she aririved the shore. Kyuhyun didn't respond instead he ran inside the forest part of the island. "Ahh seriously..." She sighed as she saw him running. "He is really deaf.." she continued. She removed her vest and threw in on the sand before catching up to Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyun-ahh.." She shouted as soon as she entered the forest filled with leaves and bushes around. "Yah Kyuhyun-ahh!" She continued. As she continue her step within the forest, she saw a large tree covered with thick leaves. She went closer to it and but instead of reaching closer to the tree, she ended up on the mud. She got tripped because of the unseen rock on her way, causing to have a sprain.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.." She whined while cleaning her face with her hands. "WHAT THE KK.." She continued. Out of nowhere, a mud snake came in front of her. Sooyoung got fronzen when the snake slowly slithering to her position. She tried to move but her other leg refused to since it was hurt due to her sudden fall on the ground. 

"Oh my Godd, HELP ME!!" She squealed as she held her sprained ankle. "HELP MEE!!!" She continue screaming as she faced the mud snake who is coming closer to her. "Great, now I'm gonna die!" She said sarcastically still trying to lift her injured ankle.

"WAAAAAAAAAAA...."

After 30 minutes

"Does it hurt?" Kyuhyun asked as he held Sooyoung's ankle to his thighs. "Obviously, yess.." She replied bluntly. "Wahh.. seriously, don't you have a debt of gratitude?" He sighed as he looked at her seriously. "Look, I'm sorry.." Sooyoung looked at the sand. "Kyuhyun-ssi, T-t-thanks.." She mumbled.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.."

"What the.." He mumbled after he heard a loud scream which cause him to look back. "What the heck is her problem?" He complained.

"Seriously, if you're not just my friend's girlfriend.. I should have left you.." He said as he went near the scream he has been hearing a while ago. A few seconds later, he found Sooyoung who is helplessly lying on the floor covered with mud while dragging her leg.

"What the he-.."

"YAH HELP ME YOU!!!!" Sooyoung shouted at him. Kyuhyun was about to help her stand but when he saw the mud snake nearing them, he carried Sooyoung in a bridal style way not minding the sticky mud on Soo's body and ran back to the shore.

"Are you bipolar or something?" He teased as he held her ankle. "Yah!" She gave Kyuhyun a smack on his head. "Seems you are.." He smirked. "Hey, go wash yourself stink retard." He added as he walked away. "What did you just say?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at him curiously. "I said wash yourself.." Kyuhyun lied and sat beside her.

At Jeju Island, near the Seaport

"What took them so long?!" He said before looking at his watch. "I don't know oppa, maybe we should call them.." Seohyun answered as she went beside him. "I've been calling Sooyoung for 15 times but she's still not answering.." Siwon looked at her. "Yeah, me neither.." Seohyun sighed.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you!" Eunhyuk shouted as he ran towards them.

"Eh?" Making the two look confuse. "I just received a report from the Control Tower, they said that the plane Kyuhyun was driving crashed down and cannot make a contact with it." He said before panting from his previous run. "What?!" Both answered with a confuse look. "Omo.. WHAT HAPPENED?" Seohyun started to panick. "What the.. Crap.. S-s-sooyoung.." Siwon uttered.

"We should find them.." Eunhyuk suggested while Seohyun and Siwon just nod.

"I hope nothing bad happened to them.." Seohyun started to pray as she looked at the sky.

Early Evening

Still in an Unknown Island 

"Heyyy! I caught a fish!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he lifted the stick with a fish on it. "Are you kidding me?! That's a seaweed you idiot!" Sooyoung shouted back while making a bonfire within the woods she's holding. "What the.. " Kyuhyun mumbled. "How did you saw that?!" He continued.

"I'm injured not blind you moron!!" She shouted back while holding two sticks on both of her hands. "Whatever." He replied before continuing his fishing. "Whatever." Sooyoung mimicked him in an annoying way.

Meanwhile Sooyoung who is trying to make fire within the woods and sticks that Kyuhyun gathered is now having a hard time in creating a bonfire. She has been trying to spin the spindle to make a friction between it and the fireboard she found. After a few minutes, she saw an ember within the stick and the fireboard. She started to freak out and blow the firewood at the same time. Smokes are now starting to appear growing larger and thicker.

"Hey, I'm now- what the.. how did you do that?!" Kyuhyun got shocked as he saw Sooyoung fanning the wood. "Ahmk ahmk.." Sooyoung coughed. "What did you say?" She continued as she looked at him. Wow, she's really something..

"Ah.. nothing. Good thing you started the fire on time." Kyuhyun said as he went near her, giving her the fish he caught. "Thanks." She mumbled before sticking the fish. After that, Kyuhyun started to make a stand on both sides where he can put the fish in the middle.

After that, he started to make a little shelter for the both of them. He gathered the remaining woods and made a small shelter  that are covered with large coconut leaves on top and on the sand that took him about half an hour to finish. Ah .. finally I'm done..

"Hey, the fish is now ready.." Sooyoung shouted. "Ahh yeah.." Kyuhyun replied before going beside her. "Here.." Kyuhyun gave a stick with a fish on it to Sooyoung who is sitting beside him. "Thanks.." Sooyoung mumbled. "You know what, you're not that bad at all.." Sooyoung started off a topic. "What so you think I'm bad?" Kyuhyun gave her a puzzled look.

"Well.. obviously, yess.." She mumbled as she looked at him. "Well, it's your fault since you came late.." He replied confidently. "Eh? I didn't come late! You texted 1 pm!" She gave Kyuhyun a smack on his shoulders. "Prove it." Kyuhyun said confidently. "We should have a bet.. what do you say?" Sooyoung bet. "Yeah, sure. and what bet is it?" Kyuhyun gave him a confident look. "Hmm.. how 'bout treat for free?" She suggested.

"Deal?"    

"Bring it on, dumbo.." He teased before he accepted her handshake which is the sign of their agreement. 

"Okay, I take back what I said a while ago about being bad.." She said sarcastically. "Hmm.. okay.." He agreed. "Ugh, If I didn't forget my phone, I should've won by now.." She sighed. "Well good for me then." He smirked. "Hey, I'm going to make an S.O.S sign on the sand, wanna help me?" Kyuhyun asked her. "Hmm.. nope." She smiled teasingly. "Joke, Yeah sure." She smiled again. 

After 1 minute of scribbling on the sand, they got back on their seat and stared at the sky which is now covered with black and small yellow thingy called stars. A sudden question popped out in Sooyoung's mind.

"Hey, are we still in Korea?" She asked before taking a quick glance at him. 

"Ah, Yeah." He said sarcastically. What the hell you're weird..

"Hmm.." 

".."

Suddenly, a hush sound of leaves was heard at Sooyoung's side which made her startled. She looked at her side carefully and saw nothing but a bush of leaves on her side. She returned to her previous position. She heard another hush sound but this time louder that made her scared. She looked at her side and saw the bush shaking.

OH MY GODD..

She took a slide closer to Kyuhyun making him a bit uncomfortable.

"What the.."

They turned their head but to their surprise, their warm lips met and saw each other's face. They were both shocked at that moment and can't even move. Frozen. Sooyoung's eyes began to widen and pulled off the kiss as soon as possible and turned her head away while Kyuhyun was still in his position. Stiff. Not even moving a single toe. Not even blinking. Frozen.

".."

".." 

___________________________________________________________________

hori crap wut happened 

im so dead. btw guys, sorry for not updating yesterday. I was so busy. T.T and I may not update tomorrow and saturday since we're going out of town. WEHEEEEEEE.  Sorryyyyyyy. Glad you like it! ♥ Byeeeeee.