Now What

Fly To You

Few Days Later (Back in Seoul)

"Home sweet home.." The girl sighed as she slumped on the couch. "Yah, go back to work." Another girl interjected. "Jessi, I hate you.." Soo pouted. "I know, okay you're fired." Jessi replied forwardly. "Heh, as if you can.." Soo scoffed before looking to other directions. "Of course I can!" Jessica sat beside her. 

"So, how's your lovey dovey with Siwon?" Jessica elbowed Sooyoung.

LOVEY DOVEY?! MORE LIKE HELL THERE..

"Lovey what?" Sooyoung snorted. "If you're asking about my vacation then not great is my answer." Sooyoung continued.

IT'S NOT EVEN A VACATION. IT'S MORE LIKE A PUNISHMENT OR SOMETHING.. 

"I thought something happened to you.. We were about to celebrate your death but then you showed up.." Jessica said sarcastically. "Well sorry for not dying, bestie. I guess God didn't want me to die.." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "And besides, crashing airplanes are too mainstream nowadays.." Sooyoung added. 

"Hmm.. good point. Good point." Jessica mumbled as she nodded. "Anyways, yah, back to work lazy choi.." Jessica tapped Sooyoung's shoulder. "5 more minutes.." Sooyoung protested. "5 more minutes and you're fired." Jessica stood up. "Fine.. fine.. I forever hate you.." Sooyoung glared. "Yes, I know sweetie. Now go!" Jessica pushed Sooyoung out of her office.

"Finally, I can sleepp.." Jessica yawned before arranging her foldable bed in the middle.

Outside Jung's Office

"I swear to God that I, Choi Sooyoung, will make a large cucumber cake and throw it to your face Jung.." Sooyoung cursed before returning to the counter.

In Imperial Hotel's Office

"Goddamit Protoss can't you run a little faster?!?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed in front of his laptop. Playing none other than his favorite game, starcraft. (Author's Note: Sorry guys, I'm not really familiar with starcraft!)

"CHO KYUHYUN ARE YOU ING ALRIGHT?!?!" Ahra roared inside his office before pausing to pant.

"Damn Soojin! You scared me!" Kyuhyun shrieked on his chair making him jerk up and pause the game for a while. "What are you doing here?!" Kyuhyun asked her curiously. "Are you alright?! Nothing happened to you right. Do you have any injuries or what?!" Ahra d Kyuhyun's body to check for any bruises. "What??" Kyuhyun looked at his sister baffled. 

"Somebody said that your plane crashed." Soojin said seriously. "Anyway, since you look 'busy' there. I'll talk to you laterr.." She said before rushing outside his office. "What?!" Kyuhyun looked at her with a puzzled look. "Seriously Ahra, you're getting weirder and weirder everyday day.." Kyuhyun scoffed.

"Yah! Noona, do you want to grab some lunch?!" Kyuhyun followed his sister. "I already ate, Kyunnie.." Ahra messed with Kyuhyun's hair. Ending up having an einstein hairstyle. "Cut it out!" Kyuhyun blocked Ahra's hands. Ahra ran into her office and locked herself so Kyuhyun won't play a revenge on her.

Kyuhyun is really close to his sister, Ahra. Ahra knows Kyuhyun's little things especially secrets since both of them are really open with each other. Ahra knows what Kyuhyun feels even by a look at his expression or words. She can definitely tell if there's something bugging her cute little-tall but evil brother, which she loves the most next to their parents. She even remember Kyuhyun's first poop by himself where her mother is giving instructions outside the bathroom while she was taking pictures Kyuhyun and his prom picture which is her favorite because her brother looks like a stick inside a large black suite with no eyes. 

But when she knew about Kyuhyun's problem between him and their father. She and her mother are his only supporters and pillars which Kyuhyun can lean on during his worst mainly that time. When Kyuhyun left their house, Ahra started to get lonely since she doesn't have time to spend time with her brother and their work blocking their way.      

Hmm.. I'll just go to Seohyun's..

Kyuhyun turned off his laptop before grabbing his coat which is hanging on the back of his chair. He grabbed his car keys and went off his way to his girlfriend's.

Back To Sooyoung 

"Sooyoungie, I'm going on a business trip.." Siwon said on the phone. "Oh, how long will you be gone??" Sooyoung asked in a worried tone. "Hmm.. I'm still not sure about that.." Siwon smiled charmingly. "Why? You'll miss me that much?" Siwon teased  Sooyoung making the girl chuckle. "Nope.." Sooyoung said sarcastically. "I bet you will.." Siwon teased again making the girl flush.

"Don't worry.. I'll treat you dinner when I come back." He added.

"Okaay! That's a deal!" Sooyoung shrieked to the other line. Suddenly, a customer came. "Oppa, I need to work now..bye! Gonna miss you! Take care!" Sooyoung muttered continouosly.

"Aigoo, a lot of customers.." She sighed after pressing the end call.

Back to Kyuhyun

 "Where in the heck is that new bakery that Mr. Lee told me?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed while turning the wheel to his left. He was suppose to go to Seohyun's place but he remembered that his girlfriend is working that time. So, he ended up having a lunch by himself.

", there you are!" He shrieked as soon as he saw the sign.

Kyuhyun parked his Black Lexus' LFA. He is the only person in Korea who spend millions in his car and obviously the only person who has it since it's really rare and expensive. After parking, he went inside as soon as possible.

 Damn what is this place?

All of the people in the bakeshop laid their eyes on him as soon as they heard the door opened. He caught their attention even the girl at the counter was obviously attracted to the handsome guy who is wearing a formal suit. Everyone was staring at him blankly for a minute and got back to their business.

That was.. weird. Maybe I'm too handsome..  (Author's Note: Typical Cho.)

"Yah Yejin, It's my shift now.." Sooyoung walked towards the girl at the counter while tying her apron on her waist. "Yah! Yejin-ah!" Sooyoung shaked the girl's shoulders whose still in awe. To Sooyoung's curiousity, she followed her gaze and not a little longer she saw a familiar face. A very very familiar face.

"What the.."

Kyuhyun saw Sooyoung standing beside a girl with a light pink top and a pure pink apron on her waist.

OH. MY. GOD.

As usual, their gaze met again for the i don't know how many times. But this one is different from others because Kyuhyun's gaze is somewhat annoying or something that has a meaning behind those gaze. (Author just shut up will ya'?)

"I guess God wants us to meet again.." The boy went near the counter. "W-w-wwhat the heck are y-y-you doing h-h-here?!?!" Sooyoung stuttered nervously. Not believing on the creature she's seeing right now. Sooyoung would rather watch with Taeyeon -her classmate -rather than meeting this tall-useless-dumb-not worthy-maniac man.

"To look for animals." Kyuhyun said sarcastically. "Look, I don't know what you want for me or what ever you're planning to do to me or me or whatever.." Sooyoung leaned closer. "But you can go now.." Sooyoung glared at him.

"Wait, who said I'm going to you?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed in disbelief.

"?! WHAT ?! WHERE WHAT WHEN!!" Jessica cutted in making the people in the shop look weirdly at them. "Sooyeon shut the up!" Sooyoung quickly covered Jessi's mouth.

"Yejin-ah, go in now!" Sooyoung commanded to the other girl beside her. "Bye, miss." Kyuhyun winked making the girl faint in heaven. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

SERIOUSLY?!?! GOD, LET ME JUMP OFF THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW..

"Who's your friend Sooyoung?" Jessi smiled. "He's the one I'm talking about Jessica!!" Sooyoung whispered enough for Jessica to hear. "WHAT?! THAT MORON?!" Jessi pointed to Kyuhyun. "Me?! A moron?!" He looked puzzled. Sooyoung ended up touching her forehead with her palm. "Scream it Jung! SCREAM IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO HEAR." Soo said sarcastically as she raised her hands while the people are looking at them again. 

SERIOUSLY JESSICA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LATERR.

"Someone is mad.." Kyuhyun smirked as she looked at Sooyoung. "Yeah, I know." Jessica added. 

Sooyoung swear to God if there was only a knife in front of her, she would've stab herself already to prevent this embarrassment she's encountering thanks to her forever-annoying-idiot-dumb best friend. At least she wouldn't need to suffer from all the embarrassment her friend is giving to her. Which made her think again why did she and Jessica become friends. Not to mention not just friends but best of friends. If only Sooyoung doesn't have a good heart she would've lock Jessica including the loud TIffany inside a container and throw it in the middle of nowhere.

"Look, if you're here because of the bet we made, I'm going to tell you that I won..-

"Wait, wait, wait.. You actually won?!" Kyuhyun's eyes began to widen as he heard the word 'won'.

"Ah.. Yes. I told you Cho Kyuhyun, I'm clumsy but not blind." Sooyoung said confidently. "Now happy? You can go now, I don't need the prize anyway." Sooyoung said straightly. Jessica was just exchanging glance between the two. She was confused about what they're talking about.

GODDAMNIT JUST GO ALREADY WILL YA.

"Guys wait, I can't catch up. Slow down will ya'?" Jessi butted in. 

"Wait, so you think I'm here because of the bet?!" Kyuhyun snorted. "Choi Sooyoung-ssi, To be honest I'm here to eat." Kyuhyun said innocently. "You're here to what?" Sooyoung looked puzzled.

"I just happened to pass by.. and saw this new bakeshop or cafe here.. and nothing else.." Kyuhyun smiled like an innocent child.

"C'mon Soo, you're overreacting." Jessica hissed. "Wait Choi Sooyoung-ssi, are you nervous??" Kyuhyun leaned closer with a smirk on his face. "W-w-what?!" Sooyoung gulped. "Me?! Nervous?! Not at all." Sooyoung took a step backwards.

PLEASE LET A MISSILE CRASH HERE PLEASE.. PLEASE PLEASE..

"Seriously, guys is there something between you two?" Jessica glared at them. "Seriously Jessica, seriously." Sooyoung mouthed.

A phonecall interrupted their conversation which was Kyuhyun's phone. Kyuhyun answered his phone and took a step away between the two who is still bickering with each other.

"Ah guys, I need to go now. Bye." He smiled before leaving the shop just like in a movie.

"Hey Sooyoung, I didn't know you have a cute friend." Jessica elbowed her friend.

"You must be blind." Sooyoung said sarcastically facing her friend. "Well, not really.." Jessica mumbled.

___________________________________________________________________

another lame update. -.-

 depress.