Say What?

Fly To You

One summer, somewhere near Incheon Airport.

"YAHHH SLOW DOWN WILL YA'?!?!" He shouted with all his heart out.

"WOOHOO THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LIFE!" He exclaimed as he made a turn.

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN, STOP THIS THING RIGHT NOWW." Donghae whined as he tighten his grip on the bars.

"Alright.. tss just calm down, okay?" Kyu said calmly as prepare himself for a landing. 

A few minutes later, they saw an air traffic controller along the runway who shows signs for landing. Sighing in relieved, Donghae peeked in front of him and saw the air traffic controller, feeling alive again. As soon as the plane hit the land, Donghae remains on his position making Kyu look at him weirdly. "What are you doing?" said Kyuhyun as he stared at him weirdly. 

"A-a-aah..nothing." Donghae sat properly back to his original postion. "Heh, weirdo." he scoffed.

Inside the Hangar

Kyu parked his plane inside the hangar slowly but surely, avoiding to damage his one and only baby, his plane. As soon as the plane got stable, Hae rushed outside the plane and kneeled on the ground thanking God for still breathing. "God, thank you!" Hae shouted. 

"God, seriously Donghae don't over react!" said a voice.

"I'm not overreacting you moron!" he stood up and went near him. "You're doing deadly exhibitions!" he addded.

"Hyung, are you serious? It's not even deadly!" Kyuhyun shouted back. "How did you become a pilot if you're afraid of heights for God's sake!" he added.

"You and your boastful attitude.." Donghae smacked his head and ran away.

"AISHH YOU." Kyuhyun glared. 

Out of nowhere, Mr. Lee approached Kyuhyun giving him his cell phone. "Mr. Cho, a phone call." said Mr. Lee as he bowed slightly showing respect to his master. "I told you just call me Kyuhyun, no need to be formal." he smiled charmingly as he grabbed his cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kyuhyun Oppa." a voice said.

"Ohhh babe, how's it going there?" He smiled.

"Good.. so hey when are you coming here oppa?" She asked.

"Hmm... tomorrow Seohyun." He mumbled softly.

"You cute little thing!" she chuckled. "Hey, can you tag along my friend's girlfriend?" She added.

"Whose girlfriend?" He asked curiously.

"Siwon's." she smiled. "Ohh hyung's girlfriend. Yeah sure why not." he smiled back. "Okay, i'll just text you the details alright?" She calmly said. "Okay, Seohyun, I love you." He said with full sincerity. "Yeah, me too. Bye!" She said as she ended the call. 

"So, how's your relationship?" A voice heard behind him. "Done puking?" Kyu smirked. "Heh.. changing topics.." Hae replied bluntly.

"Well, so far so good." Kyu replied as he went near him. "Yeah right.." Hae teased back. Suddenly, Kyuhyun smacked Donghae's head. "And that is for my revenge." Kyuhyun smirked before he ran. "What?! Yah, you better come here you!" he shouted as he pointed to Kyuhyun who is running away from him. 

Before running, Donghae's cell beeped and saw a text from her girlfriend. "Yah Cho Kyuhyun! I need to go now! Bye!" He said before he ran inside. "Heh, you loser." He mumbled as he paused for a while panting. Suddenly, his cell phone beeped and saw a message.

"Oh.. C-c-choi S-s-ooyoung?" He said as he panted. "What an ugly name." he continued.

"Nahh.. i'll just contact her laterrr.." He said before he ran inside the hangar.

____________________________________________________________________

annyeong~ so how was it? is it boring? mianhamnida. -.- it took me 3 hours to write lol. (including my breaks and stuff xD) so yeah hey guysssssssssssssss tell me if you like it or not. :)) Don't worry I don't bite hard. 

Sorry if you found any grammatical errors. I'm not good in english. :\  So yeah.. here goes chaptie 1 =))