Final Part

Joker

Dongwoon was a bubbly kid, even though Gi Kwang hated calling him that, because the boy was 100 years older, but he still acted as if he’s twenty so the word slipped sometimes from Gi Kwang’s lips. But he loved his company and he felt really sad at the fact that he would go back in just a few days and leave him to wonder alone outside on sunny days.

Now both boys were sitting on the top of the stairs, leading to the entry hall, and were waiting for Junhyung and Doojoon to arrive any minute now. Gi Kwang agreed that he will stay with Junhyung, even though he was still a little scared, but Doojoon and Dongwoon would stay for a few days with them to see how things will go and if Dongwoon’s not satisfied he said he would drag Gi Kwang and take him away.

“Kiki, are you scared?” Dongwoon asked. It took Gi Kwang three days to make Dongwoon not call him ‘hyung’ but in the cost of being called ‘Kiki’. And it’s not like he hated it.

“A little.” The boy admitted hugging his knees and resting his chin on top of them.

“It will be ok. You do like him after all.” And this was pulled out of Gi Kwang’s mouth just yesterday and was repeated around 1000 times by now. Gi Kwang hid his face from embarrassment and gave a little nod. Dongwoon only smiled, opening his mouth, probably to say how cute ‘Kiki’ is, when the doors opened, revealing two silhouettes entering in the dark hall.

Dongwoon immediately run down the stairs to one of the figures and jumped on it, lashing his hands around it and screeching a ‘Doojoonnie!’ with it. Gi Kwang’s head fairy flew down after him, going to Junhyung, but staying a meter away from the boy. Seeing better from her light now he noticed Doojoon’s long dark gray jacket with huge hood, which end was complimented with huge fluff and laying on his back, dark blue jeans, white sneakers, knitted vest with blue military pattern and light gray shirt underneath it. Of course there was the accessory Son Dongwoon whose arms were locked on his neck and legs wrapped around the man’s waist. Then his vision shifted to Junhyung, whose hair was spiked up and had black rimmed glasses on, white zip up hoodie with zebra patterns in a line along the sleeves and in the inner side of the hood and white shirt was visible underneath it; normal, blue jeans and red sneakers. He was looking up at Gi Kwang, who had only sat up and stared down.

“Kiki, come down!” Dongwoon shouted and Gi Kwang saw how Junhyung turned to the half-elf with amused expression.

“I’m tired, so I will go to my bedroom.” he answered to the boy and then turned to Junhyung. “I’m glad you’re back.” He showed a small smile before turning around and heading to his room, his fairy catching up to him and sitting on his shoulder with a pout. Along the way down the corridor he heard Dongwoon’s voice, but he couldn’t really tell apart the words, so he thought he whined how much he missed Doojoon, because that’s most of what Gi Kwang heard for the last seven days they have been together.

Gi Kwang plopped on his bed, head burrowed in the pillows and body relaxed as much as possible. He didn’t lie – he was tired. After all Dongwoon took him out in the big city on the other side of the woods to get him new clothes, insisting that Doojoon’s clothes looked weird on him. Gi Kwang thought they looked fine, but he still followed the other. The boy was just about to drift to wonderland when he heard a knock on the door and he grunted, lifting his head with displeased expression and screwing his eyes. He tried focusing the object, but what he saw was a man leaning on the door frame, the door itself slightly opened.

“Sorry.” the soft and mellow voice that made Gi Kwang sit in his bed in an instant came, making him blink rapidly. “I will come later.”

“No, you can stay!” rushed the boy, standing up and taking a few steps to the man. “What is it?” he asked carefully, hands going in his pocket, a little hard, thanks to the reason of Dongwoon buying him skinny jeans. He was fine with them, but the deal with getting your hands in the pockets was not the most pleasing. Junhyung scratched his neck a little nervously before staring.

“I’m sorry about the other night… I should have told you.”

“It’s okay.” Gi Kwang interrupted him. “Dongwoon explained it all.” Junhyung only nodded.

“Will you stay?” the question came as a whisper with Junhyung looking down.

“Do you want me to?” at the returned question Junhyung giggled, hiding his smile behind his hand.

“You always ask that.” He then explained at the slightly confused boy. “If I ask you then I want you to.”

“I…” Gi Kwang started but then Dongwoon barged in, earning a glare from Junhyung and sticking his tongue at the said man.

“Kiki, get dressed, we’re going to a club.” The newcomer smiled and headed to Gi Kwang’s wardrobe.

“Club?! I’m tired, Dongwoon!” he whined skipping to the boy and trying to close the wing of the furniture.

“Doojoonnie and Junhyung are coming too.”

“Says who?” asked Junhyung in a huff, crossing his arms on his chest.

“Says me.” Another voice came and Gi Kwang and Junhyung looked to the door finding Doojoon. The taller male tossed some sunglasses towards Junhyung and smirked. “There is a problem at one of the clubs so we have to go, you two are coming too.”

“I’m not leaving Gi Kwang alone with you, or alone as a whole.” Dongwoon said handing Gi Kwang a black shirt and leather jacket. “Now you go get dressed.” Pointed the older one at the bathroom and made Gi Kwang whine and stomp there.

 

When they reached the said club, one of the many Dongwoon and Doojoon owned, as the boy learned later, Dongwoon patted Gi Kwang, telling him he can loosen up and go dance and that he will be watching no matter what. At that very moment the boy really wanted to punch him in the face, but he only nodded and looked at the pool of people dancing. He has never gone to a club before, but that was for the reason of him living in a small town, quite afar from the city, or more likely twice the length that it took them to get here from Junhyung’s mansion. And it’s not like he never danced, but it was with his friends back then.

“Don’t you like dancing?” came a voice quite near Gi Kwang’s ear and the boy turned facing Junhyung. He stepped back, causing Junhyung to smirk and go near, bending down to his ear. “Otherwise you can’t hear me.” He spoke again and this time the boy nodded in understanding. Junhyung tilted his head towards the dance floor and smirked, extending his hand towards the boy, who took it reluctantly. The he was dragged in the middle of the mass of people and just stared at the people around him. He felt a light hit on his shoulder and he looked in front of him, seeing Junhyung dance and bring his shoulders up in a questioning manner. The boy showed for him to get near and the man bended down, offering his ear to the boy.

“I’m…” he started, baiting his lip. “I’ve never danced in front of others.” As the words rolled over his lips he felt his face heating up and he bent his head down ashamed.

“Ignore the others. Only I am watching.” the Joker smirked, wrapping a hand around Gi Kwang’s waist and trying to make him move. Frankly speaking that was the most nerve-racking thing for Gi Kwang. But after what seemed like forever, but was only a few minutes, the boy managed to loosen up and started dancing on his own, making Junhyung raise an eyebrow and smirk. Later the older male dragged him from the dancing floor and onto the bar, getting them something to drink. It was then that Doojoon and Dongwoon showed up, the younger male with a protective hand around his waist, while his right one was in the right back pocket of Doojoon’s jeans.

“Having fun?” asked Dongwoon, smile as wide as his lips allowed it.

“You two look quite happy.” Junhyung noted, narrowing his eyes a little.

“Of course, I just tied up the most awesome DJ for 3 years.” Dongwoon cheered and made a little jump, making Doojoon laugh and kiss his cheek.

“Congratulations.” Smiled Gi Kwang and Dongwoon unlashed himself from his boyfriend to tackle the younger male.

“Thank you, Kiki!” then he let Gi Kwang go and again glued himself to Doojoon, arms around the man’s waist and lips pouted. “Doo, I want to dance.”

“Gi Kwang is probably way too tired by now. We should go home.” Reasoned him Doojoon, but his lover frowned.

“They can go and rest in the office. We haven’t been out in a lot of time.”

“Doojoon,…” voiced Junhyung and the couple looked at him. “…go dance with him. I will take Gi Kwang upstairs.” At that Dongwoon cheered and dragged the black haired man to the dancing, while Junhyung led Gi Kwang to the back of the club and upstairs to the office Dongwoon mentioned before.

When they entered Gi Kwang rubbed his ear and looked questioningly at Junhyung.

“It’s soundproof room. They have to hear what people tell them after all.” He smiled and plopped on the leather couch in the room. “Come here.” Junhyung ushered him and Gi Kwang sat next to him, yawning. He really was tired. “Can you see?”

“Yea.” the boy answered smiling. The light was dim but he was seeing well, even without his fairies. It was sad that they had to leave them in the mansion. “What about you?”

“It’s better with the glasses.” The man smiled showing to the pair of black shades on his eyes. Gi Kwang absent mindedly nodded and rested his head on the back of the couch. “There is something I have to confess actually… I was going to say it earlier but we got interrupted.” Junhyung said; elbows resting on his knees and head bent down. Gi Kwang straightened up and looked at him questioningly.

“What is it?”

“Doojoon and Dongwoon will take you if you get even more scared by it…” at that Gi Kwang stiffed, but Junhyung smiled warmly at him and he nodded his head, making the boy continue. “Dongwoon told you that the ‘new moon rule’ doesn’t apply to you, but that’s not right, not entirely. If a vampire meets a half-elf during a new moon, the elf won’t remember, but on their next meeting at a new moon, the memories of the elf don’t get erased.”

“But… I remember what happened that night.” Gi Kwang answered not understanding and furrowing his eyebrows.

“That’s because we’ve met before during a new-moon… I played along when bringing you to the mansion.” the man said scratching his nose nervously. “You were 16 when I moved in the mansion and I went to your town, because it’s easier to find a prey in a small town, than in the big one…”

“Don’t tell me…” Gi Kwang cut him short, a hand on his neck. Junhyung laughed at that and shook his head no.

“I didn’t drink your blood. I found you in the woods when I was going back after it.”

“In the woods? What was I doing there?” the boy wondered, looking at his hands, rested in his lap.

“You were across from town compared to where your house was when I approached you; you got so scared and tried running away, but I reached you fast and told you that it’s safe. Actually you stared at my eyes that time too.” Smiled the man and looked at Gi Kwang. “When I asked you what you were doing there, you said that the sun started to set and you run to the woods and were trying to get home from there. It was going to take you hours to round the town so I proposed to take you home and lead you. You looked hesitant, but agreed; you really are too trusting!” scolded him Junhyung, pushing his head away with a finger and giggling. “Anyway I took you home. I promised to meet you again, but since you didn’t remember the other day I thought it was fine, and there was no way I would go out in the daytime… But I came to town from time to time to check on you.” At the last the boy sighed and hid his face in his hands. “I’m so glad I got down on that day… I was going to slaughter everyone there if something happened to you.”

“Why?” whispered Gi Kwang, hesitant if he should ask or let it slip. But he wanted to know.

“Why what?” asked Junhyung looking at him.

“Why slaughter them… You didn’t know me that well.” This time the boy said it more firmly and looked straight into Junhyung’s eyes.

“Watching you for three years from afar… I got attached to you. Your smile was really bright and you seemed like a good kid. I was going to send Dongwoon to you when you turned 20, so he would explain to you and protect you. It happened earlier, though.”

“What about now?” Gi Kwang asked. There was no way he would stay if he didn’t know. “You were attached to me without knowing me for three years, what about now?”

“You really want to know?” asked Junhyung getting up, taking his glasses off and standing in front of Gi Kwang, bending down, a hand rested on the back of the couch and face as near as possible. Gi Kwang nodded, eyes never leaving Junhyung’s. At the nod Junhyung’s eyes softened and he smiled, leaning in and capturing Gi Kwang’s lips in a sweet warming kiss. When he pulled away, he cupped Gi Kwang’s face, the smile never leaving his lips. “This is it, will you run away?” asking this his eyes acquired a sad glint and his smile faltered a little. Gi Kwang only fisted Junhyung’s shirt and pulled him closer, closing their lips again. When they pulled away Gi Kwang saw such a wide smile, one that he doesn’t remember seeing until now, on Junhyung’s face. Then the man sat next to him again, and pulled him to lie down on his lap. “Get some sleep; I will wake you up when we leave.” Gi Kwang only nodded, feeling his face getting hotter and turned away from the boy’s stomach, closing his eyes. Junhyung started playing with the strands of his hair and that lulled the boy to sleep only after mere seconds.

 

Gi Kwang woke up to the sunlight getting in from the window of the boy’s room. He squint his eyes and turned around grunting, snuggling up in the heat embracing him. He hugged it and heard a warm chuckle, while a hand brushed trough his hair. At that the boy opened his eyes and looked up, facing Junhyung, whose eyes were closed and a smile was placed on his lips. The man hugged tighter Gi Kwang and burrowed his head in the boy’s hair, inhaling the scent.

“Mornin’…” he said lazily, not loosening his grip on the boy.

“Morning.” Gi Kwang answered, blushing and trying to look up at the man. When he failed he turned his eyes to the right, making eye contact with his head fairy and nodding at her. Then she flew away and soon the room got dark. “They closed the curtains.” The boy murmured, hiding his face in Junhyung’s chest.

“I don’t plan on getting up in the next three-four hours, so it doesn’t really matter.” Junhyung said, loosening his hold on Gi Kwang and looking at him. “But at least I can see your face… Kiki.” At the said nickname, Junhyung smirked and leaned down, pecking Gi Kwang’s lips, before closing his eyes again and hugging back the boy close to himself.

“Jun…” started the boy but stopped, right after he said the first syllable.

“Mmm?” asked the Joker lazily not moving an inch.

“I… like you.” He murmured, cocooning himself in Junhyung’s arms. “I didn’t say it…”

“I like you too, a lot.” Junhyung said in a firm, unwavering tone and again kissed the boy’s head. Gi Kwang smiled and closed his eyes, ready to take another nap in the arms of the man with him, but a loud knock on the door made him jerk up, making Junhyung grunt.

“Wake up, love birds~!” came Doojoon’s singing tone. “It’s time for breakfast!”

“I swear to God, if they don’t leave tomorrow I’m so killing him.” Junhyung grunted, pulling Gi Kwang back in bed and pecking his nose. “They won’t leave us alone for even a minute.”

Another loud knock was heard and Junhyung got up, storming to the door and opening it to find a smirking Doojoon and Dongwoon back hugging him, grinning.

“You guys have an eternity, but he still needs to eat.” Dongwoon said getting in and dragging Gi Kwang out. “I made pancakes today.” Dongwoon cheered skipping down the hall and ignoring Junhyung’s grunt. Gi Kwang turned around to look at him and smiled and the grumpy man following behind.

They did have an eternity.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I was supposed to update earlier, but it's my mom's Birthday and I kinda got lost with time... Mianhamnida!!! So, this is the end. =) I made it way too sugary, right? XD ... My loveley readers, who follow me along my stories as a whole: I'm taking a break, like a serious break, something like a month or two, so we won't see each other soon.

but if you miss me (by some chance) do write me!

.... Okay, I may write some oneshot sometime during my break, but no promises!