Strongheart

Girls Absolute Perfect -GAP-

-3rd person POV-

"Introducing South Korea's national representatives who've come on to StrongHeart on this Tuesday night...Welcome!!" Lee Seunggi announces as sson as the curtains fell down revealing, G.A.P's Ji A, Nuri and Miki. B.A.P's Youngjae and Daehyun. B1A4's Jinyoung and Infinite's Sungjong. Actress Yoo In Na and Singer Ailee. The crowd cheers as they see their favorite rookies.Then everyone sat down as soon as the crowd died down.

"uwaa... we have many rookies here tonight!" Seung Gi said making the crowd cheer again. Then Seung Gi looks at Ji A.

"tonight we have G.A.P who just debuted a few weeks ago!" Seung Gi said can't help but smiled widely at the youngsters.

"Seung Gi ssi? kenchana? its seems like you are over excited" Leeteuk said making the crowd laughs.

"ahahah...i'm fine." Seung GI said, and the screen showed they put a CG blushing pink Seung Gi.

"G.A.P ssi do please introduce yourself" Seung Gi said still feeling embarrassed. Ji Ae, Nuri and Miki stood up and bow.

"annyeonghaseyo, we are" 

"G.A.P!" the girls finished where Ji A started and bows again.

"Ji A ssi...i see that you are going to tell us a interesting story, 'Don't Sing! Just Stand!'" Seung Gi said reading her board beside her.

"nae....i was told not to sing..and just stand still" Ji A said laughing while the crowd goes 'ehh?!'. 

"was it before debut?" Yoo In Na asks, who were sitting behind her.

"ah..nae..it was way before i joined TS..." Ji A said, hesitating to continue. But she sighs and sit straight.

"it was in middle school. At first my dream was to become a singer not a rapper, and i have this sunbae i like who loves music...he was kind but i never had the courage to talk to him.-" 

"was it him?!" Boom interrupted. Nuri and Miki gave him death glares that made the audiences laugh.

"c-chosungmhamnida" Boom apologizes as he shrink back to his seat.

"I really like writting songs and sometimes i spent break time just to play the piano in the music room...but on that day, everyone was suppose to have sport event...and i was in the music room singing..." Ji A fixes her bangs and sighs, making every nervous.

"at that moment, someone walked in. I didn't realizes it but the song i was singing was the song i wrote about my feelings toward my sunbae and in the lyrics, it had his name....so then pang!" Ji A made a sound effect as she made a smack hand action, like you smack your hand on a table. 

"omo, omo...." the comedians lines exclaimed. 

"a hand suddenly on my shoulder, i was so surprised that it felt like my heart was about to jump." Ji A said, but everyone laughs at her enthiusiasm. 

"it was sunbae's hand, and when i turned around. His face was deep red and he look at me like he was angry and said'don't sing...just stand' so id stood up" Ji A said re-enacting it.

"when he said that i was so confused" Ji A said looking at Seung Gi.

"oh...what does he mean by that?" Seung Gi asks, but Ji A lift her shoulders.

"he must be embarrassed by your cheesy song..thats why he was red, he was blushing" said Boom, the others nodded their head.

"so happened after that? did you slap him?! like 'yah! are you crazy?! you scared me!' " everyone laughs at Seung Gi's act and imitation of Ji A's voice.Then suddenly Ji A's face turned red, and she giggle. Audiences was so curious.

"sunbae...he kissed me at that moment out of nowhere." Ji A said burying her face in her hands, everyone went. Miki and Nuri couldn't believe and asks Ji A.

"oh? jinjja?! was that your first kiss?" Miki asks holding Ji A's wrist, Ji A nodded her head.

"heol..." Miki made everyone laugh at her expression.

"Miki ssi" Seung Gi called out to her as Ji A and Nuri drinks.

"when was your first kiss?" Seung Gi asks really anticipating the answer.

"1st year of middle school" Miki said without hesitating, the guests were shock.

"oh noona jinjja?! thats early" said YoungJae in disbelief.

"bwo?!  my first kiss was when i just came out of my eomma's tummy" Jung Joo Ri said with her cocky expression, Boom was laughing like crazy.

"Ji A ssi...did you went out with your sunbae after that?" Seung Gi asks

"nae...but after a year we broke up because i want to join TS." Ji A said proudly, everyone claps.

"but...why did you still became a rapper?" Leeteuk asks

"because i got bored" everyone burst into laughter after seeing Ji A's bored face.

"let me ask you something that might want to know...G.A.P ssi..do you havea boyfriend right now?" Nuri and Ji A but Miki was caught nodding slight before she shook her head.

"oh Miki ssi you have a boyfriend?" Seung Gi and Leeteuk ask in unison.

"aniyo, ani...jinjja ani." Miki desparately shaking her heads and flailing her hands.

"would you want one?" Yoo In Na asks

"nae...i really want a boyfriend...i'm the eldest" Miki said with a pout.

"noona take me!!" said Daehyun but Ji A gives him a deathy glare.

"ah..arraso...arrasso" Daehyun sit back onto his seat.

"waeyo Ji A ssi? you like Daehyun?" Boom asks looking at the two.

"Aniyo." Ji A said as soon as she was asked.

"oh..." the audiences was noisy.

"aniyo...Miki unni is still young and G.A.P is still young..." Ji A said explaining as leader.

"Yeol Jeong ssi" who were drinking for the fifth time.

"ah n-nae?" Nuri was surprised that got called.

"do you have an ideal guy?" Seung Gi asks looking at his cards.

"ah..nae of course i do." Nuri said closing the bottle.

"who is it? " Kim Hyojin asks.

"he's here...today.." said Nuri, nervousness was in her eyes and Ji A slightly pats her back.

"oh he's here? dugu dugu?!" Seung Gi said as the boys on set was grooming themselve, making the audiences laugh.

"B1A4's Jinyoung ssi..." Nuri showed him with both of her hands, just then the camera caught  Daehyun whispering to Ji A and laughs.

"wae wae?" Miki asked confused looking at Daehyun, then Ji A whispers to Miki.

"oh wae eonni??" Nuri asks Miki with her wide eyes.

"what did Daehyun said?" Seung Gi asks looking at Ji A and Miki, but both of them turned to Daehyun and Youngjae.

"Youngjae..was upset" Daehyun said hesitating with Youngjae throwing daggers with his eyes.

"why is he upet?" Everyone asks

"When Yeol Jeong said JinYoung ssi was her ideal and Youngjae oppa did this 'tch'" Ji A spoke up rolling her eyes and looked upset and angry. But on the screen was shown that scene was repeated and made people laugh.

"kenchana Youngjae ssi?" Leeteuk asks laughing.

"a..ye.." He said nodding he's head while he's face doesn't say so.

---

Heres an update. there'll be part 2 and Running Man shoot update..soon.