G.A.P confirms Ji A & Yoon Jae as leaders.

Girls Absolute Perfect -GAP-

 

 

 

Music

G.A.P confirms Ji A & Yoon Jae as leaders.

35107 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

  • Share
    this Story

 

On March 24. On the same day they revealed their last members,G.A.P’s agency TS Entertainment confirms Ji A as Leader and YoonJae as sub.

AllKpop writer sat down with their manager, Park Soo Mi. And had a chat. We asked why were the oldest aren't the leader, she explains. "Miki and Yeol Jeong maybe the oldest, but these two(Ji A and YJ) has the leadership in them. Ji A is the type who is perfectionist and when the group makes mistakes, she won't scold them. Instead, she help them improve personally. While YoonJae is abit different, she is very caring and likes to make people laugh alot. But sometimes shes quite, she has that 'omma' feel to her and since the maknae is still very young, she takes care of her the most." Manager Park was seriously explaining to us and kindly let us interview to the new leaders. "Annyeonghaseyo! we are G.A.P!" They greet the Allkpop staff kindly, finally we sat in their recording studio and asked them a few questions.

Q. What do you think about being the leader?

JiA: Its a great honor to lead the members, and don't really think i am the best leader. But i will do my best and be the best.

YJ: Just like JiA said, it is a really great honor to be the leader, but i'm not really the leader. But as i'm called the 'omma' of the group and i'll try my best to help JiA lead them and be the best.

Q. Since the Group's image is still hasn't been reveal, could you give us a hint?

JiA: A new version of 2NE1, feminine yet strong.

YJ: its like...Strong bad little girls.

After they answer our short question, we will look forward to the group. G.A.P Fighting!

 

 

 

Source & Image: TV Report via Nate