Debut Stage MuBank Pre-Recording.

Girls Absolute Perfect -GAP-

-Music Bank Studio-

"Yeol Jeong ah!!" Miki shouted at Yeol Jeong, from their waiting room. Yeol Jeong, turned around surprised.

"oh...eonni...wae?" she asked, standing in front the vending machine.

"chocolate jooseyo!~" Miki said with her aegyo. The maknae, Rian was abit disgusted with her unni's aegyo.

"eonni, me too~ chocolate jooseyo~!" YoonJae, said with trying out her aegyo too. Ji A was seriously practicing her rap parts and dancing, while Hera was taking selcas while the stylist unni do her hair. A minute later Yeol Jeong came back with chocolates in her hands, Rian was staring at Ji A unni, waiting for her attention. Just then, there was a light knocked on the door.

"nae!~" all the girls answered, the door opens revealing B.A.P boys. They were in their stage clothes, they was just done with Warrior.

"annyeong!" Himchan greeted with a wave, then Daehyun suddenly sat beside Yoonjae and steal her chocolate.

"yah!" Yoonjae shouted, but it was too late. Then Zelo went to Ji A.

"noona noona noona, its finally your debut!" Ji A finally put down her lyrics and look at Zelo with annoyed look.

"don't call me that. i'm only a year older." Ji A said sighing and lightly punch Zelo on his shoulder. YoungJae went to YoonJae who were fixing her make up. 

"Jaeri ah...fighting!" Youngjae said showing his fist. Yoonjae laughs and nodded.

"yah Rian" Himchan called out to bored maknae.

"what?"  Rian looks up at him, Himchan laughs and show his fighting fist.

"fighting." he said with a smile, Rian was abit confused.

"oh...fighting" she did the fist also. Yong Guk looks at the boys and the girls.

"okay!! we got to go! G.A.P FIGHT.ING!" Yonguk shouted with his deep voice, then he drags Zelo by his collar. The girls was laughing hard. Then suddenly Ji A shot up, and have this serious look on her face.

"we don't have to be fooling around!" Ji A said and went back to reading the lyrics. Miki and Hera exchanges glances.

"Hen-jin da naa~" Miki said to Hera in japanese, Hera nodded. Ji A glared at them, but they ignored.

"oh yeah, Hera, i heard that you're transferring into Hanlim arts with Ji A right?" Yeol Jeong asks speaking in english out of the blue. Rian and Yoonjae just stare at us. 

"yea...i am, i just hope we get into same class though" Hera answered in korean, not to confused the girls.

"eonni....lets learn thai." Rian suddenly suggests Yoon Jae, but she look at her with weird looks.

"eh? why Thai?" Miki asks the maknae

"well its the hardest language to learn...and since you guys been talking in a language that we can't understand!" Rian said flailing her arms. YoonJae nodded and wiping her invisible tears.

"Then Yeol Jeong unni will teach you some english..." Ji A said looking at the maknae.

"ehhh?! why me? why not Miki?" Yeol Jeong asks yet again in english.

"because Miki unni got the most schedule than us, since she just got casted into a drama. " Ji A explained, Rian felt bad about what she did.

"yah...i was just kidding...we can learn it at the company, right Jaeri unni?" Yoonjae nodded in agree.Just then their manager stepped in.

"need to be on stage in 30 sec" He said, when they stood up and fixes everything they could. When their on stage, the music started. They started singing and dancing. it was an amazing first stage, everyone wasnt really feeling nervous. 

 

 

--------------

Here's the Colorcoded lyrics to Masquerade.