The Party

Who would have known?

*Sohee POV*

I look at my self in the mirror again checking that everything is in place and to see if I look decent. I knew Big Bang and wonder girls were both invited to the party but what I didn't know is that we were going as wonder bang except that lim is going with kyuhyun. Ever since our recording for come to play both of them have been really close. I thought seungri would be alone but he asked sunmi to come I have no problems what so ever I love Mimi. 
"Sohee, Jiyong is waiting for you downstairs" as if on cue he calls. 
"Nabi I know I'm early but I wanted to spend some time with you before the party ill wait down here until your done"
"I'm actually done I will be down in a minute" i hung up right after that. I go tell the girls I'll meet them there. 
"Use protection!" Yells sunmi 
"Sunmi she is to young for that" sunye, yubin and yeeun yell back at her 
"Hey sohee don't have to much fun with out us" winks lim
I brush off there comments and start heading downstairs. I'm still. Not used to seeing jiyong with blond hair I even sometime forget he is blond. I giggle at my silliness. He knows exactly what I'm gigging about so to take revenge he messes up my hair. 
"Ji the only reason my hair looks so nice is because your my date so don't mess it up"his reaction is what made my comment perfect. He changes the topic so I won't notice him blushing 
 
*GD POV*
 
Okay sohee you want to play like that I got you just you wait. "Did the girls tell you about the after party?"
"After party?" She is actually really confused 
"After this party we are all going to hang out at a club for a little I rented it out a VIP room and I know you don't like that kind of crowed and you would reject this invitation so I asked the girls to bring you a change of clothes so you can change before we leave we're all going to change so don't worry"
"Your kidding me right I don't want to go... No wait I-I- cant dance " she try's making excuses 
"Sohee really don't lie I've seen you dance and your the best in the group but you have to go or else"
"Or else what"she ask me mockingly
"I will leave you here and call heechul and tell him to come pick you up would you like that?" 
" you wouldent" she asks with worry 
"Yes I would I have him as a contact"
"Why do you have his number"
"When you guys were going out I made it my business to become familiar with him" she was confused but she took my answer any way and just kept quiet 
"Oppa I'm only going to the after party because you are my date and not cause of the heechul thing" she try to defend myself 
"I love that you finally see things my way"
We finally arrive at the area. 
"Sohee I know this is really off topic and out of the blue but Nabi I know you might still be heart broken about the whole heechul thing but I want you to know that I really do like you and I want you to give me a chance to prove it to you. Please think about it"
 
* Sohee POV *
 
We're walking up the stairs to the venue but before jiyong can open the door I pull him into a hug. "Ji oppa please don't fail me I'm trusting you" it took him a while but when he get it he can't stop smiling. It didn't stop there he picks me up and starts spinning me around as if I was a giant sock monkey. We both hear Cheering from the bottom of the stairs. Jiyong puts me down and we both look to where the noise it coming from and it everyone cheering like crazy sasaeng fans. They look like there watching a drama or something so jiyong also decides to add on to our little drama of our by pulling me into a kiss. I was so surprised I push him away I turn around to make him think I'm angry for making that our first kiss but he just chuckles and back hugs me and starts yelling to the others. "THIS IS MY NABI NO ONE CAN HAVE HER, YOU GOT THAT"
"Got it" everyone
 
* inside the party *      
* Sohee POV *
 
I heard from the girls that BigBang was going to perform tonight but out of no where you can imagine how fan girl crazy i was going when Jiyong got up and whet to the mic. 
"How everyone enjoying tonight's party? As you all know BigBang is performing tonight but Im going to do a little solo stage right now. So I was going to sing heart beaker but scratch that idea how about I sing butterfly, for my beautiful Nabi." Everyone is confused at who this 'Nabi' person is, well except for my whole table is is now mocking me for it. 
"Oh no. sunmi what about the press won't this be on the news tomorrow?"
"Oh sohee your so cute don't you remember MBC makes sure no paparazzi gets in and as for the artist we know what it's like to be headline so why would we want to ruin someone else."
Well anyhow I was actually really surprised he sang butterfly  but no complains here. I love this song it's beautiful and to top it all of jiyong looks handsome. 
"Sohee unnie your so lucky Ji cant stop looking at you" lim whispers to me 
He finished his song so our table went crazy clapping we looked like maniacs especially the guys. He came back and say down next to me he didn't say anything he just ruffled my hair which got him a glare from me but he just smiled and kissed the top of my head. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The party was really calm nothing compared to the party we were going to later. I also noticed a lot of idols were here some were slow dancing others just chatting amongst them selfs. I thought wonderbang was going to be only ones paired up but it turned out a lot of people brought a date. So there was always couples on the dance floor I even danced with all the guys at my table but I mostly danced with Jiyong. We were getting ready to leave when out of no where heechul comes "kitten I know you have a date but my i have this dance?" Heechul extends his hand waiting for me to take it. 
 
* jiyong POV * 
 
"Go Nabi were going to leave soon anyway" I tell her half heartily. I really don't want her to dance with heechul but I don't want to start a fight with him and get sohee upset. 
"Ji oppa what's wrong you look really mad" lim ask super confused 
"It obvious lim he just doesn't want him to dance with heechul" yeeun 
"I still don't get why you would be mad" lim
"No I don't think he's mad more like he is jel- wait I can't believe I forgot" sunmi face palm her self and all of us become really confused 
"Don't know what?" Lim ask again
"Oh I get it, you still weren't here when heechul and sohee went out" seungri answers for sunmi
"What? really? when?" Lim
"They went out for a while  but broke up around the time sunmi left the group." Kyuhyun 
"Oh but ji oppa why are you mad at heechul" lim 
" played with her feelings" TOP
"Sorry I still don't get what happened" lim
"Hey how about we leave this for another day we going to head out soon, yo Ji how about you go get sohee" Taeyang 
 
* No ones POV *
 
"Kitten I'm really sorry I-" heechul starts but gets interrupted by sohee
"Please don't call me kitten you know it's the animal I hate most"
"But when we were dating the name kitten didn't bother you" he explains
"You just said it you self when we WERE dating so now it weird"
"Okay I won't say it anymore, but I want you to know that I miss you and I want us to get back together"
"Umm heechul I ca-"
"Sorry Kim heechul she can't she's with me now and I won't let her cry anymore" Jiyong 
"Oppa" Sohee is relived yet worried to see what Jiyong will say
"Sorry Nabi I just want him to know your no longer available, and everyone said we should get going were leaving now so let's go" 
"Oh okay. Bye heechul" Sohee bows and holds Ji hand to meet up with every one else. 
"Wait did that just really happen did my kitten just reject me for that dragon kid? I need to find out what happen there"
 
-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•--•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•--•-•-•-
 
How was it did you enjoy it?
Are your feels out the roof?...mine are!!!
Any way I'm done with this one and my story is finally getting somewhere omo what will happen next?
Stay tune and find out next time 
Until then Bye
Happy Reading