Heechuls explanation 

Who would have known?

    To tell you the truth I never really liked you I kind of went out with you because of a bet. Come on Why would I go out with you. you were 17 i was 24 you had just started out in JYP. And I was on the top of my game. Truth be told I was only going to go out with you two weeks, but I really don't know when it happened but I ended up liking and the more we hung out the more I grew to like you.

    After that I was a mess and I can't believe the cute little wonder girls ahn sohee caused this to the great Kim heechul of super junior. I had to get you back so. for a whole year I worked my off for you I did every thing in my power to get you back. At some point I did you couldn't have made me happier. You grew up fast in that  first year we went out every day you grew more beautiful.you made me proud Wonder Girls Where are the top of the world.     

I guess the reason I liked you so much was because you were so carefree back then. You still are you truly know how to live life. The ones who don't know you think your cruel but after everyone met you they never want to let you go. I know I didn't. One of my favorite memories with you is at that party we went to. You saw my drinking and you told me to stop. At first I was mad because of two reasons, one cause you said it and two I only drank a couple. You know what I was wrong I was up to my 7 one and I didn't notice. Then I wanted to get mad at you for telling me to stop but I realized what you did you waited for me to be alone to tell me and you did it because you knew I get into fight easily. So you wanted me to stop before it to late. Sohee I love you. Your the best. YA remember sohee I said that at one point.     

I know I'm a hypocrite because I would not let you have guy friends Cause you might like one of them and leave me. Maybe that another resion why I feel for you so hard. You didn't protest at what I asked of you you just agreed. (Well except that one time I agree I was being stupid you can't decide what to wear the pick for you but whatever that besides the point.) you never asked me to stop hanging out with girls cause you said you trusted me, that you didn't need to have me on a leash.     

As we all know not every thing last forever. 09 was the year I won't forget the year you told me you were leaving to the states. I was so proud but deep inside I didn't want to let you go, but I did I told you I will wait for you. I did I swear but I can't wait forever you know that better then any one else. So you can't be mad, are you still mad? My cute little sohee can't be mad I know you to well. You have to tell me the truth who would have known things would end like they did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have the next chapter ready but i wont post it until some time this week most likely the end of the week and the only reason is cuz i will most likely post another 2 chapters any way enjoy and comments are lovedwink and i know you might be confused so don't not fear i love questionsheart