Jiyong Flashback

Who would have known?

* phone call with sohee and jiyong *

GD- hey sohee. 
Sohee- hi jiyong what's up?
GD- me and the guys were wondering if you girls want to hang out and go hang out. 
Sohee- that's nice of you but were actually going to hang out with super junior today. 
GD- super junior? You guys are cool like that?
Sohee- umm ya were ummm fans? Of them and we all just became friends. 
GD- oh okay well have fun I'll text you later. 
Sohee- sorry Ji next time I promise. 
GD- you made a promos now you can't break it. 
Sohee- okay. Oh the guys are hear got to go bye Jiyoung oppa. 
GD- bye sohee. 
* hangs up *
 
Top- okay I know my hearing is really bad but I know I just heard her say Jiyong oppa. 
GD- YA I'm surprised to she never calls me oppa. 
Top- really? All the other girls call us oppa she the only one who doesn't. 
GD- ya she just like that. 
Top- looks like she grown on you. 
GD- I guess you could say that
 
* GD POV *
Me and sohee became friends really quickly she is really sweet I always wanted to take care of her. She was the same with me. Actually BB and WG once went out together. But not like that we were all friends well I not sure about Seungri and Sunmi I think there going out other then that we all became great friends. Although me and sohee were close I do feel she is hiding some thing from me I just not sure what. I asked the members but they won't tell me Yeeun an yoobin told me not to worry, Sunmi thinks I like her ( I do think she is really cute) and Sunye told me to not get to close to her and that theres reasons she hiding things from me. I didn't realize what sohee was hiding from me until that day...
 
It was the Christmas special at MBC Music Core. Super Junior, SNSD, BigBang, Wonder Girls, and So Nyuh Shi Dae All performed a Christmas song it was alot of fun everyone seemed to enjoy it. I figured out sohee secret backstage when I saw her and Kim heechul together, I thought heechul was just a big fan of her but i was wrong. I thought she was close with me. Her and heechul make a cute couple the way he hugged and kissed her ever so gently. I thought I liked her as a little sister but I guess I actually ended up liking her, but
 
I not the kind of guy to take away another guys girl so congrats heechul you beat me to sohee heart. She truly is one of a kind keep her close to you cause I didn't take her but I know a lot more guys who are willing to steal her heart. I will warn you heechul the day you let go of sohee or even hurt her i won't forgive you. at least now i know her big secret i wonder what she will act like if i tell her i know i just hope she wont be angry at me. she wouldn't we still have to perform our lies and tell me special stage. please sohee forgive me for what I'm going to do....
 
 
Oh my what going to happen now???
Wait till next weekyes
Cause I don't even know x]
But until then
Happy reading!