06

Life With Boys

 

Yongguk’s POV

 

I was walking downstairs and found that ‘thing’  watching TV with Daehyun. I just walked past them and went to the door.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

I just stayed silent and wore my sneakers. I gave her a cold glare before I went out.

“Just shut up. Make sure you didn’t do anything weird with Daehyun and Himchan like what you did to Jongup.” I said and slammed the door.

I’m jealous about how close they were. Meh!

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I was bothered about what he said. It was bugging me and I can’t concentrate on the show.

“Noona, can you take this to Channie hyung’s room?” Daehyun asked, handing me a sweater.

“I borrowed it from hyung yesterday.” Daehyun said.

“Why can’t you give this to him by yourself?”

“No questions.” Daehyun put his finger to my lips. I removed his finger and slapped his arm playfully.

Lazily, I dragged my feet all the way up to Himchan’s room. I knocked the door but no answer.I went in to check whether he’s inside or not. I can hear someone bathing. The splash of water from the shower can be heard clearly. I hung the sweater on a hanger. But then, I heard the door clicked open. Quickly, I hid myself under his bed.

No!! What if he discover me?

“Ya, Song Jieun. What are you doing?”

Aish!

 

Himchan’s POV

 

I had finished bathing. I was about to take some clothes from my closet when I saw a human’s feet sticking out under my bed. Certainly, it was a girl’s feet. There’s no other girl in this house except……

“Ya, Song Jieun. What are you doing?”

Slowly, she showed herself to me and got out from under the bed.

“Me? I was just looking for this magazine?” She picked a random magazine and showed it to me.

“I don’t think girls ‘read’ Playboy, right?” I said, slightly smirking.

“Eh?” She turned the magazine over. Her eyes widened and the magazine fell to the floor.

“M-Mian.” She stuttered nervously.

“I’m going now.” Jieun added.

“You’re not going anywhere, little missy.” I pulled her ponytail before she managed to escape.

I stood infront of her and lifted her chin up. Our eyes met. After a long time, she spoke up.

“W-What are you doing?” She stuttered more and more.

Gosh, this girl is fun.

I leaned forward until our lips were inches apart. Her eyes trembled. She closed her eyes.

“Tch.”

“Song Jieun, you’re a byuntae (ert). By the way, are you expecting something from me?” I whispered to her ear.

Her eyes opened widely. For a minute, she stared at me.

“N-No, I’m not.” She pushed my bare body away. She went to the door and opened it.

“Don’t barge to someone’s room without their permission.” I said.

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I ran away. I went to my room and buried my hot red face into the pillow.

“ARGHHH!!” I screamed.