01

Life With Boys

 

Jieun’s POV

 

“Noona! I’m home!” I heard the door being opened. I rushed to the front.

“Oh, Daehyun-ah! Where’s the food?” I asked.

“Here.” Daehyun handed me a black plastic bag with soondae (blood sausage) in it.

“Thanks.” I thanked him.

“Sure, noona.” Daehyun said.

Just then, the telephone rang.

“Yobosaeyo?” I said.

“Is this Choi Joonhong’s house?” Someone said over the line.

“Yes, it is. Who are you?” I asked.

“Joonhong got into a fight at school earlier. Can you please come to pick him up?” The female voice asked.

“Is he hurted?” I asked in panic.

“No, he’s fine.” She added. That really calmed me a bit. I thought he was hurted.

I put the phone down.

That kid is such a pain in the !

“Daehyun-ah! Let’s go to Zelo’s school!” I called out for Daehyun.

“Wae, noona? He got into a fight again?” He asked.

I just nodded. Quickly, Daehyun took his coat and we left the house.

 

A moment later

 

We had arrived at the school. Daehyun and I were about to entered the school when he was ‘attacked’ by a crowd of squealing girls.

“Oppa!” They squealed happily.

“What are you doing here? How’s your college? You looked so handsome!” Was all I heard from them.

“I’m sorry but we’re a little busy here.” I said and took Daehyun’s arm.

The girls all looked at me angrily because I took their precious Daehyunnie oppa. I even caught someone cursing me.

“What a pedo-noona.” Someone whispered to her friend.

I was about to attacked her but Daehyun restrained me from doing that. I blew my bangs and shoot a death glare at them and continued to search for the principal’s office.

“Noona, it’s here.” Daehyun said, pointing at a door.

I knocked on the door and someone answered. I opened it and found Zelo with his hair all messy and also another guy beside him.

“Noona!” He was about to hug me when I pushed him away from me.

“Are you his guardian?” A woman in his late-40s asked me.

I nodded and the lady asked me to sit down. The lady introduced herself as Mrs. Park Sohee.

“Apparently, Joonhong got into a fight with his friend. Again.” Mrs. Park said and heaved  a deep sigh.

“It’s his fault , noona!” Zelo pointed me to the guy beside him.

“No! It’s not! I took one of his cherry tomatoes and he bit me. So, we fought and that’s how we ended up in here!” The guy named Jo Kwangmin retorted.

“You fought because he took your cherry tomato?” I looked at Zelo with a furious look on my face.

“He knew that I love cherry tomatoes. Then, why did he took one?” Zelo tried to get me on his side.

“Mrs.Park, I’m sorry about what happened. Can we take Ze- I mean, Joonhong back home?” I asked her. She just nodded and reminded me to punish him at home.

I apologised to Kwangmin and we went home.

 

Author's note: 

 

The first chapter~ Hope you like it :)