03

Life With Boys

Jieun's POV

 

The long day was finally over. I heaved a sigh of relief and went out to the balcony to breathe in some fresh air.

Eomma, appa, why did you let me go through all these?

 

Flashback

 

3 months ago

 

I was watching television at home while eating some of my favourite chocolate ice-cream. 

DING DONG!

"Wait a minute!" I shouted.

I rushed to the door and opeend it.

"Who is-" I had been cut off. I watched as the 6 tall boys barged into my house.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I used all of my strength to restrain them from coming in. But, they are WAY bigger and stronger than me.

"Noona, make us some food!" A curly-haired boy demanded me.

"Who do you think you are to call me 'Noona'? You're not even my brother!" I said.

"I am. The 6 of us are your adopted siblings. Don't you know that?" A  guy with small eyes said.

"It's from your parents." He added and handed me a purple envelope. I tore it open and found a letter.

 

Dear Jieun,

How are you? Are you doing well living without us for the past year? Since you've always complained you're lonely, we've decided to adopt 6 brothers for you. We hope you can take care of them very well. We're not sure when we'll come back but we promise we'll be back someday. Their names are Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup and Choi Joonhong or you can call him Zelo. 

 

Remember this!

1. The guy with the gummy smile and deep voice is Yongguk and he's the eldest.. He's around your age. He loves red and war movies. Please don't make fun of his smile because he might kill you. He's short-tempered but very loving.

2. The guy with the sharp nose is Himchan. He's about your age too. He loves pink. Pretty girly, right? He can be serious and funny at times. He eats the most out of them.

3. The guy with the mask and Busan accent is Daehyun. He may appear to be very cold but as time passes by, he's going to be very open with you. He loves white. And also, he's the smartest out of them.

4. That guy with headphones around his neck is Youngjae. He loves yellow and going to the electronic store. If he ever open his shirt, don't look at his body! He has lots of baby fats. It's not a really a good body to look at =.=

5. The guy with small eyes is Jongup. He loves green and smiling. His smile can really light up a dark room :) Different from Youngjae, he has abs. (P/S: Am I being too over? Sorry, Jieun-ah.)

6. Lastly, Joonhong or Zelo is the boy with curly-hair and dimples and he's the maknae. He loves blue and rapping. He's really obssessed with cherry tomatoes so make sure you never run out of it!

7. I want you to put Yongguk and Zelo in one room, Himchan and Jongup in one room and Youngjae with Daehyun in one room.

 

Jieun-ah, from now on, they are under your care. And also, since they have different personalities, don't ever give up and bear with their childish acts or mistakes. Lastly, I'm confident they will like you and love you. 

 

From:

Your eomma and appa.

 

I sighed deeply.

What is this all about? Yes, it's true that I'm lonely but I never know my parents were going to a dopt 6 siblings for me! Waht's worst is they were all boys!!

I looked at every single one of them.

"You're Zelo, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, Yongguk and Jongup?" I pointed at each of them confidently.

"Noona, you got it wrong! I'm Jongup and that's Himchan!" Jongup yelled.

"Oh sorry." I said and laughed it off.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Song Jieun. As you all had known, my parents are now 'your' parents." I said in a nervous tone.

Awkwardness filled the air.

"So, can we eat?" Himchan asked.

"Yes. Just open the fridge and take whateevr you want." All of them rushed to the fridge and gobbled up all the food.

Oh my God! They are not humans! Gosh, this is crazy!