YOU?!!!

Fall {On-Hold}

Chapter  5:YOU?!!

 

I decided to go online my Facebook and try to see if Hyun Seung was online. I could really talk to him now. But instead, the evil maknae of Super Junior greeted me instead

Cho Khyuyun

Hi Hailey

Hailey Park

Hi

Cho Khyuyun

Are you mad at me Hailey?

Hailey Park

Of course not oppa

Cho Khyuyun

Ok..

Hailey Park

Oppa my manager said my group and SuJu are going to be partners. I’m very curious who my members are..do have any idea who they are?

Cho Khyuyun

No..sorry Hallie

Hailey Park

Ok..tnx anyway Oppa..sorry I stormed off the other day bye.

Haileyis offline

I sighed  and turned off my laptop. I went to the bathroom to look at myself. I felt so different being back home. I combed my hair and smiled trying to practice my aiegyo. I sighed I want to go back to Korea. I started practicing my vocals. I belted the lyrics of the bridge for Troublemaker.

I sighed and remembered my account on YouTube. I could make a video and post it there for my fans. I set up my camera and decided to make up my own show called. HAILEY HOUR.

“Annyeong Haseyo!!” I waved at the camera.

“This is my new web show called HAILEY HOUR!!”I beamed at the camera and grabbed my new album ‘Love Ya’.

“This is my new album called ‘Love Ya’ feauturing Jang Hyun Seung. I hope you guys will buy it and this is episode 1!!! Anyway the other day I was making a video with my friend and here it is hope you like!!” I said and clicked the video to play.

 

After the video was done playing I sat in front of the camera again and continued speaking.

“Comment what you think below and please thumbs up!! Uhm I’m currently in the Philippines and I don’t know when I’m going back to Korea but I have a huge announcement to make. I now have a group called HYJ. And my group will be debuting with SuJu! Yes!! Ahm anyway I don’t know who they are yet but I promise to bring them on episode 2 of HAILEY HOUR!!! Bye guys!!!” I waved and stopped the video. I watched it then did some editing.

I posted it on YouTube and in about 50 minutes it hit a thousand views. I got a few comments saying how good the video was and how I should continue Hailey Hour. The feedback cheered me up a little.

I logged onto Facebook and saw that I had a new message.

Hailey,

Your members are waiting for you at the park. Look for them at the swing set. Be nice.

-Manager H.

I then got a boost of energy. I’m finally gonna meet my members.

I changed into a black t-shirt and shorts. I slipped on some sneakers and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and rushed out the door.

I took my bike and rode it to the park. I rode it to the park. I spotted the swing set and left my bike beside a tree.

I approached the 2 figures and tapped them on the shoulder.

Yzza? Jenna?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yzza Karino: Changed to Karsin, Aileen. She has hair that stops below the shoulders and side bangs that covers her eyes at some point but she likes it away from her eyes. She likes Hailey Park.

Jenna Rosilar: Name changed to Rosa, Jenila. Has long hair that she prefers in a ponytail. She likes Hailey Park.