Reunion with mah friendsss

Fall {On-Hold}

When the school bell rang I breathed out a sigh of relief and took my cellphone out. I tweeted.

[@itsHaileyyy04] I’m having a hard time here *gulp* HELP!!

I sighed and remembered that I brought my laptop.

I took it out and went to find a teacher.

I saw one and tapped her shoulder. Her eyes widened when she turned around so she greeted me.

“Annyeong-“ She started but I just cut her off saying

“Yeah hi, I was wondering the password for the WiFi here?” I asked.

“Oh well of course,it’s 78066142” She said.

I smiled and thanked her then I went back  to the classroom to see that everyone has already went to the canteen. I opened my laptop and entered the password for the internet. I saw that someone mentioned me in there tweet.

[@extremelyamazingdancer13] I’m still in love with @itsHaileyyy04 she’s so pretty

I rolled my eyes at Yzza’s tweet I’m used to it though. That account was for me and for me only as she quoted and I replied

[@itsHaileyyy04] you should give up @extremelyamazingdancer13 and wake up I don’t like you..

Then Jenna barged in our convo.

[@jennas2ndaccount] Don’t give up @extremelyamazingdancer13 just give her a chance @itsHaileyyy04

I rolled my eyes and shut my laptop putting it back in my bag. I decided to go to the canteen since it’s so boring here.

I remembered that I can change my outfit. I looked for the closet that the school provided for me so that I can change my clothes whenever I needed or wanted to.

I looked for the room and finally saw it.

I opened the door and saw all my favorite clothes. I went in and changed into a t shirt saying

K-POP

ROCKS

I matched it with skinny jeans and some flat shoes. I put my other clothes onto the laundry basket and took off my ponytail. I decided to curl it and put on some powder again. I walked out closing and locking the door before heading to the canteen. When I went down everyone was quiet looking at me.

I looked around and blushed. Why were they looking at me??

I walked to my best friends and sat at their table. They only kept staring at me. I sighed and said.

“Guys..It’s me-Hallie” I said. They looked at each other and the next thing I know they were hugging me to death

“We missed you so much!” Chessa said. They think I moved to Korea so yeah…

“Guys can’t breathe” I said.

They let go and we started chatting.

Then from the corner of my eye Yzza and Jenna were watching me. I excused myself and went to meeting spot whenever we needed to talk.

They followed suit after me and then I turned around and looked at them.

“Yzza the last thing I want to happen is you crying over me so please just give up!” I said. But she ignored me and shaked her head. She looked at my hand. I looked at what she was looking at and saw the ring she gave me.

I blushed. I forgot that it was from her. I looked down and went back upstairs


“Lily wait!” I ignored them and just went to the classroom.

I sat on a random chair and grumbled.

I just hate admirers.

 

I went home after I had a small talk with my friends and went straight to my room. I sat on my bed and lied down. I was about to sleep when all of a sudden my phone rang. I didn’t mind answering it just to find myself in Dreamland.

*DREAM*

I was standing onstage performing. I watched as me sang. I was shocked when I saw Yzza playing guitar and Jenna playing drums.

I then noticed that fans held up signs saying ‘STAY STRONG HAYZZA!’ or ‘HAYZZA FOREVER!!’

Does this mean They’re going to be my bandmates again and I’m going to have a relationship with Yzza?

EWWWWW

*DREAM END*

I jolted from bed. That was a big nightmare. I sighed and looked at my phone.

15 missed calls from Manager

1 new message from Manager

HAILEY PARK!! Why aren’t you answering my calls. I just wanted to tell you that in 2 days Super Junior will come to help you reveal your 2nd identity to your schoolmates. I hope you can cope. Oh and you will have 2 members. Your group will be called ‘HYJ’. You’ll find out why soon. Oh and Super Junior and HYJ are now partners.

Good luck

-Manager H.

I have to handle 2 new members and 13 boys?????

Are they serious??

 

A/N: Omo!! I can't stop watching SJ at the MAMA awards!!! I already had this chapter edited and it's supposed to be longer but I accidentally deleted the extension so...I'll just put the extension in Chapter 5....BYE!!!!

-SuJu4minuteBeast03