Chatting with history

Fall {On-Hold}

I'm typing on an iPad so yeah..... I'll edit when I'm on a computer or laptop... Btw I'm a Filipino and Hyuna is playing as hailey the main character of the story. Hailey is supposed to have a korean culture so...onwards

Cho Khyuyun?

"Hailey-ah why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" He asked

"Ah its been a long time since we last saw each other Oppa." I said smiling.

"Ne...when was it?" He said.

"It was before you returned to Korea to....be with your band.." I said looking down. I never lost my feelings for him. My mind flashed to that day.

FLASHBACK

"Khyuyun Oppa!!" I beamed when he came into my room. I gave him a peck on the lips. I was 14 back then.

"Hailey-ah" He said looking into my eyes with sadness.

"Is there something wrong Oppa?"I asked becoming worried.

"I'm needed back in Korea." He said turning away.

"What? Can't you stay a little longer Oppa? I-it's Christmas season.." Tears fell from my eyes.

"I can't have a long distance relationship with you. I'm sorry. But I'll always love you Hailey-ah" He said.

Before he can step out anger replaced sadness

"That's it Cho?! That's all you can say?! After all we've been through?!!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry" Then he left.

FLASHBACK END

"Eh Hailey-ah I'm really sorry." He said.

"You shouldn't call me that anymore oppa. We're not in a relationship anymore."I said wiping my tears.

"But-"

"I have to go. It was nice talking to you again oppa. Say hi to the others for me". I said and walked away. Right then tears began to well in my eyes.

I wiped them away while I ran to the elevator. When I reached the elevator I bumped into Hyun Seung from Beast.

"Hailey!" He said. I looked up and smiled.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asked. Me and Hyun Seung would be working together for our new song called Troublemaker so..

"Ah I just need sleep." I stepped in the elevator and he followed. We talked about the song and the steps. I blushed. I kinda had feelingsfor him..

"It's my floor. Nice seeing you oppa" I said. I went out of the elevator and walked to my room. I sighed an packed my clothes. I found myself really tired so I went to sleep.

Only finding myself dreaming about Khyuyun.