Destiny has come.

We Got Married Myungeun Couple

Song for this chapter: Paradise by Infinite and Maybe by Sunye from Wonder Girls( Dream high OST)

On Cam

Naeun is in her managers Van to get to Woolim's Practice room.

Manager: This is the first time I've seen you so nervous.

Naeun: -shiver-

Manager: You look great but you are wearing way to less. you don't want to catch a cold.

Naeun: unnie, the first impression is very important ,I don't want to disappoint. Otteoke?

Manager: Just act like yourself, be polite, be nice, caring and compliment him at times. no worries, you have everything/

Naeun: ... sure.

Studio People:

Lee Joon: sshe looks very cold but I never knew girls have to suffer to get a guys attention or an impression.

MC 4: Now you know how we feel/

Infinite at Woolim's practice room.

Sunggyu: Our fellow is getting married so fast. I feel so lonely suddenly.

Sungyeol: I feel even more lonely now...

Myungsoo: We should practice now. She is almost going to be here.

Dongwoo: What are you guys going to do for the rest of the time?

Myungsoo: I'm not sure yet. This is the first time I'm in a relationship.

Hoya: Just be yourself, you'll do fine.

 

  As Naeun gets off the Van, she slowly enters the company. Infinite hears the clicking of her heels, slowly coming into the room/ she opens the lights and finds a chair to sit at. suddenly, Infinite come's out of a room and starts dancing to Be Mine, Paradise and BTD. All the members were so surprised that is was Naeun.

Backstage Interview:

Myungsoo: I can't believe its Naeun shi. Totally fits my choice, has long wavy hair and has a pure innocent face.

PD: So you are really satisfied?

Myungsoo: Yes, Totally satisfied because we meant again after Birth of a family.

Infinite dancing there heart out. as the dance ends, Naeun stands up clapping her hands cutely.

Naeun: Annyeonghaseyo, Cho nun Apink Visual and Lead dancer Son Naeun Ibnida. It's nice to meet you guys again.

- As Naeun introduces herself, Myungsoo thinks about what happened in the morning when he helped her pick up stuff-

Infinite: Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite Ibnida

Naeun: Are all of you my husbands? ghaa.

Hoya: Well, We kinda wanted to give a good first look at infinite performing as we all are going to be brother/sister inlaws.

Naeun: So whose my husband?

Sunggyu: Well, before we tell you, would you like to guess?

Naeun: hmm, Well, I think its Myungsoo shi. Thats what my heart is telling me.

Dongwoo: Myungsoo hyung is your husband

  As Dongwoo said "Myungsoo is your husband", Myungsoo starts blushing. All the members of infinite nudge L.

L: Annyeonghaseyo. ehh, Cho nun Visual and lead Vocalist Myungsoo/L Imnida, It's nice to meeting you..

Sungyeol: Naeun Shi, you are one lucky girl. You took away my love!!!

Naeun: Ahh cinja..

-Awkward-

Hoya: Uhh, okay, I guess we'll leave you guys now. Have fun!

Woohyun: -whispering to L- Don't let us down.

   As infinite leaves, the atmosphere in the dance room suddenly it extremly awkward and quiet.

MC 1: TALK ALREADY!!!!

G.O. : Myungsoo, be a man and start a conversation already.

Myungsoo: So, did you eat Dinner yet?

Naeun: Ani, I'm really hungry.

Myungsoo: Naeun Shi, would you like to go eat dinner with me?

Backstage Interview: Naeun.

PD: How were you feeling?

Naeun: I never told anyone this but L is actually my Ideal Guy. I've started having a little crush on him since Birth of a Family.We Finally meet again. I really hope he doesn't hate me..

Myungsoo:

PD: What are you planning to do with Naeun later on in the future?

Myungsoo: I wanna do a lot of events for her, bring to our concert, go to Lotte World etc. I just want to have a really good time with her.

Naeun: Yes..

Myungsoo: okay.

   Myungsoo opens the exit door for Naeun and both are outside in the cold air, walking side by side on the side walk on a cold Seoul city night.

Naeun: What are we going to eat?

Myungsoo: You want to eat Sphagetti?

Naeun: Sure- With a bright smile-

Myungsoo: What kind of guy do you like?

Naeun: a guy with good looks, a funny caring personality, a romantic guy and is cool :D

Myungsoo: Do I have those things you pointed out?

Naeun: Ahhaha yes..

Myungsoo: I'm looking for a girl who has long wavy hair, pure and innocent, cute and good looks and fashion.. but I like someone right now that has it all.

Naeun: That girl must be a very lucky girl. is she a celebrity?

Myungsoo: She is standing right next to me.

Thunder: Myungsoo!! FIRST MOVE OF THE NIGHT!!

MC 2: OMO, SO MUSHY- cringing-

  after Naeun heard that, she started blushing a little.

Naeun: Can I call you my oppa?

Myungsoo: Ofcourse, we are married :D

Naeun: Oppa... Can I get to know you a bit?

Myungsoo: sure.

   They both go into a restaurant. As they go in. Many people recognize them.

 Fan :OMO!! ITS L AND NAEUN!!!

FAN 4: NAEUN AHH!!

Myungsoo and Naeun try to ignore the fans and go to a empty room and continue filming.

Naeun: What are you like?

Myungsoo: I'm very talkative I guess, I love playing sports. You?

Naeun: I like drawing, and experiencing new things.

 as they continue talking, the waiter comes in for there order.

Waiter: May I take your order ( The waiter looks young and pretty)

    Naeun caught the waiter looking at Myungsoo and start flirting with L a little.

Myungsoo not thinking but starts flirting a bit with the waitress.

Naeun immidiatly gets jealous.

Seungho: What the heck is L doing, flirting with the waitress.

MC 4: what is going on.

Waitress: so Myungsoo shi, who is this girl you are sitting with?

Myungsoo: My.. i mean, she is just a friend.

Waitress: Ahh. Yah you little , back off from my man right here.

  as the waitress keeps flirting with L, Naeun starts feeling a little dizzy and starts tearing up. Naeun couldn't take it anymore, she quickly runs outside and goes into a little street.

MC 1: Sorry, but I dont think this has ever happened before.. its only the first meeting.

PD suddenly walks out behind the camera and lets everyone know that just keep watching.

Myungsoo snapps back to reality and looks what happen. He excused himself infront of the waitress and start leaving the restaurant and tries to find Naeun.

Myungsoo: -ssays to himself- look what I've done!!! I hate myself now, Itsjust the first meeting and I ruined everything.

 

 Stay tune for next chapter.

  sorry for the boring chapter. and for the late update.

hint on next chapter:

 Myungsoo: I'll protect you from now on.