The late night meal part 1

We Got Married Myungeun Couple

Hey everyone, I sincerely apologize for my extremely long hiatus. well, It's 2013, back with new chapters. (: 

Song for this chapter: Nice to meet you by  G.NA and Wheesung ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRe8jxxfEfM )

As Infinite sang mymy infinite version, Naeun decided she wants to do the show again. She slowly realized that this show could change her since she doesn't have many variety skills so thats why she isn't as popular in apink as her unnie's who have a great sense of humour.

Camera off

-Infinite and Naeun officially greet each other formally in reality without cameras-

Infinite: Annyeonghaseyo, infinite imnida.

Naeun: Annyeonghaseyo, Apink Visual and lead dancer Son naeun imnida.

Woohyun: We sincerely apologize for causing your saddness, I guess we went a little to far on the event.

Naeun: It's fine.

PD: Naeun, do you still want to do the show?

Naeun: Sorry PD nim..

Myungsoo: Naeun, I'm really sorry, please stay on the show- grabs naeun hands- I really want to do this show with you.

Naeun: Sorry PD nim, I caused so much drama and cause the VJ ( person filming Naeun) to run away from the restaurant and had to chase me.

PD: Oh, It's totally fine, don't worry about it.

Myungsoo: - in his mind- Naeun, still apologizing when it wasn't her fault. I like this girl.

Naeun: Well, I have to go now, see you next time Myungsoo oppa (:

Suddenly naeun recieves a call from her manager.- the phone was on speaker--

Manager: Naeun ah?

Naeun: unnie, you picking me up now right?

Manager: sorry, the car infront of the van hit so I can't leave since I saw the accident. 

Naeun: How will I leave then?

   When the infinite members heard what her manager said, they said :

Sunggyu: you don't have a ride naeun?

Naeun: neh..

Myungsoo: since apink and infinite live in the same building, our manager will drive you home as well. 

Naeun: really? is there enough room? will that be trouble?

woohyun: we have an extra seat in the middle back, and won't be trouble at all! no worries, we are in the same apartment so no trouble.

Naeun: - on the phone with manager- Unnie ahh, infinite oppa's will take me home.

Manager: ommo, tell them I said thank you big time! be safe, call me when you are home okay?

Naeun: neh unnie, be safe.

PD: well, see you guys all at the next filming tomorrow, sleep well everyone!

All: Neh, go home safely!

Sungjong: Hyung, I'm kinda hungry and the cake looks pretty but doesn't really taste good.

Myungsoo: well, you guys wanna go eat? I'm kind of hungry as well.. 

Naeun: you guys could go home first, I'll just take the taxi..

Sungyeol: Ani, Naeun, it's not safe now and you are an idol, don't just take the taxi randomly..

Hoya: You should come and eat with us naeun shi, I mean sister in law hahaha (:

Myungsoo: Naeun shi, you should come!! we can get to know each other more!

infinite: please come!! please come!

Naeun: ahh.. I don't know..

Sungjong: aish, haha, just come - grabs her arm- let's go.

Myungsoo: YAH! let go of her arm, she is not yours.

Hoya: -whispers to Naeun- He's jealous.. so cute!

Naeun: neh. I'll go eat with you guys.

sunggyu: YES! okay I'll call manager right now.

woohyun: what and where do you guys want to eat at?

Dongwoo: Street food. please please! it's cold outside and it's december so street food taste the bomb now!

sungyeol: It's cold.. and you are eating outside in the cold?

Myungsoo: and I'm not sure if my naeun will mind eating such low class food? since naeun is very high class to me.

Naeun: haha. ani, all of our member's including me love street food. we don't usually get to eat it since it's unhealthy and because of diets.

Dongwoo: well, here is your chance to eat! and just exercise after to make up for the calories. It will be worth it!

Naeun: yes, okay. I'm so excited.

 Infinite manager's van arrives:

Sunggyu: kid's, let's go now. have some mid night meals!

infinite: YAY!!

naeun: haha, you guys are so fun to be around.

 Myungsoo open's the back door for naeun to sit, she sits next to myungsoo where there is an extra seat.

In the van:

Sungjong: Where are we going to eat street food?

Manager: Napujyong, since it's the best there!

Myungsoo in the back seat at the van with Naeun:

Myungsoo: Naeun shi, you can sleep for a while, we won't be there until a while. I'll wake you up when we are there.

Naeun: okay. thank you

  As Infinite member's heard that, they all nudged each other because they were both getting to know each other, Myungsoo just ignored 's laughter. Naeun eye's started feeling very heavy from all the busy schedule of apink's comeback with mymy, memorizing her script for her upcoming drama's and only 5 hour's of sleep in 3 days. Naeun's eye's shut and fell asleep : 

Myungsoo slowly looks at her face, looking at all her perfection's, noticing that she doesn't have any imperfection. The infinite member's saw how myungsoo was looking at Naeun. As naeun was asleep:

Sunggyu: are you inlove with her?

Myungsoo: I don't know.. I think I'm kinda having good feeling's for her now. 

Dongwoo: Did you have good feeling's this morning when you helped her pick up what she dropped today?

Myungsoo: this may sound cheesy, but yeah. I knew something different from her then the other idol's now a days.

Myungsoo brushes naeun's hair out of the way, take's his jacket off and cover's naeun so she won't be cold.

Myungsoo: -whisper's to naeun- Naeun ah, I hope we can becoming really close, and we just might fall inlove with each other.. let's just let fate decide what's next for us okay? 

 

 

Sorry this chapter might've been boring.. I'll upload the next part tomorrow or in a few days (: I REALLY WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL FOR WAITING!

What do you think will happen in the next part? how will their meal of eating outside go? will anything spark between naeun and myungsoo? will fate put them together?