Love is never to be avoided.

We Got Married Myungeun Couple

 

  HERE IT IS!!! PROVEN <3 Myungeun forever!!! Pinkfinite!!

Song for this chapter : I'm inlove by Ra.D : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGR84Jqm-Vk&feature=related  and I can't by 2PM: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPxU9ExumWg

Myungsoo:-Chasing after Naeun

Studio People:

Mir: Whats wrong with L? Flirting with another women infront of a girl that he just got married roo.. unbelievable.

MC 1: I don't think this ever happened on We Got Married before..

MC 2: I'm sure there is a reason to this.....

Flashback:

 When Infinite was waiting for Naeun to come to the dance room. Infinite planned a event for her.. ( They didn't know Naeun was the wife yet so it was remained annymous).

Sunggyu: Send her to the restaurant and we'll bring in Stylist Noona and you start flirting with her. 

Hoya: She'll probably run away in tears.

Sungyeol: We'll be outside of the restaurant and follow her where she goes.

Woohyun: We'll send you a message and then make her happier :)

Studio People: 

Lee Joon: I knew my buddies won't ever let me down!

Mir: Sorry Myungsoo, I called you a jerk!

Naeun was at the park looking up at the sky full of shining stars.. She didn't notice infinite members walking around the park and surrounding her. It looked like there were spy's and agent's protecting her secretly from strangers and kidnappers.

Naeun suddenly spoke up and said:

Naeun: Why Naeun. I thought this time, I would actually find someone who will not leave me. I thought I wouldn't be left behind, avoided and taken over by a waitress, Well, naeun, you failed this time too. Why are you such a pabo! 

Naeun's backroom:

PD: Why were you saying You thought you wouldn't be left behind,avoided and taken over by a waitress?

Naeun: Only my members know about this but I actually I was dumped by this idol who is very well known three years ago. I never forgot about since last month when we got busy and there wasn't much time to think about stuff. I was dumped because I wasn't like the waitress like the one he was interested in. Everytime I see a waitress, I would always have flashbacks on when we were together,happily. Without any disturbance or anyone seperating us. *sighs* Can we not talk about this.

Myungsoo's backroom interview:

PD: -explaining situation to L-

Myungsoo: Ahh. I guess we went a little to far this time. But.. actually,just watch the event. It will tell you what i want say.

PD: What was going through your mind?

Myungsoo: I really wanted the event to work!!

Studio People:

MC 4: I completely understand whats going through Naeun Shii's mind right. I know that feeling.

MC 1: You know every feeling..

MC 3: haha.especially the feeling of diahrea..

MC 4: YAHH!!

Seungho: You guys are so gross, its so hilarious.

Myungsoo caught up with s.

Sunggyu: Now, you go and sooth her and make her a little happier.

Hoya: Then we'll bring the cake.

Sungyeol: Hyung, should we sing a song for her?

Woohyun: Apink song?

Sunggyu: What about My my ballad version?

Myungsoo: Sounds all good to me.

Sungyeol: Alright already. Now go make her happier. Go go go!!

Myungsoo went to sit with Naeun.

Myungsoo: Naeun shii. are you alright?

Naeun: - Silent-

Myungsoo: I'm sorry Naeun shii. I didn't mean too.

Naeun: It's alright. -Still looking up at the sky-  that was waitress was yeopo. Neomu yeopo, neomu neumo cinja yeopuda. She seemed like a waitress thats a model..

Myungsoo: I really didn't mean too. I was a complete Pabo.

Naeun: It's alright. anyways, I don't want to do the show with you anymore. No interest in it anymore.

Myungsoo: I'm really sorry.Really.

Naeun: Doesn't matter anymore, I'm not doing the show anymore.

Myungsoo: Maybe this will cheer you up a bit.

Infinite suddenly walks out with the cake: and singing to My my ballad version. Naeun was covering and started tearing up:

Myungsoo: This is just a little event for our marriage.

Studio People:

MC 2: OMO!!! SO SWEET!!!

Thunder: Hyung, why are you tearing up LOOL XD

Lee Joon: Ani, its only there first meeting and its so sweet and romantic- over reacting with Mir- LOOL

Mir: I think I'm falling inlove with them. Omg!! Marry me!!

Myungsoo: Actually, I would like to be namja and yoja chingu( Boyfriend and girlfriend ) with you first too get to know you a bit. So, Son Naeun Shii, Would you like to be mine?

Hoya: Kim Myungsoo's girlfriend!!

Infinite: Say yes!! Don't cry! Say yes, Don't cry!!! ( They gradually got louder and louder!! that it made Naeun giggle a bit. Dongwoon and Woohyun were trying to be the loudest onces.)

Studio People:

MC 4: SAY YES DON'T CRY!!!<--She also joined along. She slowly got up and screamed then choked on her own spit.

MBLAQ were laughing there off!!

MC 2:  Yah, sit down!

Sunggyu: Yah, quiet down a bit!! 

Naeun: I have an answer..

Myungsoo: it is?

Naeun: I, Son Naeun, Would love to be Kim Myungsoo oppa's Yoja chingu :)

Infinite suddenly got excited and jumped and sining the song my my loudly.

Myungsoo hugged Naeun. 

Myungsoo: I'm sorry I upset you.and Sorry for the members. They were previously singing my my, Infinite version haha.

Studio People: 

All: INFINITE VERSION?!?!?! hahah!!

 


 

Hey everyone. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter of we got married :) Sorry about my hiatus. well, atleast I'm back!! I had to write this two times since I accidentally pressed the back button with saving the chapter :'( Sad. Whatever, Hope you all enjoyed this!! 

 lok, they were on the same time for Oh my school thing. and both wereon the same team for dodgeball and both got hit and got disqualified TOGETHER!!!  ( The yellow and purple because L ( purple ) Was trying to catch it but bounced off of naeun)