The Beginning of destiny?

We Got Married Myungeun Couple

 Hello everyone :D This is the First chapter of Myungeun couple for We Got Married. As some of you might know, MBC will cancel the show We got married and other popular Shows such as I am a singer etc. They will cancel the show soon because of the strike. Thats a bumer... But its okay because I'm sure MBC will make a show that is related to WGM since WGM has such good ratings :) Alright, enough of my talking/ Here is chapter 1 of Myungeun couple. Hope you all enjoy it and please Comment and Subscribe ;) Thanks.

Song for chapter: My My by Apink.

   Off Cam- Reality-

     As Apink finish there performance 'My My' on M!Countdown, they go into there dressing room/

Bomi : I wish we win number 1 soon, Its almost the end of our my my promotion.

Hayoung : looks like we won't be getting any luck because T-ara is promoting the same time as us,

Chorong: Yah, don't say that. We are just as good as them. We already won like 6 awards as new comers :) Isn't that good enough?

Naeun: Yeah but still. It would be nice.

  they continue watching Idol groups perform in the computer monitor. That day was 'infnite's goodbye stage for Be Mine and Paradise.

Namjoo: everytime I see them, I can't believe we live in the same building as them/ I miss the dogs.

Yookyung: It's hard to believe that we are kinda close to infinite :P

   /they quickly play a game of ladder to see who has to hold the stuff into the van and as usual it was Naeun Vs Bomi. Naeun lost so she had to hold most of the stuff to their manages van.

   As Apink got out of their dressing room, infinite walked past by. Apink and Infinite quickly bowed to each other but as Naeun bowed she dropped the stuff. Naeun quickly knelt down but she was wearing a short skirt from the performance. she went on her knees slowly but Myungsoo was immidietly said, I'll get that. So he knelt down and grabbed the stuff. Naeun quickly blushed from her silly mistake by dropping her stuff.

Naeun: Thank you.

Myungsoo: Ani.

    They both looked into each others eyes for a few secs but Infinite and apink both said they had to go.

Apink in the van:

Chorong: What was that Naeun, Holy, That was like a love scene from a drama.

Naeun: I don't know..

Namjoo: MANAGER!!!! NAEUN IS INLOV..

   Naeun quickly held her hand to Namjoo's mouth which caused laughter from Apink.

As there Manager drove them back to there dorm.

Hayoung: Unnie, Do we have any schedule for today. I wanna sleep.

Naeun: Yeah me too.

Manager: all of you guys dont have anything but Naeun has something. Naeun, your getting married;.

ALL: WHATT!!!!

Manager: Naeun, Your going on We Got Married starting tonight at 10:00 pm. Filming will start at 8:00 at your dorms so you guys clean up.

 The rest of the members squeal in excitement.

Chorong: HAHA, unnie, Do you know who is Naeun's " husband"

Naeun: unnie, please stop teasing me about it.

Manager: I can't tell you but all I can say is he is someone you'll like for sure.

Eunji: I'm so envious.

Namjoo: Could it be a singer or actor?

chorong: Lets go for a singer.

      They all continue trying to guess and some of the guesses were so off that the manager started laughing like crazy,

 Some of the guesses: Kang Ho Dong, etc.

 On the other side:

 In the Van also.

Manager: listen up.

Sunggyu: What hyung?

Manager: One of you guys are going to get married.

Dongwoo: Hyung are you okay? non of us have to date anyways so why marriage. and if so, who?

Manager: Myungsoo, Your going to We Got Married.

ALL: NE?///

Myungsoo: Hyung, are you joking, I'm going to be in a drama soon and now your giving me more work?

Manager: Yah, You won't regret it. The person is in a girl group and fits your ideal perfectly.

Woohyun: Envious...

Sungyeol: so when is the filming?

Manager: Tonight at 8:00pm.

   They all try to guess who it is.

On Cam. Start of show.

Studio people:

MC 2: hello everyone! And Welcome to a new season of We Got Married :)

MC 1: Today, our special guest is.... MBLAQ!!!'

MC 4: AFHKSNFCKZHF MBLAQ MBLAQ!! AHAAHAH ITS WAR ITS WAR, MONA LISA MONA LISA.

Mc 3: Please calm down..

MC 4: Neh,

G.O. : Lets see who is this season new couple.

Woohyun: Where this? You smell good man.

Myungsoo: Don't make fun of me.

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW:

Myungsoo: Annyeonhaseyo, Cho nun Infinite's Visual and vocalist Kim Myungsoo imnida.

-Studio People PPL IS BLUE Just saying-

MC 2: Omo, Its Myungsoo Shi.

Lee Joon: L. Damn my buddy is looking fine.

PD: Who is your Ideal girl?

L: I don't have an Ideal girl right now but someone who looks pure/innocent and has long curly hair is what My ideal should have :D

PD : Who do you think is your wife? I'll give you groups:

PD: 2NE1?

L: Dara sunbae

Thunder/Cheondong: Oh my sister :)

PD: SNSD?

L: Uhh.. Tiffany Sunbae.

PD: Apink?

L: Naeun Shi.

 

MC 4: Lets see who is the girl?

 

Eunji: My My My Your mine~

Naeun: I wonder who it is?

Yookyung: Is it your first time dating someone?

Naeun: Yeah. If it was scripted I would feel a little bit more comfortable but since its reality,I'm feeling very very nervous. oh gosh

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW:

Naeun: Annyeonghaseyo, Cho nun Apink's visual, and lead dancer Son Naeun imnida.

MC 1: ahh, Son Naeun Shi. neomu yeppo.

Mir: Yeah, I agree, she is very pretty.

Seungho: Haha, our little Maknae is inlove?

Mir: Ani , I'm just saying.

PD : Who do you think is your husband?

Pd: SHINee?

Naeun: uhh.. Jonghyun or Minho sunbae.

PD: Infinite?

Naeun: .... Myungsoo Shi.

Seungho: Oh, they both picked each other from each group haha. Thats nice.

leejoon: both groups went on birth of a family together, so they must've seen each other a lot.

Mc 3: I heard they both debuted as Actors/actresses first.

Chorong: Wear this.

Naeun: I'm super nervous..omo.

Yookyung: This is the first I've seen Naeun so nervous,

Hayoung: Just act like yourself and you'll do fine.

Namjoo: Yeah.

Chorong: Wow, It seems like our maknaes know tips about dating.

Bomi: Take a picture of him and send us if you like him say A and if you don't really like, then say Pink.

Naeun: It's 9:50. I should get going.

Eunji: Where is it?

Naeun: Woollim Entertainment's Dance Room.

Yookyung: Isn't that Infinite's company.

Naeun: Yeah.

All: Alright, remember to text us!

Naeun; arraso.

 

Naeun was wearing this :   Hair: and shoes:

 

 

 

sunyeol: since its in the Woollim dance practice room, lets set a hidden camera.

Myungsoo: So you guys are coming along? Sweet.

Hoya: We wont be there for the whole time.

Dongwoo: lets do this, She walks in and there will be a chair at the front of the room, she sits there and then we come out and then we perform Be mine and Paradise and BTW ( Before the dawn) What about that?

Sungjong: Alright, Lets do that :)

  They all walk to the dance room.

Myungsoo/L was wearing this:

shoes: Hair: 

 

 

 

 

 

   What do you think of the first chapter? good? Bad? how do you think there first meeting will go. I'll upload the next one chapter soon :) Please comment, support and subscribe :) alright, Thanks <3 - Sayokahong ^^