Loner

Loverboy

Once ushered into the seats for their semi-fun interview, it finally began.

"So,....do any of you have crushes?"

The members faces glowed, it was quite obvious that Ricky was inlove. His face swooning already to the sight of hearing the topic.

"I like Suzy noona."

"I like Yoona noona."

....

It came to the point where the question was directed to Chunji, and he was left speechless.

"I...I... actually, don't like anyone currently?"

His body shifted uncomfortably, to him, how could he like a girl, when he couldn't even be close to his hyungs, and dongsaengs alike? 

Finding his answer interesting, the PD laughed.

"And why is that so?"

Chunji looked at 's faces. Many showing confusion due to his words.

"Are you still not that close after being together and debuting for 3 years now?"

"Aniyo....Its not that. I just think, that for some of us is..."

L.Joe who happened to sit beside him, gave him a glare. Which probably meant, chugulae?

He gulped.

"I mean....we're very close. Its just I haven't been feeling very well. Yea.~"

*cough cough*

When it was break time, L.Joe nudged him on the shoulder.

"What were you going to ask me?"

"Nothing....."

"I don't believe you."

"Its really....nothing. Nothing that you care about?"

"I care. Now tell me."

"Why are you being the loner?

"What? I am so not the awkward guy here."

"Why do you exclude yourself from others? Listening to you ipod everyday, ignoring me in the mornings, hell yea... you care!"

*silence*

"So what?! Go find someone else to talk to then... go for Niel or CAP."

Chunji wanted to facepalm. He couldn't believe how stubborn L.Joe was doing. Was it because of that baad boy image of his or that something was really pulling on his nerves.

"Meanie."

Chunji gave his ex-friend a small kick and turned to his phone.

Was he really being the one left out?

Or was it that he was mentally pain for being awkward?

Either way, he didn't like how L.Joe seemed so into himself. Ignoring others and him, it seemed like L.Joe and Chunji were both left out.

"What the hell."

That was so not cool man. Especially when no one was paying attention to him. 

"I'm going."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________