Time

Loverboy

"Palli!"

Those ushering words and hand motions of the manager wouldn't stop as he grabbed the members of Teen Top and shoved them out the door. Times like this, were frustrating and simply had no peace or quiet.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" 

Ricky had won his mini game with Chanjo, while both of them were shoved out the door and into the van for their next interview and photoshoot.

"L.Joe! Palli-wa!"

The groggy boy brushed his blonde hair to the side, and gave his manager a grunt. Living life as a celebrity definitely wasn't what he had thought of. Gradually speeding up his pace, he walked out the door without another glance for another, bumping into Chunji.

"Yah! Watch it, next time! Araso?"

Chunji looked across his shoulder and gave a slight frown. Since when did he truly ever have time to play around with s and have fun?

Almost, technically...No Time.

"Yah! Slow poke! Get into the car already, do you know their traffic jams by now?"

The screams, and morning laughters filled the van now filled with warm, lazy, tired bodies. Chunji who happened to be sitting besides L.Joe gave a low sigh.

The one beside him, didn't respond with thought or words. His ears, plugged in with jamming hits to wake him up were all out in max volume, he certainly didn't have time to give for anyone at the moment.

Not that, he would presently.

--

Throughout the ride to the radion station, Chunji played his small tiny memories over and over again. Times where he and L.Joe were practicing in the dance room replayed, not wanting to be cleared out.

Yet it had to.

Sometime after their debut, L.Joe changed. He was just out of it, he became the cool guy with the American knowledge who needs no one but his own fans.

His fingers curled into a fist, he simply didn't understand.

"L.Joe!"

.....

"L.Joe."

.....

"Hello~?!"

The other boy removed his listening instrument and cocked his eyebrows.

"What do you want.?!"

"I....I"

Chunji was cut short, as the door opened revealing a group of interviewers and such. Clearly, there was no time to talk about such things like friendship.

There was no time.