No Other

Love is Sweet

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning comfortable and warm. The blankets were tucked around him like a light fluffy cloud hugging him. He sighed softly, not wanting to open his eyes but the sunlight streaming across his face made it impossible to go back to sleep.

He ended up cracking open his eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the light before snapping into full conciousness as his mind sharped with a growing panic. He didn't reconize the room he was in, the soft hues of blues and browns a complete 180 from his bare white walls at home. As he woke up more, he became more aware of the fact that he was snuggled down in this forgein room... in this forgein bed... completely . A blush crept up his cheeks as he felt an arm tighten around his waist, pulling his back flush against an equally bare chest behind him.

"Mm... I don't want it to be morning yet..."

The nights memories slowly came back to Kyuhyun at the sound of Zhou Mi's voice as the taller Chinese man snuggled his face into Kyuhyun's shoulder, kissing the skin softly as he began to wake up also. The enlightenment of why he was in another man's bed only served to make Kyuhyun blush even more. The two lay snuggled together beneath the covers for several more minutes, enjoying the quiet comfortable silence and the feel of the other next to them. Kyuhyun couldn't understand why he felt so comfortable next to Zhou Mi, why everything wasn't awkward. He had just met the Chinese man for the first time yesterday, and they were already sleeping together? Shouldn't one of them have made some lame excuse to leave as the shame and regret of a one-night stand took it's hold?

Kyuhyun paused at the thought. One night stand. No... He was positive that it was more then that. It had to be more then that. He knew in his heart he already loved Zhou Mi... but, did Zhou Mi love him back?

Kyuhyun smiled softly to himself. Maybe it wasn't love yet, but... He was sure Zhou Mi felt something for him also. Otherwise, he wouldn't have invited him to his house on the first night. If Zhou Mi hadn't felt anything for him, he wouldn't be snuggled up against him right now. Right?

The near perfect moment was ruined by a loud ringing and Kyuhyun felt Zhou Mi finnally part from him to roll over on the bed. The covers felt signifigantly colder as Zhou Mi scooted to the edge of his side of the bed and sat up to grab his ringing cellphone.

Kyuhyun rolled over, letting his eyes scan Zhou Mi's , taking in each smooth muscle beneath the flawless skin as he smiled softly to himself. His smile slowly began to fade at the sound of the conversation, Zhou Mi was talking to fast for Kyuhyun to keep up with all of it but the tone was all to familiar. It was starting to dawn on him that he would have to leave his MiMi soon. With a small sigh, he rolled over the other way before sitting up too. He looked around the floor for his clothes, surprised when he didn't even see his boxers in sight.

"Sorry about that Kyu... " Zhou Mi said, turning in the bed to see Kyuhyun. "What are you doing?"

"Uhm...." Kyuhyun cleared his throat, noticing how horse his voice sounded. Wow, he must have been pretty vocal last night. "Well.... " he looked up at Zhou Mi and smiled just a little, "I can't find my underwear."

"Oh..." Zhou Mi held back a laugh, "Probably in the hallway.... But... You can borrow some of my clothes..." He got out of the bed and crossed the room to the dresser, pulling out two sets of night clothes and tossing one to Kyuhyun before pulling on the long sweat pants himself, not bothering with a shirt.

Kyuhyun managed to catch the clothes just before they hit him in the face, having been preoccupied staring at Zhou Mi's previously form then paying attention. He pulled on the pants and shirt, looking down at the clothes that hung off of him. Who knew his MiMi was that much taller then him?

Zhou Mi laughed this time, walking over and kneeling next to Kyuhyun before rolling up the pants legs. "There.. Now you don't have to worry about tripping..." he said with a smile as he looked up at Kyuhyun.

He couldn't help the light smile that crossed his lips as Zhou Mi leaned up a little to give him a light peck on the lips. "I have to go in to work.. Your free to stay here if you'd like..." Zhou Mi said as he sat next to Kyuhyun on the bed.

"So.. You are saying I can stay at your place while you are at work, yet.. You didn't want to meet up here in the first place?" Kyuhyun asked with a small smirk. Sure, He and Zhou Mi had spent the most amazing night together, but Kyuhyun couldn't help but see the irony.

Zhou Mi scoffed, "Fine. Don't stay here. You'll just have to come with me, and we can hang out afterwards and get lunch." He said with a grin as he got off the bed. "I'll have to find you something to wear. I think I have something that would look absolutly amazing on you, I hope it fits!" He practically skipped off to the closet, leaving Kyuhyun sitting at the edge of the bed in a daze.

"H...hey... Zhou Mi?" Kyuhyun asked, his voice barely audible to the Chinese man who simply hummed in responce, waiting for Kyuhyun to continue. "U...uhm...... What......" He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose before blurting out, "What exactly are we to each other now?" He waited for the answer, staring at the opposet wall as Zhou Mi walked back into the room.

"It's simple..." Zhou Mi said cooly, handing Kyuhyun the new clothes, "We are what ever you want to be. I'd introduce you as my boyfriend, but... I don't know how fast you want to go-" Zhou Mi let out a small hum as Kyuhyun launched himself up at him, pressing their lips firmly together as he stood on his tiptoes.

"I'd like that. Alot." Kyuhyun whispered as he held onto Zhou Mi.

- - - - - -

A/N : Guys. I just wanted to say real quick. If you are here for a real QMi story. I'm sorry. If you are here for a real ZhouRy story. I am sorry. If you were expecting , I am truely very sorry (I have plenty of going on in the oneshots, if you guys still want some of that). I am choosing not to go into the lovey dovey/ty parts because, that is not my focus. Yes, it is important that Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi have , but, the act itself isn't quite important as the meaning behind it. Does that make sense? Anyways, this is not a romance fic by any means. We have one more chapter of establishing their relationship before things start rolling, so... Enjoy my filler chapters. Haha, sorry. XP

Sorry that it took so incredibly long to update this crap of a chapter. Lots of stuff has been going on around here. So, anyways. Like I said, things will be picking up soon, if I could get off my lazy lump of a to keep writting. Follow me on twitter you guys @LynnCuddles, or not... I'd love to just talk to you guys!

I've decided to rename the chapters. I'm going to name them after the song I listen to the most while writting each chapter. You will know when we reach the end this way, because the last chapter will be obviously called "Love is Sweet", the title chapter.