She Wants It

Love is Sweet

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and crossed his arms tight over his chest as he sat ridged in a chair. He should have known that with Zhou Mi's amazingly good looks, the tall Chinese man would be a model. The thought of Zhou Mi posing for the camera didn't bother Kyuhyun in the slightest, it was actually quite a turn on to see Zhou Mi in the tight fitting outfit, his red hair artfully mused and a touch of make up on his face. He'd spent the first half hour, watching his boyfriend as of just a few short hours ago, pose for the camera. Kyuhyun shifted in his seat, blushing everytime Zhou Mi would look over at him with a dark seductive look, nothing short of bedroom eyes. His back was still sore from the previous nights activities, but Kyuhyun knew that he wouldn't be able to last long after the photo shoot before he'd find himself all over Zhou Mi once more.

But, it was when the other model walked in that Kyuhyun's blood went cold and his heart dropped to the floor. He continued to chew on the inside of his cheek as he watched the woman pose around Zhou Mi as the tall gentleman slowly slipped one side of his jacket slowly down his arm his intense gaze locked on the camera.

The burning rage turned into a cold hostility as they changed around the set and brought in a couch. Zhou Mi reclined back against the black leather with one arm propped on the back as he flashed the camera dark, seductive bedroom eyes he'd previously been giving to Kyuhyun. The leggy model in the practically nonexistant dress swung her legs over Zhou Mi's lap and the two posed once more for the camera.

Kyuhyun did his best to endure the various provocative poses as he watched Zhou Mi's hands slip into places he never should be touching, his eyes gazing down necklines and his body being slowly exposed infront of the many eyes of the room. The anger Kyuhyun felt was nearly doubled by the time the shoot was over he watched Zhou Mi exchange a hug with the other model and flashed her one of his beautiful smiles. The emotions bubbled over to a breaking point when the girl stood up on her toes to give Zhou Mi the softest of kisses on his cheek. Kyuhyun spun on his heel, grabbing the jacket that Zhou Mi had lent him and storming out of the warehouse the photoshoot had been held in.

"Hey.... Hey! Kyu... Where are you going?"

Kyuhyun did his best not to look back at Zhou Mi as the elder grabbed his wrist, just outside of the door, keeping him from fully leaving the warehouse. He kept facing forwards as Zhou Mi stepped closer to him, pulling him back into a gentle back hug. "What's wrong, Kyu?" He asked quietly, resting his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun held back the shiver that ran down his spine as Zhou Mi's breath ghosted across his skin. "That girl..." He mummbled softly, his voice holding every ounce of anger and betrayal that he felt.

"Who? Narsha?" Zhou Mi asked curiously, holding back a smile as Kyuhyun tensed within his arms.

"Yeah. Her." He all but growled, staring forward, "She was a hip swing away from basically giving you a ." Kyuhyun frowned as Zhou Mi began to laugh softly. He pushed at the Chinese man's arms, trying to get out of the hug now. "It's not funny. I didn't come with you to see some woman rub herself all over you."

"Kyu..... You don't know how unbelievably hot you are when you are jealous." Zhou Mi said, spinning Kyuhyun around and kissing him before he could say anything.

Kyuhyun felt a blush rising to his cheeks as he instinctivally brought his hands up to fist Zhou Mi's shirt and pull him closer. They broke apart for air after a few seconds of their heated kiss, and Zhou Mi smiled gently, "But, there really isn't any need for it... Her girlfriend would probably murder me if we actually did anything." He motioned to the side and Kyuhyun shifted his gaze in time to see the now more modestly dressed model scooping a younger looking girl with short, black hair into her arms and spinning her around while laughing, the two holding hands as they made their way across set.

"Those two are to cute together....." Zhou Mi said as he watched the two girls walk off hand in hand.

Kyuhyun pursed his lips, "You're still not off the hook for that little display though..."

Zhou Mi pouted, "But... It's my job......"

Shaking his head, Kyuhyun crossed his arms, "Still not off the hook." He said. "Nobody is allowed to see that kinda look in your eyes but me."

"Mmm....." Zhou Mi stepped forward, pressing his body into Kyuhyun's. He leaned down to whispered into Kyuhyun's ear. "Did I mention yet how incredably hot you are jealous...." He asked, running his tongue lightly over the sensitive shell of Kyuhyun's ear before blowing cold air lightly against it.

Kyuhyun shivered a little, the heat that had previously been in his cheeks instantly dropping to a different region of his body. "U....uh....." He ran his tongue over his lips, his mouth suddenly feeling dry as his pants began to feel tight. "MiMi... Not here..... Like you said... it's your job..." His false wall of anger dropping quickly as Zhou Mi broke threw his defenses once more.

Zhou Mi flashed a smile, "Then let's not get caught." He said, winking as he grabbed Kyuhyun and began to lead him threw the warehouse to find a secluded spot.

- - - - -

A/N : Sorry that it took me so long to update this, and the fact that the chapter is so... short. Lots of stuff has been going on with me. Anywho We have give or take, 4 more chapters left. We are rapidly approaching "Locket" and "Keys" from the oneshot series.

PS: Yes, that was minor Narsha/Ga-In, what can I say? I love those two together.

Lynn