Love U More

Love is Sweet

Kyuhyun tapped his foot impatiently. Everything had been going great, perfect even. Zhou Mi was more than he could have ever hoped for. He considered himself immensely lucky to have found him that infamously rainy day.

But for the past week, Kyuhyun had found an uneasiness settling within him, something was wrong and he could feel it in the air. A forbidding cloud hung over the apartment as of late. Zhou Mi would come home late and always claim that work had run late, his phone had died, he lost track of time. There was always an excuse and as the days continued on, they became more and more predictable.

It wasn’t until Zhou Mi started shrugging off his hugs and pulling away from his kisses did Kyuhyun really start to worry. So after countless nights of staring at Zhou Mi’s sleeping form, Kyuhyun came up with a good enough plan to hopefully find out what was going on with his boyfriend.

So that morning, he woke up quietly before Zhou Mi’s alarm and turned it off. He lay in bed, watching the clock tick away the time as Zhou Mi slept on. When he decided it was late enough in the morning, Kyuhyun hummed softly, feigning sleep and rolling over to snuggle into Zhou Mi. It was enough to wake the sleepy Chinese man, who loosely hugged Kyuhyun back, “Mmm, you’re up early…” Zhou Mi mumbled into Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Mmhmm…”

Zhou Mi glanced up at the clock, blinking as the luminescent numbers unblurred and came into his vision. “Oh no… No, no, no! … I’m late!!” Zhou Mi literally jumped out of the bed, running around the room to gather up his things for the day.

Kyuhyun took this time to slip Zhou Mi’s phone silently under his own pillow for safe keeping as his boyfriend frantically ran around, trying to get ready in time to make it to work. He rushed over to Kyuhyun, giving him a quick peck on the lips, “See you, Kyu! Have a good day~!” and with that rushed goodbye, Zhou Mi was gone.

Kyuhyun sat back on the bed, leaning against the headboard as he pulled out Zhou Mi’s cellphone. With a small sigh and a quick pep talk to remind himself that this was the right thing to do, he opened Zhou Mi’s messages. A small smile graced his lips as he noticed all of their own texts at the top of the list. He scrolled down the list of names in the inbox, scolding himself for being so worried. Zhou Mi’s mom, his Manager-hyung, Zhou Mi’s model friend Han Geng, Henry, Manager-hyung again…

Kyuhyun froze; scrolling back up threw the messages to see the foreign name. He clicked it and began to read threw the messages, an anger boiling up inside of him with each word that crossed his vision.


The door creaked open slowly and the lone figure snuck silently into the house in hopes of not waking its occupant.

“You’re home late.”

Zhou Mi looked up as the light in the kitchen flicked on, Kyuhyun was rested against the bar, staring at Zhou Mi with a blank expression, that frankly, scared Zhou Mi.

“Yeah the photo-“

“-shoot ran late… And your manager wanted to talk to you.” Kyuhyun finished.

“Uhm, yeah, how did you know?”

“Isn’t that what always happens? The photo-shoot runs late…. Your manager needs to talk to you… Your phone dies… You go see Henry… every day, the same thing, right?” Kyuhyun spat out, his eyes dark as Zhou Mi literally froze on the spot.

“I… I don’t know… what you are… I don’t…”

“What? Don’t say that you don’t know what I am talking about Zhou Mi!” Kyuhyun shouted, “Henry… You can’t have forgotten your dearest Henry already, right? I mean, you are so glad you two met, so glad that you get to see him every night. You always miss your dearest Henry… I’m assuming you’ve already shared ‘I love you’s also?”

Zhou Mi’s eyes narrowed, “My phone. Where is it?”

Kyuhyun’s hands shook as he pulled the device and put it on the counter, “I kept it today. I was worried about you, Mi… But I guess you were only worried about Henry.”

Zhou Mi shook his head quickly, “It’s not like that, Kyu…” He whispered, stepping closer to Kyuhyun. “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Did you ever even love me?”

Zhou Mi nodded, “Of course, and I still do, Kyu… I didn’t want to hurt you. I just… I love you so much, but, I don’t think we were meant to be… Kyu, I don’t think it’s going to work out between us. I should have told you sooner…”

“No…”

“What… Kyu? What’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun shook his head, “No, Zhou Mi, you’re wrong. It will work out between us.”

“K… Kyu… You’re scaring me…” Zhou Mi whispered, watching as the angry glint sparked in Kyuhyun’s eyes. “I didn’t want it to end up like this.”

“And neither did I, Mi Mi… but you see…” Kyuhyun smiled, following each step Zhou Mi took backwards with his own step forward, “If I can’t have you, nobody can.”

“W…what do you mean, Kyu?” Zhou Mi asked, backing up still. The apartment wasn’t big, and it didn’t take long for Kyuhyun to corner him into the bedroom that they shared.

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, “Don’t worry, Zhou Mi, I don’t want to hurt you. I love you and you love me. We will be together forever.”

The last thing Zhou Mi saw was the glint of metal in the soft kitchen light. His scream was cut short by a sharp blade. The coldness was unbearable, even with the warm, red soaked sheets all around him. He looked up at Kyuhyun with tears clouding his fading vision. He tried to open his mouth, to say something, but only blood came up.

Kyuhyun watched, shushing Zhou Mi and running his hands lightly threw his hair, “It’s all okay now, Zhou Mi…” He whispered when the Chinese man finally stilled. “I’ve got you… Nobody will ever come between us again. I promise.”

 


Sorry for taking so long. I hope this update is good for you guys. It's official, Kyu has lost it now! More to come, we have maybe, four more chapters left. -Lynn