Love?

Long-Distance Relationship [hiatus]

*L.Joe's POV:

 

Ji Yeon is now sitting in my car, next to me. I'm going to take her to my house. I don't know why did I ask her for that, hmm, but she's too cute <3

Nobody can resist her. She's like a little bunny and she's super sweet. No make-up, but her face is still like an angel. Aww, I'm so happy.

I look at her and smile. She's unwrapping her lollipop. Then she puts it in , it happily.

"Ahhhh~" - I open my mouth, looking at her.

"Hmm? :D Do you wanna eat this?"

I nod, pout and make a sad face: "Yahh, don't just eat it by yourself, selfish Ji Yeon".

She giggles and puts the lollipop inside my mouth, letting me taste it. It is just me or the lollipop is sweet because she has it? I've tried this type of lollipop before, but it hasn't been sweet like this. I smile and suddenly I bite it and swallow it all.

"K..kyaaaaa...~ >.< How could you..How could you how could you....?! Huwaaahhhh" - She pretends to cry like a kiddo, makes me crazy, omo, super duper cute.. <3

I rub her cheek, looking at her. She pouts: "I will never give you candies or cookies or any kinds of food ever again. Isshh~"

She is sulking. I just giggle. Soon we get to my house. She automatically runs out of the car, gets excited.

"Woaaahhh~~~ So huge~~!! You have such a huge house. But only live alone?" - She asks, big eyes looking at me.

I nod and smile. I hold her hand and lead her to the house. She follows me, happy face looking around.

We are now in the living room. She sits on the sofa and reads comic. I spend a while checking my notifications on Facebook.

"Ji...ah.." - Hmm, she is sleeping. I giggle, suddenly an idea pops up in my mind.

I get closer to her, take away the comic book away from her face. Awww, she's so cute (how many times did I say this?)

I rub my fingers on her cheek, and touch her pinky lips. I get my face closer to hers, staring at her face.

I close my eyes and slowly kiss her lips. That kiss. It's just so sweet. Her soft and sweet lips. That drives me crazy.

She suddenly wraps her arms around my neck: "J...Jae..".

What? She thinks that I'm Jae? Who is Jae? She is dreaming? Or huh?

She opens her eyes slowly, and then suddenly pushes me away. I get shocked, look at her confusedly: "M..mianhe.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xDD LOL, things are now complicated :P

BTW I have to study soooooo much tomorrow T^T

Aishhhh.... >.< I really hate school :((((( *sob sob*