Well, it's not really the end..

Long-Distance Relationship [hiatus]

The 2nd chapter LOL xD I just love writing~~~!!!!

:((( Today i will have to study a lot so i want to write more than usual >.< Aish, I hate school =.=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV (IU is Park Ji Yeon's bestfriend):

 

Aigoo. I can't believe that Jae lies on my Yeonnie friend... Jae is so good to her but what did he just do.. Hanging around with his new baby girl? LOL forget it, my Yeonnie will get a new heart piece soon.. He will be better than Jae, of course. At least he must not lie on her....

I pat JiYeon's shoulder and calm her down. She cries hardly and her eyes are full of tears. I wipe her tears and turn her lips into a smile with my fingers. Haha, she is still pretty even she is sad. Such a sweet girl.

"Why? IU ahh~ Why does he have to lie on me..? Why does every boy lie on me? Not only him, remember my ex? They all have left me alone.." - Ji Yeon sniffles.

"Aww Ji Yeon ahh.. They are bad.. They are stupid.. It's lucky to be your boyfriend but they lost the chance, haha." - I cheer her up - "Let's find a perfect boy for yourself, I will support you until the end okay? Fighting~!" I smile and I can feel that she stopped crying.

She hugs me tight, ah nope, super tight. I giggle and pinch her cheek. She's so cute, like a baby..

I take her home and make some cupcakes for us. Then I hear Ji Yeon's giggle.

"Huh? Anything happy?" - I ask her.

"I will have a long-distance relationship~! On Facebook~! But I will find someone good for me so that i can start my love..again."

She suddenly looks down. I go to her and poke her nose.

"Hehe, that sounds good. Stop thinking about that pabo Jae and find for yourself a perfect boy. You will feel less lonely." - I smile.

Ji Yeon instantly types fast. I look into her laptop's screen and see her posting on a group. It's a group to find your gf/bf. She is now a member there and finding her love. I hope she will be successful. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xD This chapter sounds kinda boring eh, but I promise promise promise that the next chapter will be awesome... in my opinion xD

Just kidding :P. L.Joe will appear in the next chapter YEAHHHH~ I just looooovvvvveeeeee him >.< <33333

Bye guys, I love you too :3 But I love L.Joe more xDDD <3