The End Of Love...

Long-Distance Relationship [hiatus]

Hey guys :D I just created this account last night and this is my first fanfic :) Hope you guys will like it.. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Ji Yeon's POV:

 

I am now walking around in a shopping mall with my bestfriend to buy some new clothes. Oh well, my bestfriend knows all the things i like and it's the best choice to go shopping with her. Tonight i'll go to the party with my boyfriend, and yayyyy~~~!! I don't know how to say but i'm super happy right now and i hope it will be an awesome party.

When we reach the shoes corner, i suddenly hear a sweet voice.

"Baby girl, tell me what you want. I will buy you all."

This voice is really familiar to me. And... don't tell me.. that is....

I look back and in a sudden, i feel like i'm going to die..

"J...Jae..?" - I ask with a hopeless voice..

"Yaaaa... JaeJoong~!! What the hell.." - My bestfriend yells at him.

"Errr...Hmm.." - He scratches his head and yeah, I got it. He lies on me..

"Oppa?" - A girl beside him finally says something - "Who is this? Your noona? Or your crush?"

She gets closer to me and looks at me with angry eyes: "Well, he is MINE ! Back off."

"Ya, baby... She is.." - JaeJoong says to her clumsily.

I just laugh crazily. I go to him and say: "The end."

Then I hold my bestfriend's hand and go away. I cry. Tears keep falling out on my face. We were together for more than a year. He is the best thing i've ever had. But.............. yeah.

I'm single.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to JaeJoong's fans >.< Whatever, at least he is hot and awesome in real xD So please don't mind if in this chapter JaeJoong is a jerk :P

Hehe, keep reading and support me okay? If you want xD

Park Ji Yeon FTW !!! :D