Is this a dream?

Long-Distance Relationship [hiatus]

*Park Ji Yeon's POV:

 

"Nyaaaaahhhh"~ I let out a big yawn, realizing it's already morning.. Aigoo. Today is my first school day. I won't have to study really much today, but it's awkward to be a new student.. What will they think of me? Funny? Great? Good? Bad? Boring? Annoying? Or what? Ahhh i don't know, it's already 6 A.M ~

I look beside, awww IU is still sleeping.. I decide to wake her up.
"Heyyyy~~~ It's morning alreadyyy~ Wake up lazy princess!" - I giggle.

IU rubs her eyes.. "Aww c'mon, can't I stay at home today?" - She pouts, so cute >.<

"I guess not, because it's our new school day and we need to make everything okay first. You don't want people to have bad impressed with you right?"

She automatically jumps off the bed and run to the bathroom. Hehe, I always succeed in making her listen to me :P

I also enter the bathroom. Brush my teeth, wash my face and take a bath. All done. I grab a cute hoodies with bunny's ears for me to cover my head and a short skirt. I put them on. IU's eyes are wide.

"Omo, Jiyeonnie, awww, you look so cute >.<" - She says, jumping up and down.

"Gomawo, you are also pretty. Now, let's go to school, shall we?"

The school is near our house so we decide to walk. We buy sandwiches and coffee on the way, yeah that's our breakfast LOL. Soon we reach the school, and everyone's looking at us.

*IU's POV:

 

Woahh, why is everyone looking at us? Ah nope, most of the noticing is for Jiyeonnie. She's too cute, like a real bunny. I hold her hand and walk in the school. I see a board they have made to know which classes are you in. Then I look down with a disappointed face.

"Jiyeonnie, we study in different classes. Aigoooooo~" - I look at her, pouting.

"Aww.. Don't be so sad IU ahh~ It's okay.. We can play and talk together at home right..? Now I think both of us have to find out new things at this school first, we need to be friendly with them all also.." - She smiles, oh she can calm me down so fast >.<

I wave and walk to my class.

*Park Ji Yeon's POV:

 

I really don't like this >.< Why do they have to look at me? Am I an alien or something? I feel kinda awkward and decide to put on my bunny's ears.

Some boys get close to me. I automatically raise my hand up, waving to them friendlily: "Annyeong ^.^"

"Damn, she's so cute! Hey bunny girl, want to go out tonight? ;)" - One of the boys says, make me feel so weird.
"H..huh..?" - I blush and look around. Another boy pinches my cheek: "So adorable."

Suddenly I hear a voice.

"C'mon guys, she's a new student, we should let her feel comfortable. What the hell are you guys doing?" - He suddenly comes closer.

W...wait.. This face. He looks familiar. I've seen this face before..
L..L.Joe..?

He also looks at me with shocked face. He keeps staring at me, scratching his head.

"Aish this Byunghun. Always bothering us. Don't worry, let's meet up after school, okay?" - Finally the boys got away.

Is this a dream..? Is he L.Joe..?

"A..Are you... L.Joe..?" - I ask him with a shy voice.

He smiles and poke my nose: "Ji Yeon right? I saw your pictures on Facebook, hehe."

OMG OMG HE IS L.JOEEEEE~!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE ALSO STUDIES HEREEEEE~~

I cover my face and giggle, not let him hear any sounds. But he pats my head, aish, am I a kid?

"We study in the same class, want to sit next to each others?" 

"Y..yess~~~ I want I want I want~~!!" - I jump jump and nod fast.

He holds my hand, omg, and take me to our class. Many girls are looking at me with jealous eyes, and I show my tongue out at them. I don't know what did I just do, but I don't care. L.Joe is here :O <3

Woahh, he looks more handsome in real life. He has milky skin also, awww.. <3

Finally we reach our class and enter the classroom together. We choose the last table to sit down. Aww, two people use one table, that's nice <3

I take off my bunny ears and fix my hair. L.Joe suddenly uses his hand to help me fix my hair. Then his fingers lean down to my cheek and play with it. I blush and pout: "Yaaaa..". I puff my cheek, show out my tongue at him: "Blehh >:P"

He giggles: "Awwww you are so super cute".

The teacher got in the class. Five lessons passed so fast, and school finished. I smile happily.

*L.Joe's POV:

 

She smiles and put her stuffs to her bags. Such a kiddo, hehe. Her stuffs are like for kids. She is so cute. I feel like I have already fallen in love with her <3

"Wanna come to my house? I live alone, and we are also a couple on Facebook, hehe, we should get to know each other more right?" - I ask her.

She nods like a kid: "Okay okayy ^.^"

I suddenly kiss her cheek, which makes her blush. Her cheeks are pink and she rubs her nose: "W..what.. Ehehe~" She giggles shyly.

"Mianhe. You are too cute, I couldn't resist you ;)"

"Aish, you are a weirdo xD" - She makes an ugly face at me but she failed, because she still looks cute <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xD LOL, L.Joe falls for baby kiddo Jiyeon hehe :P

Many ideas appear in my mind, so just wait <3 This story is kinda stupid but I like it <3

I love you <3333 But I love L.Joe moreeee xDDD