12:51

Description

There is one point in your life that someone will become your everything.

Sharing everything with you.

Opening your heart and making yourself vulnerable.

Up to the point that you would die if they left you forever.

The story of a boy and a Girl crossing paths with each other and falling inlove.

What will happen in their roller-coaster ride of emotions and drama?

Foreword

Characters:

Lee Ji Eun (IU)

A girl from Seoul, Korea. An aspiring singer who spent the summer in a farm house owned by her parents. Being the average city Girl, she is very unfamiliar with the place she lives. Innocent, quite and keeps mostly to herself, she spends her free time singing and making random strums with her guitar. Meets a very interesting person on the farm that she never expected to meet which will change her entire life forever.

Dong Yong Bae (Taeyang)

The mysterious but childlish Guy which stumbled into IU's life during her stay in the farm house. Also an aspiring singer but is having difficulties making it into the mainstream. Cold and straight-forward, he has that unfriendly aura at first but once you get to know him, he is as friendly and warm as the teddy bear you hug when you go to bed every night. Has a weird thing for Photography and tends to spend his free time taking pictures.

 

 

Inspired by the Song 12:51 and plus the IUxTaeyang thing thats going on lately.xD
Sheesh~ they are the most cutesy-est couple ever.PERIOD. I really ship them alot. :DD

you'll get to know why I used 12:51....so in the mean time, Comment, subscribe and show this fanfic some love.LOL