Chapter 4

Bet On Love
Chapter 4
 
"SPILL! Sorry for saying he must have goals Dara..But his friends don't seem half bad! right?"  mentioned Bom.
 
The girls and Jiyong's group are currently separated and at the same time having  chit-chat. 
And just now.. I really don't know if they're reflecting to what they've accused Jiyong before or what... But isn't it like they're accepting him?
 
"They're okay..but I don't why.. they keep asking me whether we've kissed or not.." I doubtly said..
 
" Anyhow! We already agreed to meet individually..I'm  meeting a guy named TOP!" CL said out of the blue...
 
Oh Geez! They're not listening anymore!! but why am I feeling a little uneasy...I look at the other side of the cottage's living room and saw Jiyong's laughing face and suddenly...all of those uneasiness and doubts that I'm feeling just now went away..
I am lucky to live on this earth..This ring that gave me today.. I'll treasure this!
I truly from the buttom of my heart will truly believe him!!
 
"Ohh! It's already this late! Girls let's drink a little with them!" Invite Minzy
 
"Huh? That's not good Minzy! It'll be better if we drink with just us, girls! No boys!" scold CL
 
"Then I'll just pass! I've promised Jiyong that we'll walk in the seaside today so----" I explained..
 
"Heh?? We won't stop you..We've realized that Jiyong is not a bad guy..so we're rest assured about him" Bom happily said to me..
 
I smiled back at them while happily waving my hand as I walk outside and saw Jiyong waiting at me..
 
"How long have you been there?" I asked him.
 
"Not that long.. come on let's go" He replied while grabbing my hand .
 
Jiyong's hand... it's warm.. I wish we could stay like this forever.. Jiyong 's feelings are real right?
I want to believe him!
 
"Tomorrow we'll leave this beach right?" I randomly said to him.
 
"Y-yeah.." He replied.
 
"Jiyong.. Is it ok if I trust you?" I asked..
 
"O--O--Of course" He plainly said while looking away from me.
 
What the hell?
 
"Err..Jiyong is there something that you had to tell me?" I asked .
 
"Huh? Ah.. no...." He said.
 
Is it just my imagination? He looked away just now..whatever it is! I've decided to trust him anyway! That's what I'll do!!!
 
And so the next day.. I'm with my friends as usual and..my phone rang.. I clicked the answer button
 
"Huh right now? I'm on the road...Okay I'll be there right away"  I said..
 
I ended the phone call and say goodbyes to my friend.. I'm going to Jiyong's house today! Kyaaa! Is he going to introduce me to his mom?
 
"Geez! Love is really all that...How long has it been since they first met?"  CL said.
 
"It should be almost a month, right?"
 
I hurriedly run and when I finally on his Kwon's residence I push the door bell button and Jiyong came out in the house.
He escorted me on his room..
 
"Come in!" Jiyong invited me..
 
"Is it really okay to come in? This is my first time going into a boy's room!" I happily said to Jiyong..
 
Whoa.. His room is really neat if you ask me.. and there are tons of books!! really! This is amazing..
 
"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked me
 
Seriously because I'm amaze that his room is this neat I touch some of his things...one of this is his photo album..
 
"Whoa!You're really are on the baseball team!!" I  said ..
 
"Hey!! Don't look! It's embarassing... I even made a pose" He said while blushing...
 
"You're really cute!! heh.... I wish we met earlier.. then I could know more about Jiyong from the past.." I calmly said
 
"Isn't it better to know the present me? I can tell you everything!" He said
 
Oooh! The atmosphere is somewhat...what should I do? My heart is throbbing so fast..
then when I'm about to say something.....
 
"Jiyong!There's a phone call for you!" Jiyong's mom said from the kitchen..
 
"Alright coming!..... Feel free to view some of my albums ..I'll be right back Dara.." Jiyong said..
 
I'm so happy! Really! It's like I'm more inlove with him! I'll look at his photo album more .. I want to know more about Jiyong... hmmm So the next photo albums is this one! As I pulled the next album...a white paper just fall at the same time.. What is this? I read the thing on the paper and....
 
"Hey Jiyong! It's us! Today's the last day of the deadline!!" TOP said via phone.
 
"I know shut up!" Jiyong replied..
 
"Kwon Jiyong...." I called his name with a low and cold voice..
He suddenly turned the phone off and look at me while making a shock face in my front..
 
I showed him the paper... That paper is...That paper is..a contract...
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
If Kwon Jiyong can kiss a chick that he picks up within a month, we all promise to each give him a thousand dollars.
 
March 18,2011
TOP
Taeyang
Daesung 
Seungri
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"So.. I'm not tied with you in any way.." I plainly said to him...I was really mad...What is the meaning of this? plus Jiyong is speechless..then 
 
"I'm right? You have nothing to do with me!!" I continously talk but..
 
"Sorry" He apologized... What the hell??
 
"Talk to me! What's this???? Why do you have to do such a thing?? From when you first asked me to go on a date...was that all in order to win a bet???? IS IT TRUE???" I shouted these words to him...I've even scorn the paper with my right hand alone.. I wanna cry..But I stayed strong and look at his eyes...
 
"So from the beginning..you never liked me?" I asked him while shouting..
 
He also look at my eyes and he tell me " No!! I really like you.."
Oh my! His eyes! Don't look at me with those eyes... You're good at making those sincerity and faithful face..but you're actually a liar who play around and all..
Finally..tears came out from my eyes... I can't take this overflowing frustration and sadness in my heart
 
"There's no way I can trust you...anymore..." I said while crying a lot... It hurts really..
 
As soon as he saw me crying really hard..he step forward and he.....force a kiss on me...
Wha---...
I slap him immediately!  he kissed me so that he can make it before that deadline huh? you're pretty desperate Jiyong!
 
"Do you want the money that badly?? Fine!!!" I shouted at him again... I  pulled my wallet in my pocket and throw it to his face.. 
 
"Here it is and goodbye!! I said while running away from his house..
Jiyong..Why? I've trusted you with all my heart yet...
 
 
 
You lied...and you even use me to win ....You're really are the worst..So that's why you looked away when I ask you if I can trust you..That's why I see..Jiyong....I will not talk to you ever again..