Chapter 3

Bet On Love

 

Chapter 3
 
"So you still believe in him after all..." sighed CL.
 
"Yes! Trust must be a type of love!  Tee-hee" I happily replied.
 
"Heh-- this idiot... rest assured we give up on you" explained BOM.
 
"I saw him , but he doesn't seem like a frivolous type of guy, if you ask me" said Minzy. Well of course Jiyong is a gentleman duh?
 
"Fine since it's come to this..Let us meet him! We'll unmask his true intentions!!" shouted CL.
 
Oh geeez you guys still talks thing like that? gimme  a break already.. I told you I'll try to trust him with all my heart..wait...am I forgetting something? 
 
"Oh no! I'm planning on meeting him at four! If I don't go now I'll be late!!! Bye guys!" I  panicked as I rushed out.
 
"Hey hold on Dara!! Spread the love!! At least introduce us!" added BOM.
 
You guys are telling me to share some of my happiness with you , but how?
 
And so..I saw Jiyong again today! Kyaa! He's so cool!
 
"Huh? You wear rings?" he suddenly ask out of the blue..
 
"oh...yeah" I replied.
 
"Let me see it for a second.." he said while offering his hand to me to put my ring on it.
 
"Err-- Sure" I said while taking the ring out from my finger.
 
and he wears it... ohmigosh! 
 
"Hmm...Your finger is really slender..." He said ....he put the ring on his smallest finger.
 
Of course it is! It's not like its yours though..
 
"I'll buy a ring for you.." He suddenly said..
 
"What!!?" I replied..
I mean? SERIOUSLY!? kyaaaa my gosh! really! What's with you today old man? making my heart beat so fast! 
 
"So? Why don't you look to see if there's anything you want?" He asked me... 
 
"Umm..let's see" I look at the accessories section..at the same time I look at my hands and....
 
For God sake! My nails...aren't clipped! Darn It'll be embarassing to show this!
 
"I think we should leave..." I sadly said to Jiyong..
 
"I'll pay for you, so don't worry abou--" Jiyong said
 
"It's fine! Let's go!" I hurriedly replied..I didn't want him to finish talking. gosh! Why didn't I clipped my frigin' nails!!
 
"Why??? Do you not like me buying gifts for you??" He annoyingly  asked me.
 
"No!!" I said..then a sudden silence remained..
 
I can't say it..It's too embarassing! But if he misunderstanding continues...
 
"My nails..." I mumbled.
 
"What??" He asked.
 
"Aren't clipped...." I added.. Oh no! I said it!
 
"What? That's it???" He disappointedly replied.. Don't hate me!!  as I look at his face I saw him... sighed!
 
"Girls really care about such small things..." He said..
 
"I seem to keep messing things up...." I sadly said...
 
"Nah! Don't be like that Dara..But in return give this ring to me ok?" He replied.and he smiled at me while showing my ring on his finger.
 
"Sure...But it doesn't suit you.." I said though I'm obviously happy about it... Why does my heart beats so fast whenever you say cool things like that?
 
"Are they going to kiss?"
 
"In the middle of the street? Are they for real?"
 
What was that all of the sudden? those voices are pretty familiar...
 
"What a coincidence!" TOP said.. What are these guys doing here?
 
"You guys should control yourselves a little!!" Jiyong shouted yo his friends..
 
"Hi guys" I greeted them..
 
"It's not our fault Jiyong we're bored and girlfriendless.." Daesung explained..
 
"Hey Sandara, Do you have any friends without boyfriends?" Asked Taeyang.
 
"Yeah a lot!" I replied..
 
"You do? Can you go call them and let's all play at the beach!!" The three of them synchronized wile saying such words..
 
"What the hell? " Jiyong irritatedly said. 
 
But now I remember...My friends just asked me earlier to share my happiness...maybe this way I can...
 
"What joke are you trying to pull? No way!" Jiyong said while pulling me away from them.
 
"Ah! They're leaving! Hey Sandara! Did you guys kiss yet?" TOP shouted..and Jiyong why are they asking such embarassing things again like kissing and such?
 
"Hold on...What's wrong Jiyong?" I said..Don't just pull me nowhere.
 
"No way! No way! Those idiots only want to see some girls in bikini!" He stopped pulling me look straight at me..
 
"B-but  my friends really want to meet you..." I utterely said to him..
 
"Your friends? You mean the group that always follows you around?" He asked.
 
"Yeah" I plainly replied.
 
"Going to the beach isn't that big of a deal...but..." He didn't finish talking but instead he looks at me with such cute face.. It looks like he doesn't want to go to the beach... but... after a minute of having an eye-to-eye competition with me...
 
"Alright! Alright! Darn it!" He said.
 
Hahaha you're so funny Jiyong!
 
"So! Let's go shopping for bathing suits! The kind you don't mind others looking at!" I said to him..
 
and so we went to the swimsuit shop..but Jiyong is...
 
"Oh Jeeez! Just what the hell is this place!! Do guys really come to his place?" He said while blushing...
 
"Of course look!" As I pointed the couples in the dressing room..
 
"Does it really look good honey?" The girl asked..
 
"Of course! It's cute on you!" The guy replied...
 
"But...But.." Jiyong wants to say something right? 
 
From the looks of it..he's trying to force himself to go into the shop..this might be expecting too much of him..Jiyong is a gentleman!
 
"WHat do you think of this one?" I asked him while showing the cute swimsuits that is full of raffles..
 
"Not that one.. It'll show your "Something" if you wear that one.." he said..
 
"How about this one?" I asked him again showing a little conservative type of swimsuit..
 
"No!you don't have to wear that kind of blunt swimsuits..Are you trying to seduce others or what?.. wear this one instead!!" He said while giving me the most unappealing swimsuit I've ever seen.. Jiyong are you serious?
 
"This simple outfit??" I asked him again..
 
"Shut up! It doesn't matter, just pick that one!" He said to me while blushing again..
 
Somehow..I feel a small sense of love..But could it be that I'm reading to much into it?
 
and so...
 
"Hello guys! Please take care of us" CL,BOM and Minzy greeted Jiyong's friends..
 
"Hi ! Hi!..Take care of us too" TOP and the others greeted back..
 
while us..?
 
"You got your luggages? Let me hold it.." Jiyong said..  You're so sweet old man!
 
"Awwwww! How sweet!" My friends and his friends said while looking at us..
 
"Because we're at an all-boys school,we don't get too many girls..." Daesung explained..
 
"Us too!" Minzy replied
 
At the beach...God! They're looking at me ..those people...It's because of this swimsuit isn't it? doesn't matter though..as long as Jiyong is..
 
"Kyaaaa!!" I screamed..The water's freezing...why did you pushed me Jiyong??
 
"Hahahaha" He laughed..Whaaa- If you laugh like I don't mind you throwing me in pacific ocean.
 
"I'm so envious! How sweet!" BOM notices..
 
"I---I'll buy something to drink..." Jiyong rushed out...
 
"Dara..He doesn't seem half bad! At first I though he was an idiot but from his actions , he doesn't seem so bad!" CL whispers.
 
Hohohoho Of course! I told you guys!
 
"Strange...Where did your boyfriend run-off to?" Minzy asked..
 
"Ah--- I should go find him.." I said..why did he run anyway?
 
I walk around the beach with this weird swimsuit that Jiyong chosen..It's a little embarassing but somehow I manage to overcome the situation..
 
"Ah! Found you! How come you're not with everyone else?" I asked him..
 
"I don't know how to...speak...to your friends.." He said..
 
"Huh? But they're really nice people!!" I explained to Jiyong.
 
"I'm not saying I hate them..It's just that other than you, I don't know how to speak to girls!" He disappointedly  said..
 
Ehh? It's alright Jiyong! Just look at me always!
 
"You need to gain experience to learn.. " I said..
 
"hmmm..In the beginning when I called out at you it was a smart thing to do.." He handsomely said..
 
I know..I seem to be treasuring things more...
 
"Oh! I almost forgot! This is for you!" He said while giving a small box to me..
 
"Eh? really? what is it.." I hurriedly open the box and I found a...ring..
I'm buffering! How should I react? I'm so happy that I've stop talking and moving and just watch the beautiful sparkling pearl on the ring..
 
"Hey what are you dazing?" He ask while grabbing the box on me and he took the ring inside the box and he put the ring on my finger..
 
"Dara...I bought it...based on...my feelings towards you..." He said..
 
Old man! Are you proposing or what? Don't you know that too much happiness will kill me? Don't be like that...based on your feelings you said? Jiyong..I'll take this as a treasure for my whole life!
 
"So pretty..I'm so happy!"  I happily said..as I look straightly at his eyes..
 
"What?" He said while looking at my eyes back too..
 
I was really overwhelmed.. We're both looking at each others eye..this is the time...the couples do "that" right? If it's Jiyong I'll give my first kiss to him...and so I closed my eyes...Jiyong...will kiss me right?? but....
 
I didn't feel anything on my lips..I opened my eyes and I saw him turning back.. But why?
 
"What are you doing?" My friends and his asked us..
 
"Hey did Jiyong kiss you yet?" Top asked me again..
 
" huh? no..no!!" I answered.. again? that question again?
 
But...I thought just now he was about to kiss me... why did he turned back?