Chapter 2:

Bet On Love

 

Chapter 2:
 
As we walk together while laughing..
 
"What a coincidence" I heard it coming from our back and so we look behind saw a bunch of boys.
 
"You guys! Bunch of idiots... following me and all???" Jiyong reacted while blushing.
 
What? Jiyong is embarassed? How cute!
 
"Huh? Do we look like that kind of people? Of course not! It's just a pure coincidence!" replied the coolest looking guy in there
 
"Nicely done so far Jiyong!" said the other guys to Jiyong ..while the other..
 
"Hey did you guys kiss yet?" they asked me.
 
"Can it? It still didn't happen yet?" said the other guy.
 
"Huh"? I replied to them.. why are you asking me such embarassing things?
 
"I'm TOP , Jiyong's friend.. This is Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri."  the guy said to me
 
"Are these your school friend?" I asked Jiyong.
 
"Yeah, we're all on the same baseball team..A while ago, Jiyong got scolded coz he couldn't hit the ball properly!" The guy name TOP said, wait a minute 
 
why are you  the one answering me? 
 
"Watch what're you saying!Damn it!" Jiyong shouted while being hug by his friends to restrain him from closing TOP's mouth.
 
"Ah Really??? That's great!" I replied as I clasp my hand.
 
After that  everyone become really quiet.. what? did I reacted wrong?'
 
"Are you for real?" Asked Daesung.
 
"Of course!" I replied
 
"Not the reaction we expected" said  Seungri
 
"Really ? Why? " I asked them.
 
"You see, everytime we're on the bus to go home, people would notice and make comments like..."What's that smell" etc. Girls from other schools even called us "Stinkers"" Taeyang explained..
 
"Is that true? That's terrible!" I said to them.. oh geez how can those people mean to them.
 
"Exactly sterotyping hypocrites--" TOP said to me in distress.
 
"Yeah exactly" I said to him.
 
"You probably want to go with your friends right? 
 
I'll be going then" I said to Jiyong.
 
"This is n-----" Jiyong said something but stop by his friends.
 
"Sorry! You can go with us if you want though"Taeyang said.
 
"I'll see you next time!" Jiyong shouted.
 
Somehow his voice makes my heart a little throbbing.And so next day in our school...
 
"How did it go, yesterday?" asked BOM.
 
"This must be, karma at work...even though Jiyong is shy and cute, he still has a manly personality..just thinking about him makesme smile..this must be love " I said to them while  making a face of "maiden in love"
 
"Is it wise to trust him so easily?" Asked  CL.. 
 
thanks to that my mood suddenly changed..
 
"The kind of guy like him who goes and tries to pick up girls is kind of suspicious , right?" Minzy added..
 
"It couldn't be that he....has some sort of secret or plan?" Asked BOM..
 
"Maybe he has ulterior motives for being nice to you..." CL said.
 
I look down and become concious with all the happenings...It couldn't be... but he really doesn't seem like the type of guy who tries to pick up girl..
 
"It must be because he like me a  lot, so he got up the courage to talk to me.." I replied to them
 
"No way in hell!" Bom said.
 
"That's true , there's no way..." I said..Oh no!! 
 
What's his motive?
 
"Yeah..you must be more on your guard from now on!" Minzy cheered..
 
when I got home.. I received a text message from him
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
On sunday,
wait for me at the bus stop..tell if you can come..
 
Sender: Jiyong 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
If that's the case then...what exactly his goal...
 
The next day..
 
I came and saw him sitting alone in the bench ..he's waiting for me...but, I'm not really sure now..the heck?  why do I keep on stepping?
 
"You're here...anyway this is for you.." Jiyong said while offering a black ticket..
 
"Where do you want to go?" I doubtly asked him.
 
"Theme Park" He quickly answered 
 
Theme Park he said? 
 
"On a date.. didn't we agree on it last time?" He asked me while blushing..
 
Uwaaa~ I'm speechless!  My heart is unusualy beating again..oh noooooo...
 
A great guy like him, it's a bit weird that he doesn't have a girlfriend..And when we arrived at the theme park..
 
"What ride do you want to go on?" He asked me..
 
"Eh? Let me thing..." I replied to him
 
hmm..there's tons of course
 
"I want to ride the roller coaster..tea cups, merry go round, ferris wheel, haunted house!" I happily said.
 
"Are you for real? Then that means all of them right?" He said..
 
"LET'S GO!!" I excitedly pulled him.
 
so when we reached the haunted house..It kinda creep me out.. but.. Jiyong... your face is pale too!! 
 
"Are you scared? " I asked him
 
"Scared? What are you talking about?" He said..
 
funny! It's all written over your face.
 
"Why don't we just leave?" I asked him
 
"Isaid I wasn't scared!" He shouted..
 
Alright alright! Take it easy bro! Jiyong is so funny!
 
"You can tell me the truth, you don't have to be so determined! It'll scare me" I seriously said to him..
 
"I'm a bit....scared" He shyly said
 
"You see? oh--- let's go together and see ok?" I said to  Jiyong
 
"No!" He shouted
 
"LET'S GO!" I ignore his words and pull him in..
 
He really might have some sort of secret...but..I'm so happy..
 
"Let's ride that one too!"
 
"Oh! The merry go round sounds so fun to ride!"
 
"You're really scared! You look funny!"
 
and finally...
 
"Oh... It's the ferris wheel! You want to go on it?" Jiyong asked..
 
"Sure" I answered
 
and so we entered the small-carriege-look-alike  ride in the ferris wheel.. and when it started moving up...
 
I'm such an idiot! I didn't think it'd be this high... All of the sudden my body become so stiff that I'm afraid to move..It feels like when I move I'll fall below..My gosh! Goosebumps! Jiyong is just sitting in front of me.. I can't show this side of me to him..
 
"Look, that's the ride we just went on..." Jiyong pointed it out..
 
I didn't reply so he look at me...
 
"What's wrong? Are you bored? Why a---"  His phone is ringing.. he moved to pull his cellphone from his jeans back pocket..
 
he moved.....and the whole carriege-look-alike move along.. my gosh! don't move too much Jiyong! I'm getting more goosebumps!! 
 
"Ok.. I got it.. bye.." And he ended up the call..
 
"Now what?" Jiyong asked me again..
 
"N---No..eh....I'm just.....just..." I'm so scared..
 
"What is it?" he said.
 
"I----I'm scared.. of height...." As I close my eyes..
 
He'll laugh at me right? He'll find it weird!
 
"What???? Then why did you want to go on the ferris wheel??" Jiyong asked me ..he raises his voice..
 
"No...ah...ahmm...Because..I was so happy tday that I forgot about it......" I explained..
 
I'm such an idiot! I was to happy today, and I ruined everything.. Jiyong must think I'm annoying..
 
and..whaaa--- the ride moved again  what's happening now... I don't want to open my eyes!!
 
all of the sudden...I feel someones hand touching mine.. and as I open my eyes.. I saw Jiyong sitting beside me..
 
"Don't be scared....Just grip my hand hard if you feel like falling...anyhow..I won't let you fall when I'm already here and holding you.." He handsomely said..
 
Oh...Though I''m not scared anymore..My heart is beating fast... Didn't he just told me something nice? It's like he won't let me fall inlove with someone else..
 
Jiyong...Can I really trust you?
 
"You aren't wearing any cologne today?" I randomly asked him..
 
"Yeah..do you not like it?" He asked me back..
 
"No..I think it's great like this.." I said to him..
 
Wait! Did I just said something bad??
 
"Oh no! did what I said just now sound erted????" I said to him at high pitch
 
I saw him closing his mouth with his left hand..
and so I added  something to explained it further..
 
"I'm--I'm not erted! I'm not the kind of person who has a for body odor!" I explained..
 
and still.. he's really quiet but this time closes his face with his two hands...
 
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT!!?? Why're you trembling like hell?
 
"you..what are you doing?" I asked him..
 
and finally he gave in..
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He laughed so hard..
 
"I know..You're really are a little idiot!" He said to me..
 
Huwaaa~ I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter..
 
Is it wise to trust him you guys asked?
 
It doesn't matter...I want to believe in him :)