EXO-K

Not badass enough for you?

First of all I wanna thank all of you who commented, subscribed and wish me a happy birthday!!! :DDD

You guys are the best /throws hearts/

Okay next, I CAN FINALLY UPDATE AND I'M FINALLY ONLINE Orz.

I'm sorry this took so long T.T Schoolwork is no joke and co-curricular activities take up a lot of time!

But good thing today's a public holiday! :D

Okay less ranting, more writing, thank you guys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm sorry if it's of ty quality LOL

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

*BRRRRRIIIIIING* The school bell had gone off just as Baekhee leisurely strolled into class. JR was fast asleep with his head on his arms on the table and Mrs Lee walked in. Mrs Lee had sounded like she had just ran a marathon with her huffing. "Somebody wake JR up." Mrs Lee was a strict but fun teacher who had extremely low tolerance for nonsense, of her own definition that is. But as expected, JR didn't move an inch. Baekhee stood beside her and looked around the class.

 

"Okay class! Meet Kang Baekhee, the new transfer student into our planet~ Cheer for her everyone!" The students and Mr Lee started banging on their tables and making some funny noises. Baekhee felt as if she was in some weird universe where things didn't make sense anymore, but still, her lips curled up a little, feeling the warmth from everyone. "You're a skater?" Mrs Lee smiled as Baekhee nodded. "We have skaters in the class too! Welcome her skaters!" Mrs Lee hollered. A bunch of boys and a girl started banging their table in a synchronised manner with distinct beats and shouted. This time, Baekhee's smile turned a little more visible.

 

"Oh look how lovely she is when she smiles! Dear, you can take a seat next to Miyoung over there." Mrs Lee smiled as she lightly nudged her over to the skater girl. Miyoung greeted Baekhee and introduced herself, so did Baekhee. "Mrs Lee over there's our Homeroom teacher, as well as our English and History teacher. Can I see your schedule?" Miyoung smiled as she asked politely. Baekhee nodded and handed her schedule to Miyoung, earning an excited random explosion of dances from Miyoung. "We have the same classes!"

 

Laughing a little at her behaviour, Baekhee guessed as much - Miyoung is the best friend for her. For the rest of the day, they were attending classes together and getting to know each other more. They had spent lunch break together and Baekhee learnt that Miyoung was always spending time with the skater boys - she seemed to bond better with boys than girls. In a blink of an eye, the exciting day had ended. The girls had bonded more and Baekhee got to know the rest of the skaters as well. Flipping her messy, long bangs to the side, she waved Miyoung goodbye and started skating home.

 

In no more than half an hour, she had already reached home, bathed and was now lying on her bed, thinking about her day spent at Seoul High. She'd wanted to return to the club, and she had to have something new and cool to perform. Changing into her sweats and tank top, she bunned her hair and slipped on her dancing shoes. After informing Mrs Kim that she'd be out for a while or two, she grabbed her phone and her skateboard, then walked out and shut the door behind her. She was making her way down to a dance studio she saw the day before, and she could rent a room for her practice.

 

She got the key to her room and started to dock her phone into the sound system, then spent some time thinking about some new dance moves she could implement into her dance routine. Soon enough, she had came up with something fresh and new, good enough to perform at the club. Baekhee smiled to herself, feeling nothing but satisfaction. After a few rounds of dancing, she'd gotten the hang of it and was as ready as ever. She grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room, stopping by a vending machine to get a coke. She popped her coins into the coin slot and pressed the button for coke, but the damn vending machine just didn't want to give it to her. Seeing that no one was near her, she kicked the vending machine hard and smirked when her coke came falling down. "Works every time..."

 

She skated down to the receptionist area to return the key and pay the rental. She walked out of the building, not knowing her next destination. It was still early so she couldn't go to the club. Finishing her coke, she burped a good old one and crushed the can, tossing it into the bin while she skated pass. For moments, she had just skated along the busy streets of Seoul, sometimes momentarily stopping to get a snapshot or two whenever she found a scenery to be nice.

 

She arrived home, hungry and tired. Grabbing a pack of Peperos, she settled herself down at the dining table, sitting and eating alone. Scrunching her nose at how alone she felt, Mrs Kim came just in time to witness it. "Young lady, your nose is going to grow wrinkles if you continue doing that." Mrs Kim settled a glass of freshly squeezed OJ and ruffled her hair before going back to do her chores. Baekhee's eyes watered a little, touched at how Mrs Kim cared so much for her.

 

It was already 8pm, time for her to start her show. She was already standing outside the club, with her adrenaline pumping so much she just felt like screaming. The stage was meant to be hers, and she wanted to own it. Her bangs were settled down but her hair was tied up in a bun. With a smirk tugging on her lips, she ruffled her fringe a little, pulled out her earpiece from her ears and made her way into the club.

 

A pulsating pop music met her ears, one quite different from the song she'd heard when she first when to the club. *Someone's performing.* Her petite frame made it easy for her to squeeze to the front. She was met with 6 males dancing neatly in sync. Their moves were done with much power that gave it the punch of perfection. She nodded to the rhythm and smiled in interest, before the emcee had dragged her away from the crowd. "Hi kid, are you here to perform again? Loads of people want to see you perform again! Come on and have a seat, you can perform next!" The emcee said excitedly, ignoring the fact that he had asked her a question, not giving her a chance to answer.

 

From the sidelines, she could see their performance coming to an end. She took deep breaths to calm herself down, before making her entry to the stage. The crowd cheered, ooh-ed and ahh-ed at her fresh dance moves, totally different from what she had previously danced to. She ended her dance with a impactful fall as she portrayed the lyrics of the song. http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ncvir10i1rphnm8o1_400.gif

 

Meanwhile, EXO-K was watching her performance. One of them was interested at the quality of dance she had produced. He studied her moves carefully, taking interest at some that he had not seen before. At the end of her performance, he cracked into a smile and clapped for her. "Kai! Let's go." He curtly nodded and glanced a last time at Baekhee, smiling a little before leaving. *We'll meet again, b-girl.*