Club

Not badass enough for you?

Baekhee's mom had set her off to explore Seoul on her own since she had her own stuff to settle. She got on a public bus and decided to go anywhere the bus would take her to. She had notice that Seoul was much busier than Busan and everything was of a higher technology. Flashing her card, she got down at Kangnam. It was a bustling street and Busan had nothing like this. Many people were walking past her and she found it quite difficult to adapt, since in Busan it wasn't so busy.

 

After walking around for a while, she ate dinner then continued walking again. Now that she was in Seoul, she wanted to find her life back. Back in Busan, she was a famous rapper and dancer in an underground club, although no one had known of her identity. She was known to everyone as Baek, simply Baek. She'd be at the club once every week and she'd win every rapping session. She wasn't very different in real life. Full of swag and confidence, many people admired her. Laughing was rare and smiling was foreign to her. But her kind heart has won the hearts of many.

 

She glanced down at her outfit - a cap, a pair of skinny three-quarters and a tank top, topped off with your everyday sneakers and a small backpack. *Seems legit.* The sky had turned dark and her mom had called her. "Yes Mom. Yup. Yes I'll be back when I've finished admiring Kangnam Mom. Yup. Nope. Yes I've eaten. Okay bye." She chucked her phone into her bag and proceeded to find a good club. Music could be heard everywhere now, but only one had attracted her. It was faint but noticeable - a hiphop track.

 

Going around in circles, she still couldn't find the club. She leaned against a wall and thought of where she hadn't went to yet. After breaking out of her chain of thoughts, she had noticed the change in the volume of the music - she must be going in the right path! She turned around and faced the wall, taking note of an alley right after the building. Snapping her fingers, she realised that the club was located underground, in the middle of two buildings. She walked through the alley and stopped in front of the door. While she reached for the handle, she heard laughter gradually becoming louder and noticed a group of 5 boys laughing and talking while they made their way towards the club too.

 

She turned her head to take a quick glance at them and dismissed them as one of the party-goers, but oh how she didn't know that they were actually one of the two best perfoming groups in the club. *The guy leading the boys must be their leader.* He was the only quiet one and the only one who saw her looking at them. Intrigued at how she wasn't dressed scantily, he took down a mental note to take notice of her.

 

Ignoring the boys, Baekhee opened the door and made her way down to the club, tucking her long hair in her cap on the way. The infectious music with a loud bass met her ears and her lips curved up, satisfied with what was presented in front of her. This club was just the same as the one she went to back in Busan, except that it was more...upgraded in a sense. The club was lavishly decorated and everyone was dressed in smart-casually.

 

A song she'd used to practice dancing to had came on and she made her way to the dancefloor. Everyone made space and formed a circle around her. She started showing of her moves and the crowd had given her recognition. Her dancing was as smooth as fluid, yet had an accentuated force to it. Ending the song with a backflip, the crowd cheered and applauded loudly. 

 

"Well well, looks like we have a newcomer in the houuuuuuuuuse!" The emcee spoke as the crowd hollered. "Looks like her moves are slick! Does she place number 3 in the club? Will she beat EXO or NU'EST? Give a cheer if you think she deserves to go against the boys!" The crowd boomed with their screams and cheers.

Baekhee smiled victoriously, feeling contented of how she had gained so much attention just because of one dance. By the sidelines, looking at her intently was JR, interested in this hell of a dancer.

_________________________________

Comments anyone? ;)