School

Not badass enough for you?

Comments? :3

D-6 to my birthday hurhur ^^

Sorry if this is a little dry, I thought I'd just give a detailed introduction for now. *hides from attacks*

_____________________________________________________

 

After her dance performance, Baekhee left the club. Her tummy growled as she walked along the streets. Stopping by a convenience store, she got herself a ready-to-go sandwich. It was already 10pm and she decided that it was time to go home. She sat at the bus stop to wait for her bus, as a cool breeze passed by. Popping in her earpieces, she hopped onto the bus and went home for a good night's rest.

 

"Baekhee! Baekhee-ah it's time to get up!!!" Her mom yelled from the first floor. Baekhee knitted her eyebrows together and dug her head under her pillow.

"Baekhee-ah!!!!!!!" Her mom stomped up the stairs. "Baekhee you have to get up now or you'll be late for school." She tossed around in the bed and sat up abruptly. "What? What school?"

"Now that we've moved here, it's only natural for you to attend school. Do you need me to accompany to register for school?" Baekhee shooked her head no as she scratched her head. "You'll be attending Seoul High School, it's just around the corner. Get ready and have a great day!" Baekhee's mom said gleefully as she pinched her cheeks.

"Breakfast's on the table and I have to go out now. Have a great first day! Get Chauffeur Jin to send you there if you need!"

 

After getting ready, Baekhee grabbed a slice of toast on the table and grabbed her skateboard. She slipped on her sneakers and wore her beanie, shouted a "Mrs Kim! Please close the door for me, thanks!" then skateboarded her way to school. Seemed like Seoul High School was really just around the corner since she had only skated for 5 minutes. The iron gates were opened for the students and teachers to get into school. The school seemed like it was newly painted and the people attending there seemed quite decent, not considering a few.

 

She made her way to the reception's desk and registered for her attendance. The receptionist handed her a set of uniform and briefed her on the school rules. She got her schedule and went to change. Her uniform was a pristine blue skirt and blazer, with a white shirt to be worn inside and a blue-and-red striped tie. And of course, knowing Baekhee, she had worn her uniform carelessly. Her shirt was not tugged in and her blazer was not button together. Her tie wasn't done properly too, but she didn't seem to care so much.

 

A few students casted her curious glances as she walked down the hallway, in search for her locker. She punched in the code for 3 times but the locker still wouldn't open. Rolling her eyes, she punched the locker, hard and it swung open. Her punch had been so loud that students started staring at her. But of course, she didn't care. After shoving some books in there, she slammed the locker shut and proceeded to find her class. "Damn books are giving me a backache.." she mumbled.

 

Confused at where the hell her class was located at, she grumbled and looked back at her paper. She'd bumped into someone and got thrown back a little. Glancing up in annoyance, she said sorry and walked off. JR smirked in amusement as she walked past him after carelessly saying a sorry. He spun around and fixed his uniform while watching her back profile. *This is gonna be interesting...* He smiled to himself and walked away.