Chapter 7- Oh Great!!!!

Between Love

(Middle of the night, Hyuna's room)

 

" Do I need to go and see a doctor for these uneasy symptoms, I have been experiencing lately?" This is what I questioned myself with when I was in the midst of waking up. But although I managed to sleep through a whole night, without wanting to kill myself, because of not knowing what was wrong with me.

 
(Morning, everyone is awake)
 

" You look like you're dead, Hyuna," stated So-Hyun as she combed her hair. " Yeah, I feel like that inside!" I said sarcastically, sort of...... " Phone! It's for you Hyuna!" Screamed Ga-Yoon from the hallway. I picked it up," Hello?" "Hyuna, this is the director from the MV you are starring in, and I hope you have been notified that you have video shooting for the MV today at 10:30am." I politely responded, " Yes, I will be there soon!" I told the rest of the group," I won't be here today for dance rehearsals, until later this evening!!!" They all said from across the room," Okay, see you later!" " Hmmph!!!! Thanks for not saying anything about Lee Joon this time!!" I thought to myself in relief.

 
(MV's setting area, arrived and ready for rehearsals)
 

" Scene 1, Take 1!" Called out the cameraman. " Nothing to complicated for me, it's just strolling across the street, with Hummers trailing behind me." I whispered to myself sarcastically. " Cut!!" Yelled the director. " Be more serious and provocative." I rolled my eyes, I proceeded, even though I was in a REALLY BAD MOOD........... " Good, next scene, Hyuna!" The director said to me. " What's the next scene?" I asked my personal assistant. " Ummmm..... It's your first scene with Lee Joon," She told me. " REALLY!!! I HAVE TO WORK HIM TODAY, N THE WORST DAY, I'M ALREADY STRESSED ENOUGH!!!!!" Those words mocked me in my head, until Lee Joon popped in front of me. Completely wandering in space, he says, " Hi Hyuna!" I bow down, saying nothing. " Get ready for, the next scene guys!!" Called out the Preparation team. Moments later we are at the store scene. Lee Joon places his hands  on my shoulder...............


What do you think Hyuna's 

reaction is going to be??

Comment and Subscribe!!!!