Chapter 6- Recall

Between Love

(Hyuna, laying on the couch, with people surrounding her)

"Where am I," I ask with curiosity. " ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!!" asked Ji-Hyun eagerly." Yes, but what happened?" I replied questioning everyone. Ga-Yoon started explaining," Well, Kikwang and Lee Joon, were both rushing into the building at the same time. Kikwang was holding on to you very tightly as he called out for help. Lee Joon did the same and when we came rushing out we saw Kikwang holding you, all of us started squealing!!!! At that time we weren't worrying about the actual problem until, Lee Joon actually pointed out that you had fainted. From then on we put you down while Lee Joon left, and Oh Yeah Kikwang is still here!" I slowly got up and faced Kikwang and told him," Thank You for catching me, if not I'd probably be in the hospital with a concussion." " No problem, by the way you mind telling me what's troubling you lately??" He asked me. I then stuttered, thinking about how to answer back," Nothing has been troubling me........." " Are you sure?" He questioned me more intensely. " I'm sure." I replied back to him. His face was still tense, his expression told me that he knew something wrong even though I wouldn't admit it. The room went completely silent, until Kikwang broke the silence by exiting the room. I thought to myself, " Why did I pass out, I don't pass out when I do stuff like that. How come I passed out next to KIKWANG AND LEE JOON!?!?!?!?!"

 


Comment and tell me what

you think is wrong with Hyuna??

Subscribe and look forward for

NEW CHAPTERS!!!!